PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED (BOOK...

Von SleeplessInChicago

THIS IS BOOK #3 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) What do you get when you have the mother of 5 hunky men all i... Mehr

PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

24.1K 506 21
Von SleeplessInChicago

The best way to handle a problem is to tackle it head on. But who knew that a soapy baby, would make such a slippery little sucker.

Chapter 10

Molly’s POV

I felt my heart beat speed up as he bent his head down. But all he did was kiss the tip of my nose. Now he’s going to shower with the baby. Hell I want to shower too. Breath Molly, breath is this a new tactic he’s using on me?

He cooked and even got me flowers. He seems to be doing and saying the right things. He’s not being all brash and bossy and straight forward with me. I’m not sure what to make of it or him. I busied myself cleaning up until he screamed out my name.

I ran up the stairs and he had Monica half way down his body and she was giggling and kicking out and oh dam.

“Oh damn you Molly; get her she’s going to slip out of my arms.” I ran and grabbed on to the baby as she slid down.

“Oh sorry Roger, I should have told you that babies and you soapy make a slippery, deadly combination. I learned the hard way. But with practice you get better.” I told him and he looked so sad.

“Well show me then. The book said it’s good for her.” He said and I gulped. But he was looking at the baby not my soaked clothes. I must admit I felt a twinge of sadness. “Ok wash all the soap from your body and hers. Then hold her so I can remove my clothes.”

He had a large walk in shower so we had plenty of room. “I stripped but left on my bra and panties. They were white so once wet. It would be like I had nothing on but oh well.

“See there is a trick to it. You have to wash one part at a time. Or she will be too slippery if you do her whole body.”  I told him and he was concentrating hard on what I told him. Then he took her and did as I showed him and didn’t drop her.

“I didn’t drop her! See Monica your daddy isn’t as helpless as you think.” He handed her to me and started to wash himself. When he put shampoo on his hair and closed his eyes to rinse. I was able to look at him in all his glory. Wow he was a fine specimen of a man.

That one time we were together the lights were almost all off and I got to feel more than see but damn if I didn’t feel like a starving animal. While they were dangling a piece of meat in front of it. This was wrong, so wrong on so many levels.

I heard him clear his throat “you make it so hard to be good when you look at me like that” he said to me. Then I notice he was now sporting a raging hard on. I could feel myself blush all over.

“I’m sorry” I whisper.

“Hand me a towel and I’ll get the baby ready for bed while you finish your shower” he told me and he did just that. Left me in there alone feeling unwanted.

Roger’s POV

Holy shit no freaking way. I was trying so hard not to look at her practically naked body. It almost killed me when I washed the soap off and saw her looking at me with that lust in her eyes. If she hadn’t had Monica in her hands I would have taken her there and then.

I tried to control my breathing as I got the baby ready for bed. She looked so tired and so innocent. “I promise you baby girl that I will try to do the best that I can to win your mother back. I will also try to be a good father and be here for you when you need me. To teach you what you need to know.” I tell her as I put her in her crib and she was out like a light.

“How do you do that?” I whispered,

“Seems to me, like her daddy tired her out today.” Molly said standing in the door way.

Oh shit how much did she hear? She walked back into our room and I turned on the baby monitor, before heading to our room. When I walked in she was standing by the bed still wearing the robe. She looked so striking against the white robe. She made my heart skip a beat

“Ready for bed?” She asked dropping the robe. Now there she stood in all her naked glory and I swear I drooled.

“Wait no” I tell her as I grab her robe and cover her making sure my towel didn’t slip.

“I knew it! you don’t want me.” She said as tear slid down her closed lids as she turned red all over.

“Baby, open your eyes and look at me. Forget the bet forget everything. We need to talk.” I saw the worry in her eyes.

I sat her down on the edge of the bed and I knelt down between her legs looking up at her. “Today after everyone left I fell in the office and passed out.”

“Oh Roger are you ok?” she asked as she ran her fingers through my head and found the large bump still there.

I pulled her hands down and held on to them. “I’m fine but happy it happened. It helped me to remember what happened that night. While we were um together that night, well. I braced myself on the wall and the paper weight from the shelf above the bed fell and hit my head.  It was that combined with the beating from earlier that messed up my memory.

