A night with Dracula

De kissmybff

"I wanna kill you.." He whispered huskily. "I dare you" I said. Seventeen year old Sonee rave win's a contest... Mais

A night with Dracula
Dont be afraid of the dark
The deal with my savior?
Dont go in the closet!!
Wishing on a star
Red dream's
The way i loved... i mean liked you.
Dear Diary, it's dracula
The cure to my insanity
May i have this heart?
Always on my mind
Im secretly a werewolf
Love at first Bite
What big red eye's you have!
Diamond skies and stone's
It's just my pillow pet!
Night of falling flowers
I try to hide but you just come closer
A white rose stained with red
Hunt, Blood, Lust.
Runaway love.
Party! Study, VAMPIRES?
Built for sin
I kissed a angel
Venomous regret's
Creepy crawly things
Bloody ending's and Beginning's
Two heart's beat alike
No more room to breathe
Jamie all over
Blissful eye's and Bite
Whisper's in the Dark
Falling in love only to Fall apart
Butterfly Kisses
Dance of the Dryland Butterflies
Dance of The White Snakes and Dryland Butterflies
Updates on the sequel :D
Last update :) THE SEQUEL IS UP
angels anime anwd apoligies beginnings beloved best bite bites black blood bloodlust bloodsuckers bloody bluesucks bones boylove breaking bride brit brothers butterflies care cat cats caught characters cherryblossoms cigarettes clubbing clubs college contest corsets crawly creepy crush crying cupid cuties dancing darkness deals diary dog dracula draculas dreams dryland drylandbutterfly dungeons ears elisabeta ending engaged everything eyes face fallen fans fantasy finally first flashback food forbidden friends glowing guest guides happy heartbreak hearts hips history horror hospitals hunting hydra insane insanity intense kandi kelsey kidnapped kidnapping kimono king kisses kissy kitana knight kuroshitsuji laughs life like live love loved loveislove loveless lullaby madness masked mates medival memories mental midnight minks missing mixed moody morgale147 murder music mythology neko new night nightmares oliness out oxford pack packs paranormal paris pecks pets phantoms piano pillows poodles queen rainbowpeople ready red returns romance root sad scars secrets seductive seperation sequels serena sexyness sexyvampireness shadows shapeshifters shopping silver slimy snakes sneakpeaks snow soup spoilers stars stolen stones sundown swaying tattoos texttospeech thank thecatduh things thriller times together tour tragedy tumblr twilight twins update vampire vampires venom victorians vocaloids werewolf werewolfs werewolves whit white wine winter wishing woe wolfs yourlilmonster yous zombies

Black and White Life

46.8K 1.3K 126
De kissmybff

Meow :3

Please,

VOTE,

COMMENT,

SHARE,

LIKE,

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... ENJOY!! :D

Chapter Thirty Three.

 Black and White Life.

 Part One out of Two.

 Sonee's P.o.v.

 "Ready?" Drake asked, his hand's clutching mine in a death grip.

"Yeah.." I said nervously, and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"This was stupid.. I can just carry you everywhere!" Drake argued, and gave him a slight smile.

"Sorry but that won't work when I need to shower.. and don't even say 'We could take those together" I pointed out, and I could practically feel the smirk coming off him in wave's.

"Okay... Come on... On three.. One.. Two.. Three.." Drake counted off, and I placed my feet on the carpet unsteadily.

"Alright now take a few step's torward's me" Drake instructed, It was really weird not being able to see where your going.

 I took a few step's forward before I bumped into Drake's hard chest.

"You could've warned me there" I muttered against his chest, cheek's burning.

"It's okay.. You know my brother Mara is blind" Drake started, and I tilted my head up at him.

"When he was a six and he was playing with his friend's and one of them got a little too rough and accidently pushed him through a glass door face forward,  a lot of it got into his eye's, he could have gotten a surgery but he declined I'm not really sure why"

"Thats terrible" I whispered, and but it was nice to know I wasn't alone in this.

"I couldn't even tell he was blind, he would just look up into my eye's or check me out... how does he know where to go or.. look?" I questioned a little at the end.

"Well he has the shadow gift, like me, and he said he can use them to see everything or to feel around" Drake said, curiosity in his tone.

'Let the shadow's guide you' Is what came into my head and It suddenly clicked.

'How?' I asked in my head, hoping whoever was talking to me in my head would answer.

'Call out to the shadow's, they are a part of you. they live in you. they guide you.' He thankfully replied.

I took a shaky deep breath and called out to the shadow's in my head.

