JaLu - Demons Love

De NaLu_Oncoming_Storm

I was bored so I decided to create this! One day Lucy got a letter. The next day, Lucy was on a mission with... Mais

The Letter
The Mission
The Kidnapper
Author Note
The Mind Talk and Garden
The Confession
The Guild
JaLu Short - Matchmaking With the She-Devil Queen

The Next Generation

1.4K 34 11
De NaLu_Oncoming_Storm

7 years later...

"Mom! Dad!" Said a girl running into the living room. "Yes pumpkin?" Asked Lucy. "I'm going on a job!" She said. "Well be careful Mireille." Said Jackal. "I will!" She said uni out of the door. "She's so reckless at times." Said Jackal. "Like you kitty cat?" "Your one to talk blondie." They then kissed. There was a knock at the door. "Hey Natsu! Hey Lisanna!" Lucy said. They walked in and they talked for a few hours until Natsu and Lisanna had to go. And just like that everyone lived happily ever after.

Except me because I really don't ship NaLi but I wanted to have Natsu go out with someone so she was the only option. Well. That's the story. I know it wasn't a long story but I hoped you enjoyed. I'm planning on doing a story with END and Lucy. I have a few names.

Which one do you prefer?

My love is the END

Everything must come to and END

The END is just the beginning.

The END is close

I hope you enjoyed the story. See y'all later!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

452K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9K 54 15
#Wattys2017 #Wattys2018 *Completed, under editing* Co-author: @arrowlover1028 The war for Cybertron has moved to Earth. Two Autobot families are cau...
10.4K 170 5
Itoshi is Fuuto's twin. She's a model and a dancer. She even sings a duet occasionally with Fuuto. She is just as successful as her twin and just as...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...