The Girl With Six Marks

Por Alynelovesyou

***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #... Mais

1-AB now available
2-AB now Available!
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Date Night 1
Date Night 2
Date Night 3
Date Night 4
Date Night 5
Date Night 6
Date Night 7
A Mission in Paris 1
A Mission in Paris 2
A Mission in Paris 3
A Mission in Paris 5
A Mission in Paris 6
A Mission in Paris 7
The Devil Wears a Penicl Skirt 1
The Devil Wears a Pencil Skirt 2
The Devil Wears a Penicil Skirt 3
The Devil Wears A Pencil Skirt 4
The Devil Wears A Pencil Skirt 5
The Devil Wears a Pencil Skirt 6
The Devil Wears a Pencil Skirt 7
Taming the Beast 1
Taming the Beast 2
Taming the Beast 3
Taming the Beast 4
Taming the Beast 5
Taming the Beast 6
Taming The Beast 7
Brotherhood 1
Brotherhood 2
Brotherhood 3
Brotherhood 4
Brotherhood 5
Brotherhood 6
Brotherhood 7
Princess of Asgard 1
Princess of Asgard 2
Princess of Asgard 3
Princess of Asgard 4
Princess of Asgard 5
Princess of Asgard 6
Princess of Asgard 7
The Hidden Mark 1
The Hidden Mark 2
The Hidden Mark 3
The Hidden Mark 4
The Hidden Mark 5
The Hidden Mark 6
The Hidden Mark 7
The Hidden Mark 8
The Hidden Mark 9
The Hidden Mark 10
The Hidden Mark 11
The Hidden Mark 12
The Hidden Mark 13
The Hidden Mark 14
BOOK 2!!

A Mission in Paris 4

11.1K 359 33
Por Alynelovesyou

The Girl With Six Marks
A Mission in Paris
[Chapter Four]
The Rescue

Continued...

Alyanna closes her eyes, anticipating the electric shock to assault her body. But when it never came, she snaps her eyes open.

As Electric Doom was about to fire his weapon, a steel arrow came flying through and hit the weapon out of his hand. He yells in frustration and turns a burning gaze towards the sewers where none other than Hawkeye comes running out, his crossbow aiming directly at the mad man. Skullcrusher was right behind him, his eyes snapping over to Alyanna.

Clint glances towards his mate, checking to see if she was okay. His heart pounded in his ears as he made eye contact with her. The fearful expression she gave him made his blood boil as he glares back at the mad man. His arrow still pointed, he nods to Luis. "Get her to safety," he orders him before rushing forward and releasing another arrow towards Electric Doom.

Luis nods in confirmation, rushing over to her.

Alyanna couldn't have been more thankful than to see both of them, her heart skipping a beat as she watches Clint and Electric Doom go at it.  Luis bends down and picks her up and Alyanna refrains from pushing him away. "Let's get you out of here," he says in a soft low voice. He begins to run towards the exit, and Alyanna looks over her shoulder warily at her mate.

Hawkeye manages to knock the man off his feet with a side kick. Taking another swing at Electric Doom, Clint misses by a few inches as the crazy man rolls out of the way and jumping to his feet. He turns to run away from the S.H.I.E.L.D agent but Clint pulls out another one of his arrows and shoots it at him; it opens up and emits an electric charge that shocks Raoul to the ground. "You're not the only one with electric weapons," Clint smirks, running up to kick the man to the side.

He grunts and coughs, looking up at Clint fearfully. Right as Clint was about to deliver another kick, he raises his hands up. "No wait! Please!" He pleads, his face scrunching up. "Don't take me away."

Clint glares down at him, Alyanna's battered body flashing across his mind. "Too late," he growls, bending down to grab him by the collar.

Electric Doom begins to snicker, in a thick french accent her sneers at the agent in front of him. "But monsieur, your friends aren't." He reaches into his pocket and tosses an electric bomb towards the sewer water. If it were to land in the water, it will send a massive electric current through the sewers and could potentially kill both Luis and Alyanna.

"No!" Clint roars, dropping the psychopath and jumping for the bomb. He grabs it and throws it backwards before it lands into the water. He lands on the ground with a grunt, and he looks up to see Electric Doom nowhere to be seen. He slams a hand onto the ground. "Damn it!"

Next Scene-Above Ground

Luis pushes the sewer top off and to the side. He helps Alyanna up before following her. Giving him a fearful look, "You need to go back there! You need to make sure he's alright!"

Luis reaches up and shushes her, "I need to make sure you are alright first."

Alyanna sends him a glare, "I don't give a damn about me. He could get hurt down there!"

Luis studies her face before sighing in defeat. "Alright, I'll be back." He turns and begins to go back down when Clint pops his head up.

He climbs out, taking Luis offered hand. Alyanna was slamming into him, her arms around wrapping around him as buries her head into his neck. He begins to melt into her, his arms finding themselves around her tightly. "Oh my god Clint, I am so happy you are here." She then pulls back and gives him a look of confusion. "Wait..why are you here?"

Clint smiles at her, "We'll when you told Fury that Natasha had been injured, he sent me and Luis as reinforcements. Then when we arrived at the hotel, Natasha was panicking, saying you probably went after the guy yourself. Which is absolutely stupid," he snaps, his eyes narrowing at her.

She returns a sheepish grin, but it soon vanishes. "What happened with Raoul?"

Clint frowns, "He got away. But I got this." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the yellow stone.

"The Baraka Stone!" Alyanna exclaims, reaching out and touching it.

Sirens began to sound around them. "I'll notify Fury what's going on. The French Government will have questions," Luis states, looking at the open gap underneath the towers.

"Right," Clint says, looking down at his crazy girlfriend. "Good job at shutting it down," He says, rubbing her shoulder.