I felt the almost painful slithering under my skin and I winced.

"What is it Sonee? what's wrong? does it hurt?" Drake panicked, and I pushed him away almost losing my balance.

 I could feel everything in the room, where everything was, where Drake was standing. Everything.

"Go anywhere in the room without telling me" I ordered, he was reluctant at first but did so.

 He went over by his armourer, and I quickly walked over there stepping over a few thing's while doing so.

"This is amazing" I whispered astonished, and placed my hand right on Drake's cheek.

"Can you see again?" Drake asked hopefully.

"No... I can feel everything though... The shadow's are helping me see everything.. sorta" I explained, and smiled.

"Like Mara?"

"Exactly.. I can point out everything.. I can feel that pile of laundry over there" I pointed to a pile of underwear by the bed, "Your nose, Cheek's, Lip's" I said poking all over his face making him chuckle and grab my hand softly.

"Can you feel this?" Drake said softly, pressing my hand down on his chest where I could feel his heart beating wildly.

"How could I not?" I whispered, and I felt his breath fan over my face.

"I love you.. so much it hurt's" Drake mumbled, and I felt his lip's gently brush against mine almost teasingly.

"Then prove it" I whispered, taking his hand's leading him back to the bed.

"Sex isn't going to prove anything, Sonee" He muttered, and I frowned.

"Am I not good enough?" I whispered, sitting on the bed.

"No!" Drake quickly shouted.

"Is it cause I can't see?" Hand's trembling in my lap.

"..No" Hesitating word's in the air.

'He doesn't want you' The voice said, and My head snapped up in shock.

'Your lying' I replied in my head.

"I'm not lying" Drake insisted, It turns out I didn't say that in my head.

'He's such a liar..'

'No' I whispered in my head.

'Give up on him, Your leaving soon anyways' The voice said, and I froze.

'What?' I said frighteningly, and I felt weird look's coming from Drake.

'I'm coming for you.. So make it last Sonee' I sucked in a shaky breath.

"Sonee?" Drake said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry.. Just got lost in my thought's for a moment" I lied smoothly, But I guess it was partly true since he was in my mind.

"Your highness?" I heard someone say followed by a knock.

"Yes?" Drake sighed, and went to open the door revealing Trancy.

"You have a visitor" Trancy announced, "He's waiting for both of you in the living area" Trancy continued before leaving us alone.

"Come on" Drake sighed, and held out his hand for me to take, Which I accepted and let him lead me to the living area I didn't even know we had.

  As we walked into a fairly large room with furniture all around I felt two new presences in the room.

"Leighton?" I guessed, and I felt a sense of joy fill the room.

"Sonee!" Leighton roared before I was picked up and twirled around.

"I'm gonna be sick.." I grumbled as I felt we were going a speed inhumanly possible.

"Sorry, Sorry, Just missed you so much... it's been to long" He said happily, and I looked over to the other presence in the room.

"Ooh, Your probably wondering who this is?" Leighton said walking over to the shorter young boy.

"This is my... Boyfriend, Alex" Leighton said wrapping his arm around the shorter boy, and my jaw dropped.

"Y-Your Gay?!" I said totally shocked, I never would have suspected Leighton as Gay seeing as he alway's showed his love for woman whenever I did see him.

"No, It's just Alex" Leighton smiled, and Drake let out a chuckle by accident making Leighton frown.

"He look's ten!" Drake laughed, and I could practically feel the scowl's coming off Leighton and Alex.

"He doesn't act ten" Leighton smirked, and I could feel my cheeks reddening.

"Gross, don't spread your cooties in here!" Drake teased, and I chuckled.

"So how old is he really?" Drake asked suddenly.

"About as old your girlfriend" Leighton smirked, and Drake gave him a sheepish look.

"You don't know how old I am?" I gaped, and He shrugged his shoulder's innocently.

"Nineteen" I scowled.

"Yeah I bet you don't even know her birthday is in three day's!" Leighton taunted, and I was stunned.

"My birthday is in three day's?" I stood shocked.

"You didn't even know!" Leighton laughed, and I heard a few chuckles come from Alex.

"I have a lot going on right now!" I growled, my cheek's burning red.

"Your turning twenty in three day's?" Drake said worried, and I gave him a curious look.

"Your already twenty one" I scowled.

"We have to turn you all the way on your birthday... Or you won't be able to claim the title as Queen" Drake explained, and I felt myself tense.

"What do you mean 'Turn me all the way'?" I questioned, and He froze.

