Inks nightmare (Ink X Error)

Von Ink_Sans1234

[COMPLETED] Unfresh escapes the antivoid and has to pay a visit to a few friends from the past. Unfresh disco... Mehr

Dream Gone Wrong Chapter 1
Struggles cut short Chapter 2
Thin gone Thick Chapter 3
Sweet Dreams! Chapter 4
Silent Night Chapter 5
Nightmares Come True Chapter 6
Another Day, Another Night Chapter 7
So far yet so close Chapter 8
Who's Pulling The Strings? Chapter 10
Lost In My Head Chapter 11
Appetite Gone Quiet Chapter 12
Memories Unfold Chapter 13
Failed to Protect Chapter 14
Close Friends Chapter 15
Authors Note
Where? Chapter 16
Next Moves Chapter 17
CUTENESS OVERLOAD
Good Turned Bad Chapter 18
Deals? Why not Violence? Chapter 19
Who's The Weak One?Chapter 20
Holding For Hope Chapter 21
Offers to exchange Chapter 22
All Can Change Chapter 23
Forgotten behind the Bleachers Chapter 24
Darkness Chapter 25
The Escape Chapter 26
Reunited Chapter 27
I'm Coming Home Chapter 28
Lemon Warning!!! Chapter 29
Sweet Mornings Chapter 30
Not A Chapter! Sowwey
A/N Apologizing
I See You :) Chapter 31
Never want to Let go Chapter 32
Pasts Conflict Chapter 33
You were there for me Chapter 34
I got Tagged ;-;
Your back!? Not again!Chapter 35
A/N Apologies
This just got personal Chapter 36
I'm sorry my friend Chapter 37
Finished!

Boundaries Gone Broken Chapter 9

1.1K 49 6
Von Ink_Sans1234

Ink's P.O.V

I was petrified as I felt UnFresh beginning to pick me up off the ground. Knowing his intentions I used the last of my strength and collided my right foot with his face. He immediately dropped me causing me to wince as I landed in the soil on my wounded side. I held my sound as the pain I felt was unbearable but my leg felt worst. I caught a quick glance at UnFresh seeing him holding his face in his hands. I could hear the sound of footsteps drawing near fast.

I gave off a slight smile but it was crooked with the searing pain that traveled throughout my whole body like wildfire, but I managed to keep myself together. UnFresh was still holding his face so I took this chance to try and stand up to only fall back down into the grass and dirt.

I was helpless….

But maybe I didn’t need to stand, Error will be here….but UnFresh was literally right besides me.

“You’re never going to going to come with me are you Ink?”

I rolled over to face UnFresh sitting up holding my rib cage, “Why s-should I? You threaten me by kidnapping my son, y-your trying to take me away, and yo-your hurting my family in the process!” My face whipped to my arm as I broke into a coughing fit but quickly regained the ability to speak as I continue, “I would never go with you! Even i-if we w-were the last living thing in this timeline!”

As I spoke UnFresh’s eyes felt like daggers digging further into me as each word flew out of my mouth. But then UnFresh began, “So your going to keep running from the past!?”

I returned the glare, “So are you going to keep reliving the past!?”

As I said this I could see a bit of hurt gleaming from his cold eyes but it was soon replaced with his devilish smile, “No, in fact, I plan to recreate the good times. However I can’t have you kicking me.”

UnFresh retrieved his hidden blade from his sleeve and dug it into my right leg just as I saw both Error and Fresh round the corner of the house. I bit my tongue as more tears poured from my eyes, scattering the ground. The pain was ferocious, nagging at me like blood-thirsty hounds.

Don’t you dare think your walking off with Ink!

UnFresh gave off a small cackle, “But that’s exactly what I plan to do.”

Error gazed at me, I was hugging my injured legs into my chest, the blood seeped through my fingers, my face was tear-stained. Error knew I was suffering, he knew the boundary UnFresh has cross. But UnFresh knew this to, he knew this all too well.

UnFresh tapped his foot impatiently, “Well? Are you going to attack or save softy over there from blood loss?”

Error looked from UnFresh to me. Fresh was standing beside Error, waiting for Error to tell him what he should do.

Error’s voice was replaced with a worried tone,” Fresh get Ink inside!”

Fresh sprung into action as he ran to me,” Gotcha!”

I felt my head spinning. Like I was going to throw-up or pass out. Fresh was soon by my side on the ground crouching to examine my cuts even though UnFresh was three years beside him.

“So your taking orders like a lap-dog? What happened when you ran the show? You did whatever and nobody said otherwise?”

UnFresh wanted to manipulate Fresh. I looked at Fresh to see he was listening and he was annoyed. He stood up, walking away from me and to UnFresh leaving me on the ground.

Fresh glared at UnFresh,”You know nothing!”

UnFresh smiled,” Oh but I do. Your trying to impress Ink and Error.”

I could feel the air grow thick,” And why would I do that!?”

UnFresh looked over to one of the windows,” Because you love PaperJam that’s why.”

- Here’s another chapter for you guys. If the next one takes long imma sorry but life is life. Me and KrystalAra will do our best to update. But hey I’m following KrystalAra and recommend if you guys to look at her stories. You don’t have to but in my “book” I think they're pretty amazing. But the next update will be soon!!!!-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

78.5K 802 22
Let's write some lemons together, yes? Anything from fontcest to x reader's you got it. The suggestion box is currently closed. Again sorry for the...
1.2K 48 15
This is the third Part to The Escape. This has much more mature themes throughout it. Have fun and be afraid!!!
92.8K 3K 22
Paper Jam and Fresh meet in a High School environment, and eventually learn to love each other, despite the differences between them.
4.7K 116 26
Bullied for his sexuality PaperJam struggles to find a place in his world. Many things occur that destroy him and these things keep happening, makin...