"Thanks," she smiles when suddenly her phone begins to ring, she looks down to see three miss calls from Tony, four from Natasha, and even one from Bruce. Her blood runs cold and she decides to call Tony first.

"Hey babe," she says sheepishly into her phone.

"What the actual fuck Alyanna!" She cringes at his harsh tone, and by the sound of it he was answering from his suit. "Care to explain why I get a notification from Jarvis that you fried your suit?"

"I'll explain later, I just wanted you to know that I am alright and I am safe with Clint."

"You have a lot to explain young lady, you almost had Bruce call Rogers in."

"Oh no don't do that!" She pleads. "I am fine, and I'll be home before you know it. You can also turn around now."

Tony pauses before answering her. "Fine, but as soon as you get back I'm coming over."

Alyanna says her goodbye before hanging up and calling Bruce. It rang twice before he picks up.

As the authorities arrive, Clint approaches the Chief, showing his identification and explaining the situation. He spoke fluent french and Alyanna cocked an eyebrow at this. Of course he knew different languages.

As he was talking to them, Luis glances over at Alyanna who had just got off the phone with who he assumed was one of her other soulmates. He looks her up and down and studies every detail about her. She hadn't changed much since he last saw her, except for maybe gaining more muscle. She also had this glow about her, probably the outcome of finding all her mates.

"Alyanna," Bruce breathes through the phone, relief evident on his tone.

"Hello hun, I'm sorry I missed your call. I was in the middle of something," she explains, hopping her wouldn't question her too much.

"When I got the notification from Tony that you had used up your suit I got a little worried," he says honestly. "I almost called Steve."

She lets out a sigh. "Yeah I know, but the last thing we need is to pull him out of his mission. I'm fine, honestly. Clint and Luis came just in time."

"Ah, so the two of them are getting along then?"

She glances up to see Clint still talking to the authorities while Luis looks away from her quickly.

Alyanna felt her cheeks flush from catching him stare at her.  "Yeah you could say that," She mumbles into the line, turning her back to him.

"We'll I'm sure you have a lot to do, so I'll let you go. I'm glad you called, I love you, be safe."

She feels her heart swell at his voice and she says goodbye. As she

Luis felt his cheeks burn as Alyanna caught him staring. He had  watched as Alyanna and Clint embraced, watched as she was so worried about his safety, watched as she thanked him for saving her, and watched as she eagerly called her other worried soulmates.  He bit his tongue, feelings somewhat dejected as he was easily dismissed by her. But he knew why, she was still mad at him.

His heart clenches and his mind reveals back to times when he first discovered her marks.

Flashback

The couple giggle drunkenly, running past the tents hand and hand. The unit had a moral boosting party that involved alcohol, and both Luis and Alyanna had a little bit too much to drink. They run to the supply tent that was vacant for the time being. They slip inside and turn on the lights, their mouths finding each others as they sloppily kissed.

Luis didn't mean to catch feelings for the beautiful U.S soldier, but he couldn't help admire her kind heart and spunky attitude, not to mention she was strong and gorgeous. His  hands slip down under her uniform blouse and he began to pull out her shirt from her belt. Her hands came down to stop him. "W-wait," she slurs.

He looks into her eyes. "What's wrong?"

She bites her lip, a habit she began to pick up. "I have something to tell you."

Luis felt his heart skip a beat at her words. "Go on?"

She studies his face before finally answering him. "I have a soulmark."

Luis could feel his stomach turn at the information. "Have you found them yet?" He already knew the answer, if she did, she wouldn't be kissing him right now.

Shaking her head, Alyanna confirms his theory. He gives her a smile, "Then it does not matter."

He leans down to kiss her again, but she pulls away. "Wait...I don't just have one."

His eyes widen, "Two?"

She gives him a sheepish look. "Actually I have six."

Luis could feel the anxiety rising into him. But as he looks down at the beautiful girl in front of him, he couldn't help but not care. "I don't care," he claims. "Do you want me?" He asks in a husky voice.

She whimpers as he pulls her closer to him. "Y-yes."

"That's all I need to hear," he whispered, bringing his lips down onto her. 

End of Flashback

He knew that pursuing her after learning of her marks was a huge mistake. Not having a mark himself, he had convinced himself that their love would be strong enough to stay together. He had been wrong, and when she rejected his proposal, he had felt his whole world shatter. He didn't mean what he had said to her, it was pure anger talking. He knew he had hurt her, and not a day went by that he wish he could take those words back.

"You're nothing but a slut, you were born a slut."

The harsh words play back into his mind and he clenches his jaw as the bile rose to his mouth. When he heard the news that Tony Stark had found his mate in Alyanna, Luis was both happy and sad. Happy that Alyanna could finally be happy with someone, and sad that that someone wasn't him. He grew to move on from his feelings for her, but deep down there will always be that emotional connection that they had shared.

When Director Fury approached him after he got out of the military, he almost turned down the offer, knowing that working with S.H.I.E.L.D would mean potentially running into Alyanna. Then maybe that's why he did accept the offer. Little did he know that he would be working closely with her and her soulmates.

He pushed all his thoughts away as Clint walks up to him. "Schoeler, they got it from here. We are going to head back to the hotel now." He nods in understanding and follows the pair, his fist clenching and his heart wrenching as they walk hand and hand in front of him.

He needed a drink.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.9K 556 25
It's an Avengers x female reader story. (this takes place in the first Avengers) Left behind by her birth parents and in the care of an elderly man...
758K 19.4K 51
In a world where people have their soulmates mark/s on their body, Flora has found herself in a bit of a pickle with a soulmark number far larger tha...
26.8K 571 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
263K 5.7K 37
Welcome my Lovely Readers to The Wings of the Broken!❤❤ ###################### The Reader has been on the run from HYDRA for about a year. After esca...