Monster Within (Danny Phantom...

Door Mizar-Mayhem

Danny Phantom gained ghost powers when he was 14 years old after messing with his parents ghost portal. His s... Meer

Chapter 2
Important
Questions? Ask Here Now!!!
Danny's Beast Form

Chapter 1

9.4K 281 130
Door Mizar-Mayhem

Danny let out a pained groan as he tried to readjust his body. This wasn't anything new of course, for the past year this is how it's been. Danny grunted as he felt a not so pleasant stab to his side. Sitting up to the best of his abilities he moved a hand to his side. Pushing down slightly he could feel one of his ribs poking his side. Danny panted as his healing abilities start to kick in. He was a shade lighter than pale, his eyes dull radioactive green eyes staring up pointlessly at the cell ceiling. They began to flutter closed as his panting subsided and was just labored breathing.

Danny stared up from the edge of the circus ring, this wasn't a new sight to him. This was a reoccurring memory turned nightmare. Two people, male and female where flying across the distance, flips and tricks coming to them as naturally as breathing. Acrobats.

The female jumped to reach for her husband, there was a snap and the male began to fall, the woman following as well. They fell and fell, in that moment everything went in slow motion as they fell with sickening cracks and thuds.

The images twisted and contorted into a green landscape. Trees and tall stones being its only decoration. Two large, black caskets where lowered into the grave site, right next to each other.

Danny felt a grip on his hand tighten and he looked up with dried eyes at a familiar boy. Sapphire eyes filled with tears. The older boy looked down into Danny's own melancholy eyes and his lips moved but nothing came out.

The scene changed again, contorting into different colors and shapes. The home and family he grew up with, the Fenton's. They were all sitting at the dining room table, eating one of the rare foods that didn't try to eat them back. Danny however was in his room, upstairs trying to finish his English homework due the next morning.

He looked up from his homework when he heard the unmistakable voice of his mother, Madeline Fenton. She was talking with someone, who Danny couldn't remember the voice. That's when the shouting started. His father joining in, in what sounded like an argument with whoever was at the door. Danny pushed himself off his space themed bedding and was about to open the door when three loud bangs, of what sounded like gun shots, rang throughout the house.

Danny slammed the door open and rushed only to be met with a gruesome sight. Three bodies laid on his living room floor, eyes lifeless. As if it where whispered in his ear.

'It's not your fault little brother.'

'We're proud of you son.'

'We love you Danny.'

He heard clattering as men started to file into his room and surround him. It all sounded as if he where drowning, the most auditable thing he heard being the echoing ring in his ears. He barley felt it when the agents latched onto him with a vice grip, leaving large hand print bruises later. He was snapped back into reality as he was jerked, like water clearing he started shouted curses and screamed death threats. Instinctively changing into his ghost form, he began to fire but it was all in vain. They quickly over powered him and dragged him out towards the white van.

The memory contorted to a white wall, Danny couldn't move and he felt all the wires connected to him. He didn't exist anymore.

Danny woke up to the familiar sound of heavy doors opened and footsteps approaching him. He was far too dazed to really care what was happening to him, but out of habit, fear still evident. Only one thought on his mind.

'Who is that boy?'

Danny was pushed forward into a new room, it was just a white as the others, but taller. He looked up and noticed a window, it was rectangular and he could see the agents behind it, most likely at a control panel of some kind. Danny pushed himself up with a groan and scratched the dried blood off the corner of his mouth.

"I am Agent L, and you; ghost scum, are going to do everything I say," Came the stern and terrifying voice of a new agent. Danny looked around searching for the source of the voice. "Or there will be consequences." He finished, his voice was sinister and sent chills up Danny's spine.

Danny didn't respond but understood what would happen. Automating doors opened and in marched ten robots in all, the doors closed and from the walls where lasers of some kind.

"Begin." 'Agent L.' commanded. The robots charged at Danny who intern began to fight back. Blocking punches kicks and blasts he was worn out, barely able to stand.

"You will stay here till further notice." Agent L said shortly, the microphone turning off. Danny took this as his que to pass out. "Of course, we are still testing." Came a new voice. Danny heard the specific sounds of metal moving and the sound of crunching leaves. Danny began to writhe in pain as he felt his entire body begin to sting and burn all over. He let out a scream and continued to twist and turn in hopes of easing the pain but it did nothing. He felt shocks go through his body as his vison began to blur and everything began to tint into greens, blacks, and whites. Danny felt his bones grow and his skin stretch, he felt his nails force themselves out of his fingertips, he felt the hair on his neck grow and more hair start to cover his body. What was once skin and bone, was now muscle and fur, once sharp teeth turned into sharper and large ones. Once dull green iris' turned into completely green eyes with small darker green slits in them, consumed with nothing but panic and fear in them.

