Him and Her ( A BajanCanadian...

Da kzhang36

She was a accused robber. She lived in a village. She was cheated on. She was known to be a liar. Her. He was... Altro

Chapter 3: Marriages and Best Friends
Chapter 6: Ex-girlfriends and Running
Chapter 7: Remembering and Ex-Boyfriends
Chapter 8: Tears and Lies
Chapter 10: Problems and Fights
Chapter 11: Caught and Saved
Chapter 12: Searching and Sacrificing
Chapter 13: Jealousy and Guitars
Chapter 14: Jobs and Eavesdropping
Chapter 15: Jealousy and Dates
Chapter 17: Heights and Bets
Chapter 18: Thoughts and YouTube
Update: Hiatus and Writer's Block

Chapter 5: Reencounters and Surprises

398 9 7
Da kzhang36

Hi.

Still sick

mai gawd

ahhhhhh

I went home early from skewl

Why meeeee

Oh well

New chappie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

After I told Ian that I would go to Jerome's engagement party, he finally let me be alone. Before leaving, Ian handed me the location of the party. North Springs Mall. Wow. I thought. Fancy hotel. The card he handed me was embroidered with a velvety cloth with a gold lining running through the middle of it. Fancy.

I had an hour to get there. Being a member of Team Crafted had its perks. For example, my car. It was a silver Honda Civic with shone brightly in the light. I loved to ride it around all the time when I didn't have anything to do.

Climbing in my car, I took another look at the card making sure I had the right address. Team Crafted is going to be surprised to see me.

~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra's POV

I tried to keep a grin down as a guard led me out of the prison, through the gates that always seemed to tease me. She motioned for me to walk on, and far. I gave her a warm smile as I thought to myself. Freedom at last.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out towards the mall fingering the money I had gotten from the prison to restart my life. I walked in almost gasping. The mall was beautiful, a giant chandelier hanging and glimmering from the ceiling and the floor shone, proving the cleanliness and fanciness this mall had.

I smiled as I walked around. Maybe I should buy a phone. To call Tyler. Oh Tyler, I've missed you. I thought.

As I wandered around, I come across a large poster of a soon-to-be married couple how cute I thought to myself, as I tried to step forward, I found myself smashing into a face I never thought I would ever see again.

~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

I walk into the mall, and as I expected, it was extremely posh. (Get it? Poshlifeclothing? No? Ok ._. ) I walked forward to see a large banner set up. Walking towards it, I start to get nervous. What if Team Crafted is mad at me?! I've been gone for a year! They are bound to hate me by now!

Before I could walk forward, I smashed into a confused looking girl. As she saw my face, her deep, brown eyes widened in fear, then anger as she ran off muttering to herself.

The heck? I thought to myself. Strange girl. She seemed familiar but I couldn't seem to put my finger on it.

Sighing, I brushed myself off and looked up to see something on a poster that made my heart drop and skip a beat.

On the poster it said

Congratulations Jerome and Ashley on your engagement!

~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN CLIFFIE

BE SURE TO SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON PANDA MINIONS :3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

8.7K 205 14
So, stories about Team Crafted. I'm not writing this book anymore, but feel free to read it. This was my first book I ever posted on Wattpad, so it'...
79.1K 2.1K 35
This is not just a normal Team Crafted hybrid story. It starts like any other day, but something happens that changes some things about what the Team...
78.6K 3K 47
Misty has her own creative style but someone *Cough Cough* Team Crafted doesn't like her one bit. They decide to try to bully her till she leaves the...
16K 264 28
Adam (SkyDoesMinecraft), Ty (Deadlox) along with Crim (crimsonvampire) and Danni (DSHades293) are owners of mysterious elemental power coming from am...