Rang Jo Lagyo..!!! Ishqbaazi...

Av madiee6234

The younger Oberoys - Three OBros and their little sister Prinku are on the roll. ShivIka - Shivay and Anika... Mer

Rang Jo Lagyo...!!!

Colour Me Yours...!!!

1.6K 131 46
Av madiee6234

Colour Me Yours..!!!

Shivay's formal, classy white suite was all wet and coloured as water dripped from his hair and chin. He wiped his face with his hand and muttered gritting his teeth "Paanika..."

Elder Oberoys yanked but tried to fake smile at the stunned guests. Anticipating what will come now, words escaped Rudra's mouth

"Bhabhi ki to Oh My Maata ho jaani hai" He exclaimed as Pinky shook her head affirmative.

Omkara was the first one to recover and find words "Shivay.. tu.. yaha kab aaya?" Pinky blinked and seconded Om "H..ha Shivay...Tu to meeting ke liye gaya tha na?"

Shivay looked at them and did his personally branded eminent, a typical SSO style, running his fingers through his wwet hair. Glaring Anika he stepped forwards.

"Yeh aapki iss Laadli bahu se puchiye..." His voice raised as she gulped.

"Kya hoya puttar?" Daadi tried to calm the situation and the fuming Shivay as she came beside Anika. "Kya kiya meri bacchi ne?" She smiled at her holding her hand.

"Koi bacchi-vacchi nahi hai who..." He blurted. "She just...cancelled my meeting!" He shrugged.

"Par Bhoujai to kabse hamare saath yaha taiyaarion mein lagi hai... Woh kaise..." Gauri dared but stopped by Om who tugged her hand pulling her to him, gesturing her to keep quiet.

Shivay turned to wide eyed Gauri and replied

"Tumhari iss pyaari si Bhoujai ne Khanna ko call karke mere staff ko chhutti dilva di and asked him to call the clients that the meeting has been called off."

Omkara looked at Anika amazed and showed her thumbs up as she winked.

"Woah Bhabhi, kya dhinchak move tha...!" Rudra was amused with his daring, takkarbaaz Anika Bhabhi as they high-fived with each other.

"Language Rudra..." Shivay murmered. As she opened her mouth to say something, he shook his head "Kya? Ab bhi kuch kehna baaki hai...?"

"Toh aur main kya karti?" She said pulling her entire loose pallu over her shoulder, ready for the argument. Everyone looked astound at the affair as she continued.

"Holi ke din koi kaam karta hai bhala?" She started in her epic style. "Arre, aaj to khushiyan manane ka din hai... Gile shikve mita kar, nayi shuruwat karne ka din hai... Apno ke rang mein rangne ka din hai...! Bhang aur ghujiyon ka din hai...!!" She was saying it dreamily..

"Aur yeh..." She pointed at him "The Greart Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoy..!!! HOLI ke din apni family aur friends ko chhodke kisi tilli si meeting mein jaana chahate the... Aur unn bechare staff ki bhi holi miss karva dete..." She said it dramatically.

"Enough my Dramaqueen!" Shivay retorted. "Everyone here knows that I don't like to play your stupid Holi...Yeh itna mess aur colours ko dekhke hi mujhe michmichi hoti hai..." He scrunched his nose at the end. OmRu glanced each other smirking at the word! "Aur tumne..." He looked at his wet state, then at her.

"But I wanted to play my First Holi, here, with You...!" She whispered it almost inaudible as her face fell. He saw her and without another word left from there.

*

Everyone stood there in shocked silence, wondering what just happened. Before they can figure out, resume or gather themselves up, their eyes went wide in astonishment as the eldest Oberoy son, Shivay.!! stood in front in white kurta-pajama and colourful khes, smiling.

Everyone looked at him in awe as he came to Rudra and took pichkari from his hand and emptied it, sprinkling on spellbound, awestruck, dumbfound, wide eyed Anika. As chilled water tickled her skin, she came back from her unbelievable dream and gushed "Shivaay..!!?"

*

"Ab jab main yaha aa hi gaya hoon... let me show you, Holi kaise khelte hai..." He winked dropping the pichkari on ground and folding his sleeves of kurta, headed to grab some colours with gulal.

She infered what was he was up to, as she swiftly picked up pleats of her saree, she moved backwards, gleefully smiled at him, before running away. A mischievous smile adorned his face as he chased her. Delighted, the whole garden filled with chuckles and laughter...

Everyone engulfed themselves with double enthusiasm and resumed the fun. Daadi blessed her children and grand children wishing "Rab aap sabki zindagi aise hi khushiyon aur rango se bhar de...!"

*

As music revived, Gauri rushed to the temporary created dance floor with Omkara in toe. The DJ played all the new-old Holi songs and Bollywood numbers as Mrs. Gauri Kumari Sharma Singh Oberoy, danced her heart out.

