Arranged To Him #Wattys2017

بواسطة bunniesinablanket

My parents arranged my marriage to him when I was four and he was six. I grew up thinking that I didn't want... المزيد

One
Two
Three
A/N: Ladies in Waiting
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty: Part One
Twenty: Part Two
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four: Part One
Twenty Four: Part Two
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Bonus Chapter (Q&A)
Thirty Five
Thirty Six*
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight*
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four: Part One
Forty Four: Part Two
Forty Five
Forty Six
New Book!
Married to Him 2.0
New Profile!
New Book

Twenty Nine

13.4K 494 308
بواسطة bunniesinablanket

I didn't like the use of Valentina in this book before so I'm changing up her role in this book. She's still going to be a negative role, but just not as annoying as before. 

Eliana's POV

Harry came back late that night. I was sitting up in bed, reading a book from the library, when he came in. He smiled and looked happy, but for some reason, I could see the look in his eye that suggested he was confused about something.

I was too when he hugged me.

It felt different; kind and gentle like usual, but different. 

I furrowed my eyebrows but quickly masked my confusion when he pulled back and pecked my nose. He sat down on the bed next to me.

"Where's Peter?" he asked, placing his hand on my leg.

"With your mother," I replied, "she took him for the night."

He nodded before he looked back at me, "so it's just us?"

I nodded, looking down at my book. I looked back up and rolled my eyes when I saw the devious smirk he had on his face.

"No, Harry," I chided. He whined and leaned over to me.

"Please," he pouted, "we haven't kissed in a long time."

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because I wish to read my book," I retorted. He huffed and stood up before he opened the secret door to his room.

"You're no fun," he mumbled. I laughed and stood up, taking my book with me, before following him inside to his room. He had already taken his shirt off and was rummaging around in his drawers for a comfier one. I smiled and walked up to him before I tapped his shoulder. He looked over at me and I smiled, rising up on my toes to peck his lips. He scoffed. 

"Nope," he said, "not going to win me over now."

"Aw," I pouted, "why not."

He turned around in my grasp and clutched his shirt to his chest. I beamed up at him and smiled when I noticed him trying to feign his anger.

"I'm cross with you," he said, pouting. I smirked.

"Really."

"Mhm," he said, nodding his head. I laughed and walked towards the bed.

"Okay then, Peter." I joked. He gasped.

"How dare you bring our child into this," he gasped with fake shock. I shrugged.

"Peter is our child?" I asked, looking at him questioningly with a joking smirk on my face. 

"That's it," he said, "I can't marry you. We can have shared parentage over the child, but I don't want to see you again."

I shrugged before I stood up and made my way towards the secret door. I was just about to go in when he raced over to me and hauled me back into him.

"No, I lied," he cried, "don't leave me."

"I won't," I smiled as he nuzzled his head into my neck, "but Harry, do put on a shirt."

He laughed and let me go to haul his shirt on. I smiled as he grabbed my hand and led me to his bed where he pulled down the covers and gestured for me to get in. I smiled and climbed in and propped myself up against the headboard with my book. He tucked me in quickly before he jogged over to his side of the bed, and climbed in with a smile on his face. I smirked but then began to read my book.

After a while he groaned and poked my cheek.

"Pay attention to me," he said.

"Shhhh."

"Did you just-"

"Harry."

"You shushed me."

I reached over without tearing my eyes away from my book and smacked Harry on the arm. He yelped and poked my arm before he grasped it and pulled me on top of him. The book fell out of my hand as I landed on top of him.

"I win," he smirked. I rolled my eyes. He smiled and puckered his lips and closed his eyes. I smirked and stared at him but then quickly changed my emotion to a blank stare when he pouted and opened his eyes.

"Kiss me, please," he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I bit my lip and smiled, shaking my head. He reached up and brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"Please," he asked again. I nodded and leaned forward, stopping halfway. He glanced to my lips and smiled before he closed the distance.

His kisses were soft, gentle and loving. He didn't make any move to go any further; he just let me have the upper hand every time. I loved him for it. He grasped my hand, that lay on the bed, in his and squeezed lightly. He pulled away and began pressing light kisses against my jaw before he pulled away completely and laid his head on the pillow. He smiled up at me lazily and licked his lips.

"I can't wait to marry you," he whispered. I blushed wildly and smiled before I rolled off of him. I cuddled into the blankets and faced him on my side. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist before he tugged me into him. He simply stared at me and smiled.

"Peter is a prince," I whispered, smiling, "he seems so happy every time he gets fitted for a suit."

He smiled at me, pecking my forehead, "he's always loved to be pampered, diamond."

"Do you think he'll address us as mother and father one day?" I smiled. He chuckled.

"He's still very young. It might happen eventually," he smiled. I nodded and sighed before I nuzzled my head into his chest.

"I'm sleepy," I said. He nodded and pulled himself into me, pecking my head. I sighed and turned my head. 

~

"Ellie."

"Ellie."

"Eeeeeeellieeeee."

I slowly peeled my eyes open to find Peter sitting on the bed in between Harry and I. I looked over at Harry and found him still sleeping on his side with his back to us. I smiled and looked at Peter.

"Hello," he waved, smiling. I smiled and opened my arms and he plopped down before he nuzzled into me.

"I imagine you slept well," I whispered. He nodded.

"I missed you though," he replied. I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek and he smiled before he cuddled into me, wrapping his arms around my chest. He laid his head on my breasts and hummed.

"These feel weird, Ellie," he said. I laughed and he frowned at them. Before I could respond, I heard rustling from beside us followed by a quick inhale of breath.

