Best Friends With Benefits©

Par iiamdreaaa

Naomi Clark is everything a guy could want, she's beautiful, nice, smart, and the head cheerleader of the tea... Plus

The Party
The Kiss
The Talk
The Hot Guy
The Accident
Confessions
Confusion
One Big Mess
Benefits
Drawing With Troy
The Date
Jealousy
Troy's Party
Secrets, Secrets
Guilty Feelings
Special Memories
So Close
The Cliff
N/A -Good News!!!!!!!!
Naomi Finds Out (part 1)
Naomi Finds Out (part 2)
Ex-Best Friend
Going Dancing
The Truth
Tears & Heartache
Candle Light
Good Bye Old Life
New School New Me
Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam
Drunken Sex & Chances
Pregnancy Scare
I'M PREGNANT
The Hospital (part 1)
The Hospital (part 2)
Graduation/Prom
5 Years Later(Epilogue)
🌟Bonus Chapters 🌟

Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman

4.3K 84 3
Par iiamdreaaa

Liam P.O.V (a month later)

"Liam I'm ready now come on." Naomi yelled from downstairs. 

"Ok I'm coming." I yelled back and left our room. Today was Monday but Naomi and I weren't going to school. Today we would be going to the clinic for our second ultrasound. After two weeks of finding out Naomi was pregnant, she made an appointment and had an ultrasound. When I heard our baby's heartbeat, it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. I'm not going to lie, I shed a little tear.

Then she told our friends and they were more then excited for us. Our parents decided to visit us every week instead of twice a month. So before they left they bought us a whole bunch of food and stuff Naomi would be craving.

Once I was downstairs I saw Naomi waiting impatiently by the door, angrily looking at me.

"I'm sorry I had to get some money." I said and she just groaned and walked out the door. I got in my car I bought a week ago and started up the car and drove off to the clinic. Once we got there I parked and I got out going to the other side and helped Naomi out. I held her hand and together we walked to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you?" A lady in her mid-thirties smiled at us.

"We're here for an ultrasound, Naomi Clark." I said and she nodded searching on her computer.

"Oh there you are, your in room 220." She said and we nodded.

"Thank you." Liam said and we walked to room 220. Dr. Lloyd wasn't here yet so we decide to just wait in the room for her. Naomi was laying on the bed and was slowly rubbing her stomach. I looked at her in awe and when she looked at me she smiled.

I was about to kiss her when the door swung open and Dr. Lloyd walked in with a smile on her face.

"Hello Naomi, hello Liam." She said and we waved at her. 

"How are you guys?" She asked.

"We're good."Naomi said.

"That's good to hear." Dr. Lloyd answered pulling up Naomi's shirt and she started putting the clear gel on her stomach. Dr. Lloyd brought out the screen and pointed to it. We both looked at the screen and heard the baby's heartbeat while looking at the baby move around.

I looked at Naomi seeing she had tears in her eyes. I quickly wiped them away and she smiled grabbing my hand.

"He's so little." she said to me. 

"Well it looks like this little person flipped." Dr. Lloyd said and I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Naomi I asked, confusion clearly in her voice.

"It looked like the baby was uncomfortable, so it moved to a more comfortable position." She explained to us.

"Is the baby healthy?" I asked.

"Yes very healthy. The heartbeat is steady, the blood flow is good. Everything seems to be good."

"When will we find out the gender?" I asked.

"If you want to, the next time you see me you can make an appointment to find out the time you ant to know the gender." Dr. Lloyd suggested and we nodded. 

"How about in the next 2-3 months.?" Naomi said and Dr. Lloyd nodded.

"Just be sure to make an appointment." she said and cleaned the gel off Naomi's stomach. I pulled Naomi's shirt down and helped her off the bed. We scheduled our next appointment for next month and walked out the clinic hand in hand.

"You hungry?" I asked Naomi as we walked to the car and she nodded.

"Okay let's go to that pizza restaurant that just opened." I said and helped her in the car. I got in the drivers seat and started driving to the pizza restaurant. Once we got there, I parked and got out, then helped Naomi out the car and walked in the restaurant. Since only a few people were here we sat by the window and picked up the menu that was on the table.

"Do you know what you want?" I asked looking up from my menu.

"Yup." She said popping the p. She put down her menu and I finally found out what I wanted. A girl our age and walked up to us, but her eyes were glued on me.

"How may I help you?" She asked with a note pad and pencil in her hand.