I am so sorry and will understand if you can never forgive me for what I did to you. But everything I told you that night was real. With the exception that now I know I love you with all my heart.” I tell her as I feel the moisture in my eyes.

“She pulled her hands out of mine and I let the tears fall thinking she would reject me. But she placed a hand on either side of my cheeks and with her thumbs wiped away my tears. “You stupid fool. I hated you that morning. So much I felt my heart ripped into a million little pieces.

Then when I found out about the baby I hated you more. Because you had made me a single parent and I felt lost even with my friends help. Then when the baby was being born I didn’t think it was possible but I hated you even more.”

Oh shit I could see my future drifting away before my eyes.

“But the moment they placed that small pink bundle in my arms and she looked at me and stopped crying. My heart healed the second here eyes connected with mine. It was in that moment I forgave you. Because that night with you was the best in my life. It had produced this tiny little thing that was half you and half me.” She told me and I hugged her to me.

“I love you Molly Diaz. I always have and I always will. Please tell me you forgive me. Or will at least try too. I don’t want a marriage based on a bet. I want a real on based on love, on forever.”

She pulled me back. “I meant it, I forgave you when Monica was born and I have never stopped loving you. Even through my hate I loved you.”

I pulled off my towel and cleaned my face and blew my nose. “There now I can kiss you” and I did just that.

“Now to get to working on consummating this marriage and making it official.” I tell her as I pulled her to the edge of the bed and gently pull her legs apart. “Seems I have forgotten again how sweet you taste” I told her and proceeded to remember how sweet and supple every part of her body was.

To our surprise Monica choose this perfect night to sleep straight through without waking for a feeding. Which was for the best because we did not go to sleep until after we consummated the marriage 3 times.

<3 <3 <3

“Good morning Mrs. Diaz.” I told her as she stretched out in the bed. I had already gotten up to feed the baby and had a try of fruit and yogurt and toast for my wife.

“Where is the baby?” Molly asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

“She ate, talked politics with her old man while he cooked and then went back to sleep. So that gives us at least 2 hours before she’s up.” I tell her with a wicked smile.

“Two hours for what?” She asked.

“Well you see that first time I wanted to wake up and eat breakfast off your body.” I tell her as I drop a spoon full of yogurt on her breast making her gasp from the cold. “Oh we need a cherry and strawberries for that” I decorated her body then licked her clean. She then did the same and ate off me.

“Ok, then Yesterday I wanted you in that bathroom so bad. But now my dear you are so dirty. Time to get cleaned up.” I tell her as I scooped her up and threw her over my shoulder. I bit her ass cheek and made her gasp as I walked us to my bathroom. But I stopped and picked up the baby monitor.

“Just in case the munchkin wakes up” I say smiling. Then take another bite of that delectable and firm ass that was at eye level.

Once in the bathroom I set her down and turned on the water. I regulated it making it nice and warm. I loved this bathroom. I had them install the showerheads on the back wall and the front of the wall. There were 3 by your feet. It was my oasis of some sort.  What I had yet to show her was the one in the center pulls out for some fun.

I lathered my hands with soap and start to wash her breasts. I made sure to get them nice and clean as I rubbed her in a circular motion. Then I moved down her body and washed her tummy and then got to her, “Oh” she gasped as I made sure to get her clean. She groaned in anger when I removed my hand.

But it was only to get the shower head out. When she felt the stream hit her delicate area. The groan she let out made me almost blow. I started with a steady pulsating stream and little by little increased to a harder flow. I had to hold her up, because her body had turned to jelly.

“Oh Roger that was” she started to say but I took the words from her mouth. When I pushed her against the wall and entered her just as I wanted to do yesterday. Just like I dreamt I would one day make love to my wife in here.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It’s about Damn time!!!!!!!!!!

Pooh one more chapter left...

Comment……………

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

403K 6.2K 41
*Book one of the Counting on Hockey series* To Meredith, watching hockey was torture. But her sister was a hockey player. She wanted nothing to do wi...
113K 3K 119
"My whole life has always been built around my future.. and it still is but now, you're my future" Imagine you're living in your eldest sister apart...
482K 2.5K 4
This is book 2........ of MEN OF SPORTS SERIES Sergio and Rose have their work cut out for them... Will he tame her???
1M 8.7K 10
4 Women + a 1-900 company = So many men, so little time. *********Warning for 18 and older *********Rated R**************