'What's going on?!' He mentally questioned. He brought what he felt where his hands but looked like giant dog paws?

Loud alarms starting blaring in his enhanced hearing, instinctively putting his...paws over his tall, white tipped ears. This did nothing to drown out the sirens of course. Danny let out a whine as the siren continued to ring in his ears. He let out a loud howl in hopes of drowning out the noise but nothing helped. Through the alarms, Danny could hear the heavy automatic doors open and heavy footsteps of agent's swarmed in.

A hidden instinct kicked in and Danny dropped to all fours, his eyes narrowing at the agents he saw in mostly greyscale. They were aiming at him, ready to shoot. Danny charged at them, adrenaline kicking in, jumping over them with ease he began to run through the familiar hallways, making twists and turns, jumping over agents. He had made it to one of the testing rooms when he heard the distinct noise of a gun starting up and reading to fire.

"Now I've got you." Came a sly voice. Danny's eyes narrowed and turned around to face the man. He let out a low growl and showed his fangs. The gun started firing and Danny dodged most of them, sprinting towards the opponent, and tacking him. Danny brought his paw up and down on the man's face with a snarl.

The man put his hands over his face and screamed in pain. Danny's eyes widened in fear at what he had done and got off the man and looked around the room in a frenzy. He noticed a large window, he looked back at the man who was still shouting curses in pain.

Danny stepped back a step and jumped towards the window with a sprinting start. He landed with a loud thud from his paws and looked around. He was just outside a forest. Narrowing his eyes, he began to run, his situation becoming direr the closer he got the freedom. He made random turns and jumped over fallen trees and a small river.

He was halfway through a jump when a familiar pain went through his side. They found him. He went to the side and tumbled, laying on his side. Quickly trying to get up he stumbled to get back on his feet. Looking around he steadied his feet and stood on all fours, he continued his run, going in a different direction though.

He continued running till unfamiliar voices reached his ears. He skidded to a stop when he saw the figures in the small clearing. They were teens, all dressed in...Halloween costumes? They all got into a fighting stance, a girl raising her bow, a male getting into a fighting stance. Four others following in suit, ready to attack or defend.

Danny widened his stance as his haunches stood up higher. He growled and bared his fangs, a small amount of blood dripping from them, from when he was shot.

"Wait, he's not going to hurt us, he's just scared." A floating girl said, her skin was green from what Danny could tell, which wasn't much. The floating girl landed and slowly walked towards Danny, who in turn instinctive let out a low growl.

"My name is M'gann. We aren't going to hurt you." She said kindly pulling down her hood rivaling burnt orange hair and a green freckled face with a kind smile. She put a hand out and Danny backed away slightly. The girl, M'gann kept her hand still and smile on her face. Danny's haunches went down slightly as he approached and stared at her green hand. His ears perked up at the sound of approaching, heavy footsteps.

"The GIW are going to find us if we don't hurry!" The shortest of the group said with a worried voice.

"We can't just leave him here." M'gann said calmly. With that agents began to emerge from the forest trees and bushes.

"Specimen G-01, we have you surrounded, give up!!" An agent's voice shouted. Danny turned swiftly, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up, he bared his teeth again, letting out a growl and he glared at the agents. Fear no longer pushing his need for freedom.

He was going to fight.

"We cannot allow you to attack this creature." A male said from behind Danny. Danny looked back and noticed the blond male had a determined look on his face. Danny turned back towards the agents, his glare only intensifying.

"So be it. LEAVE NO WITNESSES!!" The agent said as they all began to rapidly fire at the group. Danny was able to dodge most of the blasts. He was panting but stood his ground and took a cold breath. He had to do this, or he'd never see the light of day again. Danny let out his last resort, with huge sonic waves of raw power. The majority of agents went flying back into the forest and where forced against trees. Danny faltered and his wail died down, he almost fell on his side, he spun around and stumbled but caught himself. He caught a glance at the teen's shocked faces before noticing the shine of a gun pointed directly at the shortest of the teens, the one dressed in red and yellow.

Danny jumped, much to the disagreement of his body he was able to push the still unnamed boy out of the crossfire, in turn the gun went off and hit Danny's leg. Danny whimpered in pain and once again stumbled to the left and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as his body fell.

 New story collaboration with Beatnix SO SHOW HER LOTS OF LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER SHE HELPED ME WRITE SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE!

Oh and if you don't show her support I WILL CURSE YOU! Ok bye!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
68.1K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...