✟Hidden Tears✟ (Diabolik Love...

Bởi Jenn_is_Starry_Music

Xem Thêm

✟Hidden Tears✟ (Diabolik Lovers FanFlic)~Subaru Story
✟Prologue✟
✟Chapter 2✟Night School✟
✟Chapter 3✟Christa✟
✟Chapter 4✟Lost Secrets✟
✟Chapter 5✟Missing✟
✟Chapter 6✟Two Awakenings✟
✟Chapter 7✟Aishiteru✟
✟Author's Note and Parting Song from Yua & Yui✟
✟Character Update and History✟

✟Chapter 1✟Sakamaki Brothers✟

7.2K 196 65
Bởi Jenn_is_Starry_Music

I don't own Diabolik Lovers the anime nor do I own the visual novel. I have not been fortunate enough to try out the visual novel so this will be basically off of the anime and what ever info I can find.
The only thing I own is my character Yua Komori
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟

Yua's POV

I was unloading the taxi, allowing my sister I only carry her one bag. It began to rain so we quickly thanked the driver and made a run for it to the house that father instructed us to live in.

When we made it to the door, sister knocked on it.

No answer...

Then the door just opened slightly. We quietly slipped in and I left the bags near the entrance, but out of the way. Sister then began to walk over to a boy who was sleeping on a velvet couch.

"Yui, don't bother him..." I warned as she was gently tried to wake the sleeping, redhead stranger. "Yua! come quick! I can't feel his heart beat or his breathing!" she shouted.

I quickly walked over and checked for his heart beat. Then for any signs of breathing... nothing... and he's cold... Yui was about to call an ambulance when the boy began to get up.

"Tsk... your noisy..." he kissed his teeth as he swiped Yui's phone, then looked at Yui. He grew a smirk then flipped her onto her back on the couch. He was on top of her.

When his face got too close I grabbed his closes arm to me and flipped him over my back and onto the floor.

"Keep your tainted hands off my sister..." I said in a warning way. He blinked twice before getting up and glaring at me. "What was that for...?" he hissed.

"Like I said 'keep your tainted hands off of my sister'." I repeated as I helped Yui stand up. "You okay Yui?" I asked in concern.

"Yes. thanks you Yua." She smiled weakly. She was lying, I can feel her trembling...

"Ayato, what are you doing?" a serious voice questioned.

"Reiji..." said boy spat out the name of the voice like it was venom.

"Don't do such things in the entrance hall. do them in you own room." A boy with dark purple, almost as dark as night, hair stepped into view.

"Help me!..." Yui ducked behind the new face, leaving me to stand alone...

'Sister...' I think sorrowfully.

"Who are you two and how did you get in?" the purple haired boy, who I now see has glasses, asked in an irritated tone.

Yui was about to answer him when I pulled her beside me and began to speak. "Sorry for the intrusion sir." I bowed. "This is my older sister, Yui Komori, and I am Yua Komori, her younger sister. My sister and I were on our way here when it started to rain. We were told that we'd be living here by our father so we just let ourselves in."

The glasses boy sighed while using his middle finger to push up his glasses. "I know nothing of the sorts. Did you know about this Ayato?"

"Nope." the redhead replied simply.

"This is the Sakamaki residence is it not?" I ask in a mannered way.

"Yes this is the Sakamaki residence, but I wasn't informed of this." The glasses one spoke.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Yui asked. "We shouldn't talk here. Come this way." He then led the three of us to what looks to be the living room. A man came out of the shadows and bright our bags to I think another room.

Yui an I sat side by side on a velvet blue vintage fainting couch and the redhead sat on a matching single couch.

"Now, in the interest of formality," began the glasses boy. "Let us begin by having you two tell us about your selves and how you both came to enter this house."

Before either me or Yui could answer, a chuckle was heard from the second floor balcony.

"Ara, ara, (hora) What have we here?" a boy with red hair and green eyes said. His eyes and hair were the same as redhead's. He had a black fedora hat that had a red-pink ribbon.

"Is it true? Are there really cute little human girls here?" He chuckled his question. He then suddenly appeared beside Yui and licked her cheek. Then a boy with purple hair and eyes came out of nowhere behind us and licked Yui aswell. "Mmm, you smell so nice and sweet. But this one smells sour." The one with the hat stated and the boy with the teddy bear agreed. I then pulled Yui to the other side of me and glared at the two.

"Better watch out, that Neko shows no mercy." The redhead warns in a teasing manner. I shot a glare at him as well.

'Neko? what da heck?!'

"Now you two, don't you think that behaviour is a little impolite towards a lady you have only jut met?" Glasses scolded.

"Ehh? but doesn't everyone want to taste something that looks yummy?" the one with the hat argued. "Don't you, Kanato-kun?" The teddy bear boy agrees.

