When He was a She! : A Namjin...

ObsidiaShay द्वारा

Kim Namjoon is a high school English teacher who remembers his past life living in Ancient Korea as the Wande... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Wandering Poet and the Pink Princess
Chapter 2: Hellooooo Nurse!
Chapter 3: Come with me...
Chapter 4: Heartbreak comes with Three Sons
Chapter 5: Mommy Dearest!
Chapter 6: Facing an Old Demon....
Chapter 7: A Discarded Heart and Hoseok's Plan
Chapter 8: Poetry is an Experience
Chapter 9: Eunah Makes a Comeback?
Chapter 11: Unexpected Tears
Chapter 12: Cleansed with SOPE
Chapter 13: Annoying as Ever
Chapter 14: 생일 축하해요
Chapter 15: Framed with Rubies
Chapter 16: Love is Hasty
Chapter 17: The Clearing
Author's Apology
Chapter 18: The Zoo
Chapter 19: Pink & Gold Part I
Chapter 20: Pink & Gold Part II
Chapter 21: Pink & Gold Part III
Chapter 22: Who Are You?
Chapter 23: Favorite Soup
Chapter 24: Finding My Tear
Chapter 25: Pull Back the Curtains
Chapter 26: I Always Will
Alternate Ending: Watching Over You
Announcement: My New Book!

Chapter 10: Conflicted

5.1K 347 195
ObsidiaShay द्वारा

Annoyed.

Thats how Jin was feeling as he stood within the kitchen, chopping away at a couple of carrots for the morning meal he was making. Laughter from 'that woman' could be heard from the living room. He honestly had no idea what to feel about the situation.

Eunah. Was she Namjoon's ex? Or maybe the one he had proclaimed he was inlove with on that particular night? When they had first encountered one another, Namjoon had called him Eunah and looking at the young woman first hand, there was no denying it.

They looked almost identical.

Was that why Namjoon had been so nice to him this whole time? Why he had kissed him so desperately last night?! Because he looked like this Eunah chick?! And what was that name she had called him? Geonwu. What was that some sort of nickname?! Jin hadn't noticed that he had pretty much minced up the carrots to oblivion at this point.

Namjoon didn't understand. Upon meeting Jin, he was positive that his love from the past had been reborn as a man. And yet here he was looking at the face of the woman he had once loved. And she was obviously female. He would have had his doubts if it wasnt for the fact that she had also seemed to share his memories of their lives in Ancient Silla.

Earlier, she had hugged him for a very long time and once she had let him go, his mother had called right on cue. Apparently Mrs. Kim had went to go see the matchmaker without him and had enrolled him in to find a female suitor.

"I got a call the next day from Mi-rae. She was desperate to meet you and didnt want to set up a date", his mother explained. "Shes quite beautiful. She looks a lot like your friend, Jin which is a plus since I thought I'd never find a girl as pretty as he is..."

Darn his mother. Ironic. He had specifically told her that he didn't want to meet with a matchmaker nor any female suitors. Yet it was through that ridiculous system that he was able to meet his Eunah...right? He should be happy but something just didn't feel right....

"Geonw-er sorry, Namjoon? Are you listening?"

Namjoon quickly snapped out of his thoughts and leaned back on the couch. "Oh sorry. Im just still in shock. Where have you been all this time?"

"Well I was born in Daejeon as Go Mi-Rae. My father worked as a Surgeon and my mother, a respiratory therapist." Mi-Rae sat down on the couch next to him, a wide grin on her face. "I spent the longest time waiting to meet you...Our time together in Silla was so short lived....I missed you so much..." She reached out to touch his hand but Namjoon had subconsciously pulled back, surprising both he and the young woman.

"Namjoon?"

He just couldn't wrap his head around it. Why was he so hesitant? Flashbacks of last night played in his head and he immediately felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. Had he been wrong this whole time? Had he been drawn to Jin just because of how much he looked like Eunah? He was so conflicted.

"Namjoon...are you angry with me?" Mi-Rae asked as she looked away, her expression filled with sadness.

"Oh n-no no, I could never be mad at you. Im glad to see you again. Really.." He stated as he reached for her hand and took it.

Mi-Rae peered over at the English teacher and her smile returned.
"And now we can finally live the life we had always dreamed of having..."

Jin stood by the doorframe, a couple of brown bags in his hands. His eyes zeroed in on the two's intertwined hands and he grimaced.

Mi-Rae felt another presence in the room and looked up at Jin with a thoughtful smile. "I honestly thought I was looking in a mirror when I first saw you. Are you a friend of Namjoon's?"