"Half of your cell's are suddenly awake we don't know how or who's venom got injected into you.. But I know someone is controlling them" He said nervously, and he pulled me into his arms in a tight grip.

"Someone?" I whispered, I had a feeling I knew who.

"Yesterday when I was hunting, I was laying awake in my tent and suddenly heard noises so I got in my shadow form and went to look around, And I found the prisoner that escaped, Ashton, but he was with someone else... I couldn't see him at all he was using the shadow's to cover himself.. But everything it was a illusion.. He was controlling what I see and everything and I didn't even know! It was freaky" Drake shuddered, and I suddenly felt myself falling.

I landed on something soft but it crunched underneath me.

'Open your eye's, Sonee' The voice said, and suddenly I could see everything around me.

I was laying in a pile of leaf's surrounded by a creepy forest that was practically glowing around me.

I shivered at how dark it was, it was night out, owl's and wolves singing to the moon.

"Your birthday is coming up soon, Sonee" The voice said aloud, and I quickly looked around to see that I was still alone. Or so I thought.

"Be ready... That's when I'm coming for you" The voice hissed, and it sounded like it was right in my ear.

"Leave me alone" I whimpered, and He chuckled.

"When I come for you... I'm gonna give you a choice to erase everyone's memory or to let them worry if your dead or not for the rest of their lives, cause they'll never find you... So have your answer ready.. And don't tell anyone  and just accept your fate" The voice said, and Suddenly I was falling again torward's the floor of the living room that I could now see.

"Sonee!" Two voices yelled, and I gasped for breath as I hit the floor.

"Sonee! are you OK?!" Drake yelled worriedly, and tried to help me but I quickly backed away whimpering.

"Sonee?" Drake whispered, reaching out to me but I flinched away.

"Don't touch me" I whispered, and shuddered when I felt something new crawling underneath my skin.

Drake's P.o.v.

"What just happened?" I heard Alex say, and I noticed he was crouching on his knee's with a worried Leighton beside him.

"Who was that?" Alex said to Sonee, and her eye's widened.

"You saw that too?" She whispered, she was shaking all over.

"Y-Yeah... Did you see that guy?" Alex said, his eye's darting all over the room as if looking for someone in the shadow's.

 "No.. where?" She said, she looked so pale, so deadly.

"He was hiding in the shadow's.. but the shadow's were people? That doesn't even make sense.. They were all dancing to no music.." Alex sighed, and relaxed into Leighton's welcoming arm's.

Leighton and I shared a look, and then a quick nod.

Sonee's P.o.v.

"Let's go over this later... Alex is tired from travelling, so we're just gonna head up to my old room and settle down.. See you" Leighton said, and they left quietly leaving me and a frightened Drake.

"I'm hungry" I muttered, and It followed awkward wailing sound from my stomach.

"Well then I shall prepare you a traditional American dish!" Drake smiled excitedly, and I felt all my worries disappear with that smile.

 "Oh god.. Kraft Macaroni and cheese isn't a traditional American meal" I laughed, and He smiled at me once again making my heart melt.

"It was that or A traditional Romanian dish, And I am sure you will not enjoy that much" Drake tsked, and I smiled at him.

"You never know"

 "I guess so, I can have my mother cook us a traditional Romanian feast tonight, She'll be thrilled" Drake said, and I felt my stomach churn at the thought of seeing his parent's.

"Oh, wonderful" I muttered, and I think he caught on to my sudden attitude change.

"Don't be nervous... They probably still love you as much as they did when they last saw you.." Drake comforted, murming sweet word's into my hair while he held me in his arm's.

"Last time they saw me I tried to kill them"

"It's okay.. That's what vampires do.." Drake whispered, and I felt myself shiver as his breath fanned over my neck in gentle waves.

"When are you turning me?" I whispered, and He tensed from behind me.

"The night before your birthday.." He whispered back, moving my hair away from my neck.

"Oh... So then i'll be nineteen forever?" I whimpered as He ran his fang's gently down my neck.

 "You can choose to age or not, If you live in the human realm than it's safer to age a little.. But in the Vampire realm... You can be young forever" He muttered wickedly, and I shuddered.

"So are you really twenty one?" I questioned, and took a small bite of the macaroni noodles that were cooking away in the boiling pot of water.

"Yes, But I don't plan on aging for awhile.. You can only make yourself look as old as your true age, and look as young as when you were turned, For me that's I can just do it at whatever age since I was born a vampire" He explained, I frowned at my easy confusion.

