In 27 Days (Watty Award Winne...

HonorInTheRain tarafından

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicid... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilgoue
EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!
COVER REVEAL / PRE-ORDER!
PURCHASE YOUR COPY TODAY!
In 27 Days is being made into a...movie?!

PRE-ORDERS & BONUS CHAPTER

417K 10.7K 650
HonorInTheRain tarafından

Hello, lovelies!

Exciting news!

IN 27 DAYS is currently available for pre-order, so make sure you go reserve your copy now! Head on over to my author website and pick from which vendor you'd like to pre-order from!

My website is:

alisongervais.com

What's even better? Send me a snap of your pre-order information and receive a BONUS CHAPTER of IN 27 DAYS! It's definitely something you don't want to miss out on! 

Stay tuned for more info on when and where to send in your pre-order info to receive your bonus chapter - shouldn't be too long now!

(To those who have already sent their pre-order info to the email address I had listed previously, hang tight! Of course you'll be getting your bonus chapter - my publisher just has to be the one to send it to you! So sorry for the mix up!) 

Only about four months left until the release on July 25!

Lots of love,

Ally <3 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

88.5K 627 38
After Annabelle's mom dies, she has to move from California to Maine, to live with her father. She is shattered by the loss of her mother and struggl...
78K 2.6K 32
*Previously named We're Not Okay (I Promise)* Hadley had never had a great life. She got bullied, her home life wasn't exactly steady and she didn't...
654 31 7
Alison's parents die without leaving for her any information about what the true nature of her dad's job is. She ventures on a quest all by herself t...
51.5K 1.6K 26
16 year old girl named crystal falls in love with the guy that she knows since 11th grade named Jacob. Later she meets Ricky the guy that changes her...