AphmauXAaron

Von Lonna_21

So hi.... Um this is my first fan fiction. So this youtuber name aphmau so I want to make a fan fiction of he... Mehr

The confession
Telling the secret
We are together!!
Attention
{Update! : Im sorry }
Its not what it looks like!

My Ears

49 1 2
Von Lonna_21

Aphmau and Aaron was still at starlight adventure park. Aphmau looked up at aaron and had a mischievious grin on her face. "Babe whats wrong?" Aaron said in a confused tone. "Ohhh nothing *giggle*!" Aphmau reached to grab aarons soft, fluffy,werewolf ears! "Hey  aph! Ohhhh you!" Aaron looked shocked. "Teehee your ears are so fluffy ahhhhhhhh!" Aphmau said in a cute tone. Melissa, Lucinda, and Garroth looked at them and said awww. "You guys are like the cutest couple!" Garroth said. Aaron decided to pull aphmau's ears which made aphmau jump a little. "Hey! Thats playing dirty!" Aphmau said. Aaron laughed at her words and said. "You are so adorable aph, i love you!" Aaron said earnestly. "I-I love you to!" Aphmau said while blushing. "Come om you guys we still have more rides to go on!" Lucinda said with excitement. "Yes! This day has been absolutely fun!" Melissa said. They all decided to go on more rides.
The End

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

86.3K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 51.7K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...