Change (Akakuro) ✅

By angelfromthesky1

🙏This story isn't for Akafuri peeps. Sorry! 🙏 Kuroko had been in a coma for 10 years now. Now that he has w... More

Change 1
Change 2
Change 3
Change 4 Darkness
Change extra
Change chapter 5
Change chapter 6
Change Extra "happy story"
Change chapter 8
Change chapter 9
Change chapter 10
Change chapter 11
Change chapter 12
Change chapter 13
Change chapter 14
Change extra
Change chapter 15
Change chapter 16
Change chapter 17
Change chapter 18
Change chapter 19
Change extra
Author's note
Author note
Author pissed off note to Akafuri shippers.
Change chapter 20
Change chapter 21
Change chapter 22
Change chapter 23
Change Final

Change chapter 7

4.6K 127 70
By angelfromthesky1

"This is Onikimura Kentarou the leader of an organization called 'Black Hands' he is also known as Uncle. We have been chasing him for 12 years now. He's been selling illegal drugs and kidnapping people for experiments and killing thousand of innocent lives. People who used to be in his organization have been killed to silence them. If they were to talk about the illegal stuff they do 'the Phantom' would come and silence them. There's a rumor that uncle will be going to Nagasaki to meet a friend of his selling a dangerous drug." Imayoshi said. He showed a picture of Uncle. 

"What kind of drug is it." Someone said.

"It's a kind of drug that makes you don't feel any pain. If you were to get stabb you won't feel anything. It can cause you to go crazy." Imayoshi said.

"Then that would be bad right." Wakamatsu said.

"Yeah, that would. It would be difficult if we were caught. But I heard the Phantom going to be there also." Imayoshi smiled he turned to Aomine who flinch. Then he looked away.

"The Phantom.. then if we manage to catch him. We might-" someone slam the table. They turned to Aomine. Who had an angry face making them shpoker in fear and shut their lips. Except Imayoshi.

"It appears The Phantom is a bodyguard of uncle. So we have to be wary of the Phantom. We're going to Nagasaki this Saturday." Imayoshi smiled.

Aomine got up and slam the door of the office everything was silent.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Wakamatsu said.

"A-aomine" Sakurai looked down.

"It's fine. He's just having a bad day." Imayoshi said.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Furihata was walking towards Akashi apartment. He had called Akashi several times but no one picked up. He climb up the stairs and came to a stop at a door. He knock on the door twice.

"Akashi are you there?" Furihata said. No answer. He knock on the door again.

"Akashi! Please open the door." Furihata said louder. He grabbed the door know noticed it wasn't locked he open the door. He silently enter the house quietly. He took one step at a time. He came to the living room and saw pictures hanged on the walls and shelves of a person with the sky blue hair and Akashi smiling at each other. He felt guilt inside himself.

"Akashi..." Furihata went to bedroom. Then he saw Akashi sleeping on the floor with no blanket. Furihata ran over to him.

"AKASHI! Why are you sleeping in the floor! Are you sick!" Furihata shook Akashi worried.

Akashi stirred in his sleep his eyes open a bit and saw Furihata.

"Furihata it's you..." Akashi sat up from the floor.

"Yeah, it's me..are you alright?" Furihata said.

"Im fine. why are you here? You know your not suppose to be here." Akashi looked at him.

Furihata felt a pain in his heart. He clutch his shirt. He was worried about Akashi and now he's telling him to leave. 

"I-I came here because you weren't answering your phone. I was worried." Furihata said. He looked down at the floor.

"I see..thank you." Akashi gave him a small smile. Furihata blush he quickly looked back down. Akashi noticed this and reach out to Furihata.

"Fuihata." Akashi called out to him he touch his cheeks. Furihata looked up and their eyes met. Furihata face was red. Akashi lean forward to Furihata. Furihata close his eyes just as their lips were about to touch.

'Those words you said to me were they really all lies.' Kuroko voice said inside his head with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Akashi stop himself he push Furihata away. Which surprise Furihata. Akashi stood up and took a step back. Akashi put an arm over his mouth. He didnt know why but he suddenly felt disgusting that he was about to kiss him.