Jin's eyes shifted towards Namjoon who seemed to be avoiding his gaze. So thats how it was... He inhaled and forced a smile at his female doppelganger. "Yeah, guess you could call it something like that...names Jin"

"Jin, nice to meet you. Thank you for taking good care of Namjoon."

"No problem. Thats what friends are for, after all" Jin stated, although he had sounded like he had tasted something awful. He turned towards the hallway when Namjoon finally seemed to gather the courage to say something to him.

"Hey, were you cooking earlier?"

Jin stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes as he exhaled. This guy... Swerving around on his heels, he threw a smile at the other male but his voice was filled with malice. 

"Oh sorry. Friend. I only made enough for me and my sons which I plan on taking out for a picnic this morning" A last minute decision but he honestly didn't want to stay here any longer than he had to.

Namjoon frowned. Jin was upset. But he had no idea what to do. He couldn't tell Mi-Rae what he had just done last night. "But what will we eat?"

"No clue.."

"Jin...."

"Order takeout." Jin shrugged his shoulders and disappeared down the hall and slammed the door to the kids bedroom behind him.
-------------------------------------

The young father leaned up against the tree. He and his sons were at the local park. Spread out on a fleece blanket, the boys were enjoying their meals.

"Kookie, eat this, Kookie..." Jimin commanded as he hovered a small piece of kimchi in front of his baby's brother's mouth. Jungkook slowly parted his lips until it had taken on the shape of a full "O", leaving Jimin bursting into a fit of giggles as he popped the piece in his brothers mouth. The baby continued to chew as he watched Jimin reach for more. "Do you want more, Kookie..?"

Little Taehyung was watching people walk by and seemed to be deep in thought before he peered up at Jin. "How come Joonie-appa isn't eating with us?"

The young father had just started eating his own makeshift kimbap but nearly chocked on the seaweed roll. After regaining his composure, he held his hand to his throat as he looked down at his son. "Wh-What did you call him?"

"Joonie-appa..."

Jin cleared his throat and lowered his gaze as he reached inside one of the brown bags. "You shouldn't call him that..."

Taehyung took a bite from his own kimbap and proceeded with a full mouth. "Why not? Isn't he going to be our second appa?"

Psh. Yeah, at one point it had seemed like a possibility. But once again, Jin had found himself pushed aside for someone else. He never understood why this always seemed to happen to him considering his good looks. 

He thought back to last night and even though his heart seemed to race at the thought of fully embracing that destructive idiot, he also felt it breaking at the same time.

God, and to think he was actually considering having a relationship with another man. Was he insane?! It was never going to work out anyways. From this point onwards, all he needed in his life were his sons. He was through with love for good.

"Finish your meal, Taehyung..."

"But..."

"Finish your food." Jin demanded a bit more firmly and continued eating.

The corner of Taehyung's lips turned downwards as he looked back out towards the rest of the park, taking a slow bite of his roll.

-------------------------------------------

Jin continued to watch his sons run through the playground while Jungkook sat in his lap messing with his Iron man plushie.  He tugged at the arms a bit before shoving it's head into his mouth.

"Is that any way to treat a superhero?" Jin joked but Kookie, once again, wasn't paying any attention to him and continued tugging away at the toy's arms. Sigh. His youngest son really was a mystery.  Peering over his shoulder, he noticed a vacancy sign at an apartment complex nearby. 

Scanning through the displayed phone number, he fished out his phone and began to thumb away at the screen.

"Hello? Is this Southview Apartments? I was wondering if you had any vacancies open for a family of four...." It was time to part ways with Namjoon. 

So...why did he feel so empty?

---------------------------

Note: Man talk about a HUGE dilemma! So what do YOU think? Should Namjoon stay with the woman he has waited his whole life for or let his past go and shoot for Jin? I know, you guys are so upset about this. But I promise you. Just keep reading okay? -wink- Stay cool Armys~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.3K 296 11
Kim Seokjin was his family's ball of sunshine, a pure and innocent soul despite his extremely toxic and abusive past relationship that'd left him sca...
39.1K 2.4K 25
In a Highschool, there will be a group of jocks, mean girls, playboys, queen bee, bad boy, goths, nerds, teacher's pet, loners.... Jeon Jungkook is t...
4.3K 538 27
- it's been five fucking years it's not like you left me yesterday and came back today. - it's been a while my highness. - Dad are you really my dad...
33.6K 1.2K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...