"I would like a half shrimp, half pepperoni pizza with two cokes please and thank you." I said.

"Is there anything else you want?" She said seductively and I looked at Naomi and saw her glaring at the girl. The girl was still smiling at me but I just kept looking at Naomi.

Naomi cleared her throat and the girl glared at her before putting on a fake smile."Would you like anything else?" The girl glared at Naomi.

"I would like a chocolate cake with chocolate syrup on it please and thank you." Naomi said with pure annoyance in her voice.

"I'll be back with your drinks shortly." She smiled at me and walked away glaring at Naomi.

"You okay?" I asked grabbing her hand.

"Yeah I'm just irritated that's all." She said.

"Do you want to go home and eat?" I said and she nodded. The girl came over with our drinks and Naomi's cake.

"Excuse me can we get a cup and three boxes to go please." I said and she smiled seductively at me walking away. A few minutes later she came back with our pizzas and Naomi's cake in boxes and two to go cups. I looked on the box and saw that it was a number on it with a name. Naomi saw it and angrily rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me." Naomi called and the girl came back over.

"What." She said annoyed. Naomi grabbed the number and ripped it up and threw it in the girls face making her eyes go wide.

"I would appreciate it if you stop hitting on my boyfriend and do your job correctly. And if I see you glare at me one more time, you won't have any eyes or your damn job." Naomi said and the girl looked at her afraid before walking away.

"Naomi baby calm down we're about to leave." I said gently squeezing her hand.

A different waiter came and handed me the check and a bag to put our stuff in. I signed the check giving them the money and walked out with Naomi beside me and the bag in my hand. I helped Naomi in the car and put the food in the back seat and got in. I started driving and glaced at Naomi to see her angrily starring out the window. I grabbed her hand and kissed it, I love her so much.

___________________________________

Naomi P.O.V

I was so irritated by that bitch that I couldn't help myself. She knew that me and Liam were together and still tried to hit on him. I already had and headache and was starving. Once we got home, Liam got out and helped me out the car grabbing the the food and walking in. I unlocked the door and I walked in the living room taking my shoes off.

Liam came in and sat the bag on the table, taking the food out the bag. I opened my box and immediately bit into a slice of my pizza moaning at the taste. I took out my coke and drank some. "Better?" Liam asked me and I nodded.

Once I finished my pizza and cake and drank some more of my coke I was now sleepy. Liam still was eating his pizza and on the phone.

"Liam I'm going to sleep." I said and he stood up giving me a kiss. I walked away up stairs to our room and laid down bringing the covers over my body, falling asleep.

__________________________________

Two hours later I woke up to the sound of loud laughter. Not opening my eyes I put the pillow over my head and still heard the loud laughter. Huffing in annoyance I got up carefully walking out the room and went downstairs. In the kitchen was Amber, China, Olive, Keaton, Stephan, Joshua and Liam all laughing loud. I don't know why they want to lose off a pregnant woman while she's trying to sleep.

I stood on the stairs just watching them laugh loudly.

"Hey Naomi what's up." Joshua yelled and everyone laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly.

"We came over to see you but Liam told us you were sleep." he answered and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well if he told you I was sleep why didn't you leave?" I asked.

"Well we kinda......" He shuttered nervously.

"Are you nervous Joshua? You weren't nervous when you were laughing loudly while I was sleep. Now unless you want this size six up your ass, I suggest you get the fuck out my house." I yelled angrily and went to the cupboard and grabbed the Oreos and peanut better and went back up stairs.

"I'll go talk to her." I heard Liam say and heard his footsteps behind me. I walked into our room and closed the door but Liam walked in standing angrily looking at me.

"What?" I said eating an Oreo.

"You had no right to yell at Joshua like that. All he did was come here to see you." He snapped.

"He interrupted my sleep by laughing loudly." I snapped back at him.

"Instead of yelling you could have told him nicely to be quiet so you can go back to sleep." He said.

"If I told him nicely then he wouldn't have stopped laughing loud." I yelled getting an headache.

"But that still gives you no reason to yell at him like that."

"Liam please leave me alone your giving me a damn headache." I said not paying attention to him. He rolled he eyes storming out the room slamming the door behind him. Honestly I didn't care if he was mad, his friends interrupted my sleep. For the rest of the day I sat in my room and ate my Oreos and peanut butter.

____________________________

Later that night I walked down stairs and found the house empty. I guess after our little argument Liam left. I walked into the kitchen opened up the refrigerator, taking out a frozen pizza and putting it in the oven. I sat on the counter and called my mom and she answered on the forth ring.

