Things Happen. ~Chandler Rigg...

By getoutofmyheadd

Things happen because they're supposed to, not because you want them to. More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
~not a chapter.~
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight

chapter ten

1.9K 65 8
By getoutofmyheadd

It's been about three weeks since Chandler and I were boyfriend and girlfriend. We've been on many "dates" as Chandler calls them with some if the other cast. Of course, Chandler was leaving to go back to Georgia and I was a little upset.

💕Chandler💕

Morning babe. We should hang out. I already miss you. How about we head to my place and play some video games? I'll pick you up around 12:00? Love ya.xxx

I started to get ready, I threw my jeans and a hoodie on.

"Hey mom, can I go over to Chandlers? I yelled, walking down the stairs.

"Yeah. Are you two a thing now?" Mom shut the cabinet doors in the kitchen.

"Maybe." I teased taking a bite of an apple.

"Mhmm." Mom continued cooking.

"Well he's here so, bye, love you." I gave her a hug and headed out the door.

Chandlers apartment is in walking distance so that's a plus. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and we headed for his place.

-

"Cheater!" I yelled at Chandler.

"No, you never said I couldn't do that." Chandler pouted.

"I was in the bathroom!" I yelled. We were playing Cod, going against each other on multiplayer, and I hit pause because I had to pee. Chandler started playing with out me, killing me over and over again.

"Your just jealous that I beat you." He teased.

"Yeah, totally." I rolled my eyes. We were sitting on beanbags in front of the television.

"You hungry?" Chandler stood up.

"Yeah, kind of." I followed Chandler to the kitchen. We been playing video games for a little over three hours.

"You have Oreos!" I ran over and grabbed the pack of Oreos.

"Those are my Oreos!" He ran, grabbed the Oreos out of my hands and took off.

"No!" I followed behind. Chandler went inside his room and closed the door. I hesitated but went in, I was soon pelted with Oreos.

"Chandler!" I tried to avoid the Oreos but failed miserably.

"Owww." I covered my eye and fell to the ground.

"Sam." Chandler rushed over to me." Babe, are you alright?"

"Haha, gotcha!" I shoved him to the ground and threw the Oreos around me at him.

"You're a jerk." He teased, after the last Oreo was thrown.

"But I'm your jerk." I poked him, went over and laid on the bed.

He soon joined me."I love you." He spoke up.

"I love you more." I looked over at him him.

"Not possible." He moved his head closer and placed his soft lips on mine. My hands brushed through his hair. After a couple minutes we pulled apart.

We both sat in silence for awhile until a loud yawn escaped my mouth.

"Tired." He asked looking over at me.

"Yeah." Chandler pulled his arm around me, pulling me closer in. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. Slowly, we both drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
798K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...