Om smiled at his Dabang wife doing all the latka-jhatkas, in a typical filmy style. She swayed around him while he just stood around there admiring her innocence. He felt so happy to see her enjoy..!

He pulled her close, immersed his hands in gulal and slowly ran it over her cheeks and face, smearing her with his colour, he whispered in her ear

"Ishqbaazi bina yun rangeen zamaana na hota,
Agar aap na hote, Mann yeh deewaana na hota...!!"

Their foreheads met as she blushed "Haaye daiya..! Hamre shayar jatadhari patidev!, aapko bhi Holi mubrak ho..!!!"

*

On the other side, Mr. Proteinfreak Oberoy and Mrs. Paratha Singh Oberoy had entertained themselves with argument-followed-challenge, as to who can drink more thandaai. In this competitive process, they had gulped down numerous glasses of thandaai...

Now, they sat on the swing, little tipsy having Bhang-over.!

"You are crazy Cry Baby..!" Soumya hiccuped.

"Haww! Atleast now stop calling me that!" Rudra looked at her. "By the way you are crazier than me!!" He chuckled.

"Rudy!" She pouted.

"Baby! Izzat se pura naam lo, I'm your husband now, you know!!"

"My Hubby!! Mr. Rudy Singh Oberoy..!!!" She pinched and pulled his cheeks.

"My Chubby!! Mrs. Sumo Rudy Singh Oberoy..!!!" He put his arm around her shoulders as they rested their heads on each other smiling and dozed off..!

*

While here, nervous Priyanka, realized her hold on Ranveer's hand and left it immediately. He smiled staring his recently freed hand as she blushed hard.

He lengthened his other hand towards her showing the gulal he held. He raised his eyebrows as she first looked at his hand, then shyly took some, and applied on his face "Happy Holi!" She smiled.

He dropped the gulal as her eyes went a little wide.

"Main to rang lagake Holi wish karna chahata tha..." He smiled. "Kya pata tha, aapke gaalo ki laali ke aage, yeh gulal bhi fika pad jaayega..." Smiling she looked down, not able to meet his gaze.

Slowly he bent to her and returned the favor, with the remaining gulal on his palm, coloured her already red cheeks some more..!!!

*

Whilst in the house, ShivIka's chase led them to pass through gardens as they entered the mansion. Giggling Anika threw some pillows from the hall at him, which he ducking in time, missed smoothly.

"Aaj you can't escape Anika..." Shivay mumbled as they sprinted towards their bedroom.

They rambled some rounds in their room, skipping couch, sometimes jumping on bed... Their teases continued all the while as they played around. Amidst all the laughter and running, Anika made her way going to poolside.

He saw her entering there as he pushed the curtains at the window away. His eyes twinkled at his victorious smile. He hid behind a trunk, eyeing her. She breathed, panting and turned to see him as she heard no sound of movement.

She walked a little looking for him, when he sprang out in front. She fumbled on his sudden appearance but he promptly picked her up and flung her inside the pool. She was flabbergasted at first as he himself plunged next to her.!

*

Standing in the water, he turned her hand on her backside, pulling her close. As now there was no way out, she stood still, eyes locked with each other. He applied on her cheeks the colours he saved.

"Happy Holi Anika..!!! Hamari saath mein first Holi mubarak ho..!!!"

"Thank you Shivay..!" She smiled as her eyes moistened.

"Shh..." He kept his finger on her lips. "Thank You Anika..!! For turning this SSO into your Shivay! Thanks for being my wife..!!" With every word, he applied some more colour on her.

"Thank you for filling my little world..!! Thank you for bringing such happiness in my life...!!!!"

She was overwhelmed as they felt life can't be any better. She smiled content as her beautiful smile made him all the more jubilant and filled his heart with all the more love and peace..!

He slowly, slid his hands around her waist, pulling her closer. "Waise don't you think, instead of Thanking, you should have wished me something else too..?"

Blushing hard, she almost whispered "Happy Holi Shivay...!!!" and looked down resting her hands on his shoulders.

"You are mine Anika.." He said in his sweet husky voice, leaning towards her, he softly rubbed his cheeks with hers "Colour Me Yours..!!!" taking her colour on him.

She looked up at his gulal adorned cheeks and blushed even more. "Always..!!" They smiled hugging each other as the colour of love spread all over, filling the air...!!!

*************  

So how is it?

Do let me know how you found this new try... Your love and support motivates me to go on...! So do vote, comment and share..!!!

Your efforts are highly appreciated...!!!
Thanks for reading!!

MaDiee

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

878K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
Faded Av -Fiz

Fanfiction

3K 268 7
The faded memories Two people meeting after 2 years Waits till the story unfolds
1.4K 96 9
"Royal Rhythms of Rajasthan" is a story of two individuals navigating the melodies of duty and love, where the cultural richness of Rajasthan forms t...