"There's my beautiful family," a groggy sounding Harry said. 

Harry suddenly threw himself on top of me and Peter, smiling. Peter squealed and laughed loudly as I groaned.

"Oh for goodness's sake," I groaned. He looked at me from over Peter and winked.

"Morning," he said. I squinted at him.

"Okay, love," Harry said, pulling Peter off of me, "Ellie needs a break."

I smiled thankfully.

I'm going to wait before we have kids.

~

We were in the library. Peter, me and the girls. Valentina was sitting the farthest away from me. She barely even looked at me when she came in here and in all honesty, it made me laugh a bit. 

"She hates you," Clary whispered, leaning towards me. I shrugged.

"It doesn't bother me," I replied. She smiled and shook her head at me while I simply laughed. Harry was with his mom, simply to spend some time with her. I didn't mind. I was happy to take some time off and spend it with my friends. 

"Clary," I whispered, placing my hand on her arm. She looked at me.

"What?"

"Yesterday, when Harry came into my room to sleep-"

"He what?" she shrieked, causing the girls to look at us. I blushed furiously and she apologized quickly before she scooted over. 

"What happened? Did you...." she trailed off. I furrowed an eyebrow.

What on earth is she-

"Dear god, Clary, no!" I gasped, smacking her arm. She chuckled and shrugged. 

"I mean," she said, "it's Harry we're talking about."

I suddenly felt myself grow defensive, "not every time he's seen next to a girl, does it mean he's seeing them. He's allowed to have friends and be civil with females."

"I know," she sighed, "sorry. Anyways, what happened?"

"He seemed off...when he was hugging me. Like he didn't feel the same way anymore. I might just be overthinking this."

She stared at me blankly. I bit my lip and poked her. 

"Well?" I asked.

"I have no idea how to help," she blatantly said. I huffed and smacked her arm.

"I need help," I sighed, "what if he's seeing someone else?"

"Well, who could it be?" she asked. I looked at Valentina and she followed my gaze. 

"No," she denied, "absolutely not. She just wants attention from him. He'd never give it to her, as his focus is all on you." 

"Well-"

"Harry!" Peter beamed suddenly, his eyes on something behind me. I turned around in my chair and found a smiling Harry walking into the library. He walked up behind my chair and placed his hands on my shoulders, smiling at me before proceeding to gently massage them.

"Ladies," he greeted. They all looked at him and mumbled incoherent greetings and returned back to what they were doing. Except for Valentina. 

She looked at Harry and I with a jealous look on her face. I glanced up at Harry to find him focused on our son and completely oblivious to it. I smirked gently, looking back at her to find her squinting at me. Harry's fingers began to move towards my neck and he rubbed softly. He stepped back and began to move towards Peter. 

Peter was too distracted by his doodling to notice Harry creeping up on him and when Harry noticed this, he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and watched as he crept towards him. He bolted forward with a roar and picked Peter up and ran around with him all throughout the library. I rose an eyebrow and chuckled to myself as I stood up to go look for another book.

I stood in between the shelves and let my fingers skim along the books that line the countless shelves. I get lost in the titles, looking for something that catches my eye. I catch sight of another romance novel and pull it down. It was a nice book; about two lovers fighting to be together despite their family's disapproval. Although it ends in a tragedy, it was quite fascinating. 

As I looked at it, footsteps sounded beside me. I looked towards the sound to find a scowling Valentina standing there.

"Can I help you?" I asked. She scoffed.

"Actually," she said, "you can. I was hoping you can give me some advice."

"On what?"

She smirked. 

"On Harry, of course," she replied, "he met me last night. He came to my room and asked me if we could walk around the gardens. So we did."

I stood there, unable to speak or move. 

"He told me how much this wedding was stressing him out," she paused, "how much you were stressing him out. He told me that when he spent time with me, he felt much more calmer."

"Shut up," I said. She widened her eyes.

"So the princess can be mean!" she gasped mockingly, "who knew?"

"You're lying. He went to go spend some time with Louis last night," I said, clenching the book I held in my hands.

She shrugged, "maybe. But he came to me after. We spent a good two hours together, talking about everything. I'm really getting on his good side. You'll have to watch out."

I pursed my lips. 

"He's betrothed to me," I stated. She hummed.

"True, but how many weddings have been broken before?" she winked. Smiling she took a step forward, so that she was standing directly in front of me. Her perfume wafted into my nostrils and it had a familiar scent. However, due to her proximity, I couldn't pin it.

"You're insecure. He doesn't like that," she smirked, "he likes confident women. And soon enough, he'll realize it. I know men like him, honey. He hasn't slept around in ages. He misses it, and he'll look for it with me. We both know this, so why don't you do me a favor, and just leave it alone, hm?"

I don't think I've ever wanted to slap a woman more in my life. 

She smiled and turned on her heels before she sauntered out of the aisle and back towards the others in the library. I bit my lip and was about to turn back around before I whirled back, staring into the space she once stood. 

Who in God's name does this woman think she is? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week and last week have been stressful af. 

Uni can smd. :) but it's also really helpful for later life and all so... :')

Vote,

Comment.

Love,

MEEEE. :D

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.8K 87 13
Harry has spent sixteen years of his life in a castle. Spoiled, cared for, and away from all the horrors of the real world. Louis has spent eighteen...
18.3K 847 20
London, England - 1820 Princess Darya's sad and troubled childhood forced her into a dangerous situation. Escaping to London, she hoped her guardian...
149K 3.9K 29
This is a story about Harry Styles, a famous hotelier and Louis Tomlinson, an average guy who somehow found himself working for Mr. Styles in one of...
52.3K 1.8K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...