"A-akashi?" Furihata had a pain face.

"S-sorry but can you leave." Akashi didn't looked at him.

Furihata eyes widen he looked at Akashi with disbelief. Then he looked down.

"I understand. I'll leave." Furihata smiled. He got up and walked to the door.

Akashi didn't say anything. He didn't see Furihata hurt face but he heard the pain in his voice. He grip his arms as the door slowly closed.

"Fu-" Akashi was about to call him back but bit his lips. It was his fault that Furihata made that face. He wanted to run after him but stop himself the thought of Kuroko. 

Silence filled the room again. Akashi was alone. Suddenly his phone ring. He took it out and looked at the caller. It was Kise. He answer it.

"Kise? What's wrong?" Akashi said.

"Akashichii...how're you?" Kise said over the phone. Akashi noticed Kise voice was weird.

"Not really good, but what's wrong? Your voice Sound  weird." Akashi said.

"That...well...you see...I met Kurokochii." Kise laugh a little. Akashi went silent.

"We met him at Maji Burger you know the one we always go to.......You know he tried to punch Kagamichii but I protected him. Now my face all beaten up. I can't go to work for a week...haha..." Kise voice sounded like it was going to cry.

"Kise.." Akashi grip his phone.

"I tried to reason for him to come back home. But it didn't turn out well he threaten us with a gun. How did he get That? Is he a Criminal or something?" Kise said.

"Kise i-" Akashi wanted to say something but Kise cut him off.

"He gave us a message or more like it's for you. He said: 'I won't forgive you until your dye in the color of red roses. Begging me to let you go. But I won't, not until your dead.'" Kise said. Akashi froze in fear at those words that message was definitely for him.

"Nee.. Akashichii, am I a bad friend. Was it my fault this happend? Kurokochii blamed me for hiding your affair about Furihata. I didn't want to hurt him but that was the opposite. Kurokochii has turn cold and frightening. He looked at me with those Hatred eyes. I don't know who he is no more..." Kise was crying now. Akashi didn't say anything.

"No, it wasn't your fault. It was mine. I decided, I'll bring him back." Akashi said.

"Eh..." Kise looked shocked over the phone.

"I promise I'll bring him back." Akashi said. He press the end button he has decided. He's going to bring Kuroko back.

Suddenly his phone ring again it was from the Police FBI Department. He thought it was Aomine but he was wrong.

"Hello, is this Akashi Seijirou." A familiar voice said.

"Yeah, what do you want Imayoshi." Akashi annoyed by the way he talks.

"Well you see, I heard about the Phantom is going to appear in Nagasaki for a meeting I was wondering if your interested." Imayoshi said. Behind that voice Akashi knew he was smiling.

"When?" Akashi said.

"Its this Saturday. Your welcome to join us or you don't have too since you have a lot of work. So-" 

" I'll go. Take me to Nagasaki please." Akashi cut him off. There was a moment of silence but Imayoshi broke it.

"Heh, really that's great then see you on Thursday we leave at 5am in the morning. Bye." Imayoshi end the call.

Akashi close his phone. He looked at a picture on a desk with him and Kuroko smiling when they first got their apartment together. He pick it up and touch Kuroko face on the picture. He sadly smile to himself.

"Kuroko, I'm coming for you." Akashi said.

Akane: Yes! Finally you mother *BEEP* Akashi! Finally your going after Kuroko! I forgive you if you just sat your *BEEP* ass down and doing nothing!

😐✌ Yeah! Lol. 

What did you guys think about this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 370 24
(KNB fan-fic!) (OCXAkashi Seijuro) " Sei-chan..." " Hm?" " What happened to you..? No.. Who are you...?" " What do you mean? I'm the one and only...
469 16 1
There was silence from Akaashi. The silence remained for the rest of their walk to his apartment, up the multiple flights of stairs, and even until t...
1.2K 57 19
[COMPLETE] Akashi has always been forced to live a perfect life. According to his father, the center of his life must be perfection in all things, wh...
1.4K 66 14
Becoming injured from an accident during a match, Kuroko is unable to play the sport he loves to his fullest potential. Follow Kuroko's journey as he...