Born With His Tattoo (Old Ver...

Bởi BlazeWalker

The woods are scary. You should be neary. Don't get to close, Dangerous thorns on the rose. There's more then... Xem Thêm

1: The Day She Walks
2: Meeting The Alpha
3: Escaping
4: I Found You
5: Nope! And Movie Night
6: Again?
7: Learning The History
8: What's Happening?
9: What The Heck!?!?
10: Them Again
Auther's note
11: Booknapper
12: Meeting The Parents
13: The Office Meeting
14: Telling Her
16: Small World
17: Questions and Answers
18: Joining
19: Of Course Not
20: Talking With Idiots
21: The One That Over Thinks It
22: Messing With Him
23: Saved By The Meeting
23: The Decision
List Of People
24: Meeting Her
25: Do You Really Want To Repeat History, Austin?
26: The Problem
27: Compromise of 2250
28: Mini War
29: Victory And Defeat
30: The Question
31: The Decision
32: Three Years

15: The Date

20.9K 724 203
Bởi BlazeWalker

Chapter 16: The Date
Song: Hard To Love By Lee Brice
Quote: A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way and that's like woman too. ~Miranda Kerr (I think)

I'm sorry I been slow at updating. In two weeks my family and I will be moving back to Nebraska so I have a lot of packing to do as well as school work. It's the end of the school year so we have been doing a lot of things and I had my 8th grade formal the sixth. A lot of things are going down so please bare with me and please enjoy this chapter. This book is also ranked as 149 in werewolf as of May 8, 2017 so thank you guys.

Thank you Wolfgirl5230 CNBcorrine yolodeepti 9368maddy freeyourselfgirls february24 Cuteloveinterested I see you guys every where :) thank you!

"Wake up! wake up!" It was May jumping up and down on my bed destroying my amazing sleep.

"Why!"

"Because it's raining."

"And I care as to why?"

"Your date's today."

"He told me the date is at eleven."

"Yeah it's ten." My eyes wided before I jumped up quickly.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" She raised her hands up, surpised that I got up so quickly.

"Evangeline what are we going to do with you?" She mumled to her self, moving so I could go shower but grabbed me before I could.

"Your going to want to shower after your date. Not right now. You don't have enough time." Pulling me over to the seat, grabbing the curing iron.

"My hair doesn't like to curl." She laughed reaching over and grabbing the can of hair spary.

"That's why we got this."

"How the heck did you get all of this into my room? We didn't buy this stuff." She grabbed a piece of hair and wrapped it around the object.

"I bought it last night." Glaring playfully at her I reached over and grabbed the phone putting on music.

"What am I going to do with you?" I mumled to her.

"Hey that's my line!" Rolling my eyes at her playfully I missed with the hair brush setting in front of me.

"Too bad so sad." Smiling but rolling her eyes she kept on curly my hair, useing hair spray, and using bobbie pins to pin my hair up.

"What's your favorite color?" She questioned.

"Neon orange. Why?" She just smiled and continued on. Ohhh that little girl.

"No reason."

"I'll figure it out sooner or later."

"There's nothing there to figure out!"

"Uh huh."

"Quit being so ironic." Laughing out at her I continued.

"Nobody says that anymore!"

"I do!"

"Your werid."

"Your the werid one here. Walking into the woods."

"Does everyone know about that?"

"Yup!" She yelled cheerfully.

"I'm never going to live that down."

"No your not. Now hurry up and get dressed and don't mess up the hair."

"It's not like I can. You put zillions hairsprays in it."

"And you talk werid. Getting going!"

"Fine you meanie head." Taking off I made my way to my closet looking for a cute outfit. Reaching out I grabbed black skinny jeans and black combat boots. Going for that non-bright outfit but cute was hard. After about ten minutes I gave up walking out of the closet.

"I can't find a shirt-" Cutting off my sentance as I saw the perfect shirt to wear. It was an army shirt and a army looking thing that went over it.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I found one." Changing as fast as I could I ran out to show May.

"Cute and good thing it can be washed."

"So we're doing something that my clothes need to be washed. Rock climbing?"

"Nope! And if you guys were going to. I wouldn't tell you."

"Aw your no fun!" Yelling that I fell on the bed face first so I didn't mess up my hair that was more hairspary then anything.

"What kind of sister would I be if I told my brother's mate where they're going to go on their first date that your mate worked vey hard on." Her question made me throw a pillow at her but she caught it before it got any where close to her face.

"Fine I'll wait but your killing me!" She looked down at her phone before smiling brightly.

"Okay now go downstairs. It's time." Running down stairs I looked around for Kevin but found orange roses. Making my way over to them I smelled them and picked up the card that fell from them.

Dear Angel,

Now that I know your favorite color I'm going to have you follow the orange petals out the door. See you in a little bit. I love you love your mate, Kevin.

I placed the orange roses in a cup setting them on the table before taking off following the roses petals. Lights were hung up, clearing a path for me. Even though it was around eleven o'clock it was very dark out today and you could barely see threw the woods. Once Kevin came into view I smiled brightly and relaxed.

"Hey Angel."

"Hey Kevin."

"Ready for our date?" He questioned pulling me into a hug that I gladly returned.

"Of course. Your sister wouldn't tell me what it is." A smirk pulled on his lips.

"Good. Your looking beautiful as always." A blind fold rapped around my eyes as he lend the way hand in hand we walked towards something. We didn't walk far before stopping. Taking the blind fold off I let out a gasp. A smile formed on my face as I turned towards him.

"Four wheelers? We are riding four wheelers and it's orange!" He nodded smiling. Throwing my arms around him I thanked him over and over.

"Wanna ride?" Nodding happily I raced to the orange one. Riding as fast as the four wheeler would go I enjoyed the wind flying threw my clothes and on my face. Enjoyed the mud that we both ran threw and enjoyed the feeling that my mate was right there. Riding with me and enjoying the laughs we both had. Knowing for a fact we would get more one day.

I promise the other chapters are going to be better! 1078 words

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

415K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
346K 9.4K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
231K 6.7K 15
This was my first book on Wattpad. Beware of unrealistic situations, stereotypes, bad grammar, and a fast moving plot. ***COMPLETED***
7K 257 19
Completed! One family was able to have one child. The family made up of Jasmine's mother and father. Sadly, the mother died from an attack on the pac...