"I don't wanna think about vampires right now" I sighed, and he kissed my cheek before continuing to put the cooked macaroni in our sparkling black bowls.

  "That tastes way better when you make it" I muttered, and patted my full belly.

"Thank's, I put a secret ingredient in it" He smiled, and I paled at the thought of him putting blood in it.

"What?" I stuttered, and grinned wickedly.

"Pepper" He laughed, and I frowned.

"Funny" I mumbled and took our empty bowls to the sink.

"Hey, Forgot about the dishes... I have something I wanna show you" He whispered, pulling me away from the sink with a secretive smile.

 My breath caught at the sight of the familiar door that we were headed to.

"Drake.." I whispered, and he took my hand in his and placed it on the large door handles.

I pushed on the door's, and they opened with a gust of wind and snowflakes.

 The large glass panelled room was cold and had snow covering the concrete ground, and the cherry blossom trees that were there one time were long gone.

"Brings back memories huh?" Drake asked, and took my hand leading me to the pedestal that was in the center of the room, it looked slightly older and a few chips of it had fallen off.

"Yeah.. Too many" I whispered, and Drake helped me up onto the pedestal.

"Forgot about the bad memories, just think about the present.." Drake whispered, pulling me to him softly.

"I just can't for-" He cut me off with a simple peck to the lip's, leaving me want more.

"Dance with me" He said, but it was more of a command.

 He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck hesitantly.

"There's no music" I mumbled into his ear.

"Who cares... Listening to your heart beat is music to me" He whispered, and I had a little 'Aww' moment in my head.

"How romantic" I smiled, and his grip tightened around me.

 "Sonee.. After you turn into one of us we're going to have to get married immediately and then you'll be crowned queen soon after that" Drake whispered, and I stopped swaying in his hold.

"Your joking?" I choked, and He pulled back a little to give me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, But we don't have a choice... The council is already mad at us for waiting so long... And they just can't wait any longer.. I can't wait any longer, I need you by my side eternally" Drake pleaded, and I frowned at the sight of his eye's watering.

'I'll take away all the pressure...' The voice said, but I just ignored it.

"Sonee... Become my Bride, and at the altar my Wife, and after that my Queen... Will you do the honor of marrying?" He whispered, and slowly got down on one knee pulling out the same black velvet box with his family crest from two year's ago.

"Let me guess, I only get to see the ring if I say yes?" I teased, and he smiled at me nervously.

"Only if you buy us some bagels from MickeyMikey's" I hummed, and he smiled widely.

"Deal" He whispered, and took me in his arm in a tight embrace.

"Now, Let me see that ring" I chuckled and he quickly pulled away opening the velvety box.

"Oh it's beautiful..." I whispered as he slipped a new ring on my finger, I was expecting it to be the same ring from two years ago but it was a new one.

It was a silver band with a large diamond in the middle and on both sides of it were two medium-sized diamonds followed by three little one's, all of this wrapped up in smooth silver vines and delicately carved leaf's.

"It has some of the diamonds from the old ring.." Drake whispered, and I looked up at him smiling.

"Perfect.." I kissed his lips softly in a peck, but he came back for more.

 I shivered as his finger's trailed up into the batman t-shirt I changed into earlier.

 I ran my finger's up his neck into his hair giving it a soft tug here and there.

"I can't wait..." I whispered pulling back slightly, and gave Drake a soft smile.

"...I can't wait till we're married.. And neither can you.."

A/n:

OOOH LALA :D

Hehehehehehe guess you'll have to wait until part two c:

Ooh btw... This girl.. I love her T_T her username is: theyasmin123

She's pretty amazing :D so i'd go fan her, She doesnt have anything up yet but its coming...

(That sounded dirty.. o.o)

Ooh btw I know that the chapter with the dryland butterfly song was ages ago but I keep forgetting to tell you guys that i wrote it! all by myself! :D it took me five hours to come up with it, PLUS i had to re-write it three times  -.-

Im not very good at writing songs so if you guys ever want to help me with that then... PLEASE I NEED HELP O_O

Also I shall be posting a Bliss and Johnny chapter soon ^.^ I love them xD

Other than that.. THANKS FOR READING!! :D

Story info below:

Song on the side:   Use somebody (cover) By: Conor maynard (Hehe im a mayniac xD) (I also reccomend playing that while they dance)

 Picture on the side: THE RING :D its so pretty right? c:

External link: My page so go fan me ;)

THANKS FOR READING!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...