Life of a Teenage Murderer💀

Da OGCupid20

Imagine waking up with no memory. No idea of anything. AND being covered in blood!?! Yea well that's my crapp... Altro

what?
Whats going on..
Through the door...
A sight for Sore eyes
WrongDoings

Continues on..

58 3 0
Da OGCupid20

Previously on Life as a teenage murderer...
I opened my eyes... I was laying on the floor. The lights on the wall weren't red anymore they were normal white lights.. I stood up and continued to walk.
•••

I continued walking as I came up to the first door I tried opening it.
"Dammit it's locked!"
I noticed that there was a light coming from farther down the hallway. I followed the light, it led me to a room with the word STORAGE on the door. Wiggling the handle I found that it was unlocked and I opened it slowly but I wish I never did.
What I saw, there was no turning back now..

Hey my love doves sorry I have been soooo busy lately I haven't had time but I'm still trying to update for you! Love you lot
As always your writer
CORY B!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

162K 6.7K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
OBSESSED Da BVRBIEN

Mistero / Thriller

114K 4.8K 28
obsessed
5K 68 7
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
BLOOD SECRETS Da ec

Mistero / Thriller

17.1K 863 14
Once the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy are arrested for murder, bloody secrets start to spill. After all, even blue bloods have bloo...