"Hey Nay how are you sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm good what about you?" I said. 

"I'm good. How's my little monster?" She said and I laughed rubbing my stomach.

"Well your little monster is making me hungry, but other than that he's great."

"Oh so the baby is a he?" She awed.

"No but I want a boy." I said happily. 

"Did Dr. Lloyd tell you when you would find out the gender?" She asked.

"Yeah she said we could find out until the next few months, which would be the next 2-3 months, but me and Liam made an appointment for find out." I said.

"Well speaking of next month, my baby will be graduating." She cheered excitedly. 

"Yeah this year went by so quick." I said dreamily remembering everything that happened this year.

"So much had happened, but I'm proud of you." She said sincerely.

"But why?" I said with tears in my eyes. Damn these hormones.

"Because you've come a long way. From your father's death, to the baby and now your about to graduate. Sweetie your turning into a women." she said and I smiled.

"Thanks mom this means a lot to me. But I wouldn't have gotten through it all without you. I love you mom." I said wiping my fallen tears.

"I love you to honey.  But I have to go I'll call you tomorrow." She said.

"Ok bye mom talk to you tomorrow." I said and hung up. I sat my phone on the counter and walked in the living turning on the tv. Thirty minutes my pizza was done so I walked in the kitchen grabbing the mittens so I won't get burnt. As I was talking the pizza out, Liam walked in and went upstairs.

He barely even looked at me. I guess he was still mad that I yelled at Joshua. I put the pizza on the stove and let it cool off. I guess I should go and apologize to him, I was over reacting a little bit. I took off the mittens and walked up stairs. The was closed so I slowly opened it walking in. He was sitting at the desk with his hands in his hair sobbing quietly. 

I touched his shoulder and he stiffened under my touch.

"Liam I'm sorry for earlier. You were right I shouldn't have yelled at Joshua like that." I said softly but he was still sobbing quietly. 

"Liam baby is everything okay?" I asked worried and he turned around and hugged me.

"Naomi I'm so sorry." He cried.

"No Liam I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I was wrong." I said lifting his face up. He eyes were blood red and puffy.

"Liam what's wrong please tell me." I pleaded. I hate seeing him in so much pain.

"Naomi I can't lose you." He cried softly.

"Baby you won't just tell me what you did." I said grabbing his face making him look at me. 

"You'll never forgive me for this. I love you so much Naomi. I'll never forgive myself if I lose you." He said.

"Fuck Liam your scaring me just please tell me what's wrong. " I please and he nodded.

"Ok earlier after our argument I left with the guys and we went to this club. I was still upset but the guys told me to loosen up. So I took a couple of shots and I got completely drunk." he said looking at me and I nodded for him to continue.

"So once I was drunk , I had no control over myself and I could barely walk.The guys told me to just go home but I just kept saying no. Then this girl came over and we started making out. She walked us back to her place that wasn't that far from the bar and I had sex with her." He cried and my breath got caught in my throat. I was completely frozen and my heart dropped. It felt like a hundred knifes were stabbing me all at once.

"As soon as I woke up I regretted it and left. Naomi I'm so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen." he continued crying. I took my hands and stepped back as a tear slid down my cheek. He cheated on me. I couldn't believe it. He actually cheated on me.

"Naomi please say something." He pleased. My hands started shaking and I could barely control the tears that kept falling from my eyes.

"How could you?" Was all I managed to say.

"Naomi please forgive me, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen." he tried to reach out for me but I stepped back.

"No." I said in a whisper. My chest starting hurting and my heart started beating faster.

"I thought you loved me." I whispered.

"I do Naomi, I love you so much please don't leave me." He said. I shook my head no and cried. How could you love someone so much but cheat on them. My chest started hurting more and more and now I couldn't control my breathing. The room was spinning and all I could see was black dots before I passed out. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

The Deep End Par Fire heart

Roman pour Adolescents

119K 2.1K 37
We always wanted what we couldn't have. "Tell me you didn't feel anything," he pleaded. It was as if he was begging not to feel anything. How could...
Falling For You Par karen*

Roman pour Adolescents

465K 12.6K 25
Liam's always there for Elena no matter what. When Elena goes back to school to be accused of something horrible, Liam's there for her like always. H...
271K 6.9K 21
Liam suddenly begins to shy away from his friends, for a reason unknown to them. Theo is the only one who takes a stand to discover Liam's secret. Li...