"Knock it off, you guys!" the redhead warned. "Yours Truly saw her first. Yours Truly is going to be her first everything. You guys can have Neko."

"Lame." Someone called out. "I'm so sick of you calling yourself 'Yours Truly'."

"Screw you!" the redhead shot from his seat. "I know that's you Subaru. Show yourself!"

"Over here." A guy with white hair and red eyes suddenly stood before us and he doesn't look happy. "I thought it smelled like human in here. So it was you two. How dare you interrupt my precious sleep?"

"H-how did you get in?" Yui stutters a bit from behind me. "My question first!" he then slams his fist into the wall, leaving a large dent.

The glasses guy uses his middle and index finger to fix his glasses as he asked, "Has anyone been told anything? About these two ladies whom have come here to live with us?"

No one said anything. Yui was about to get up to leave when I stopped her. "Don't be rude sister, he's trying to find the answer to our question so lets just sit and wait for it." I smile as I whisper this to her. She nods in understanding.

"Are you two the sisters he mentioned?" a lazy voice questioned. We looked over to a guy with orange hair lying on a brown fainting couch.

"Shu, do you know something about these girls?"

"Maybe." he answered sleepily. "Don't 'maybe' me." Warned the teddy bear boy. "I would like an explanation."

"That guy... contacted me the other day. He said, 'we have two guests arriving from the church, so treat them with respect'. "

"What?" redhead began. "Are you telling me that Chichinashi and Neko here are the prospective brides?" Yui freaks at the word bride.

"Oh, is that all?" teddy bear boy sighs. "More like sacrifices than brides." The one with the hat states.

'Sacrifices...?'

"Oh right," the lazy one adds, who I now sees has blue eyes, "and he also mentioned not to kill the oldest one."

"Eh?" Yui looks to me with worry. I simply send her a reassuring smile. "They'd never be able to kill me sis, don't worry."

'My life really is of that little value then...'

"Really?" hat boy questions. "That means we're going to have a verrry long relationship with Bitch-chan then."

"It appears there is no misunderstanding," glasses turns to both me and Yui, whom we have both moved to the front of the door. "So allow us to introduce ourselves. That is the eldest son, Shu"

'The lazy one's the oldest huh??'

"I am the second son, Reiji."

'Glasses is second...'

"This is the third, Ayato."

'Redhead...'
"You won't get away next time." Ayato adds.

"Kanato..."

'Teddy boy...'
"Please let me sample you again sometime." he adds creepily.

"Raito."

'Hat boy...'
"Please to meet you, Bitch-chan, Doll-chan." Raito adds with a wink.
'Doll-chan? how ironic...'

"And the last son, Subaru."

'Short tempered one...'
"Tsk, what I wast if time." he scoffs.

"But this has to be a mistake." Yui panics. "No one told us anything about brides. And... and besides, you're all... kind of weird..."

The atmosphere changed and it was so thick, it was suffocating. I stepped in front of Yui and lifted my arm in a protective manner.

"I-I need to call father." She then runs from behind me to her phone back from Ayato. Subaru then took it and crushed it with his bare hand. The two, Raito and Kanato, started to harass Yui again. She broke free and ran towards the door, but she tripped and fell.

Her knee was scraped and she was bleeding a little. When I looked at the boys, their eyes were glowing red and they had fangs.

'Vampires...' After Yui's failed attempt of using her cross necklace I quickly pushed her out the door and shoved my staff between the door handles, locking it.

"Get out of here Yui!" I shouted. In a second she made a run for it.

I turned to the vampires and took out my hidden blade. "You won't be laying a finger on my sister..." I hissed, bringing a blade in front of my face, a menacing look in my eyes.

'Erase all emotions... protect Yui with your life... show no mercy... die if need be...' Those words kept ringing in my mind as I crossed blades with Ayato and blocked punches from Subaru, who I think just wants to get the heck out of here.

I do a back handspring to stand in front of the door and pull out a second dagger. My eyes harden into an even icier stare.

Raito lets out a whistle. "Wow Doll-chan, you're quite skilled." I didn't answer. When Ayato readied to charge at me, I suddenly dropped to my knees.

'Not... good... not now... NO... why now!...'

"Doll-chan...?" Then began my cough attack. I noticed Ayato try to take advantage and sneak pass me but I shakily but forcefully push him away from the door. "Nice... try..." I wheeze out.

I then felt my head pulse painfully. 'Yui...!'

I ran out the door, forgetting about the vampires and my aching body. When I reached a room with broken chains and locks on the floor I dashed in to fine Yui on the ground, a photo clutched in her hands.

"YUI!" I rushed over to her side and checked her pulse. 'Just a dizzy spell; she just fainted...' I sigh of relief at this.

"Hmm... now how did little Bitch-chan get in here?" Raito's voice rang from behind me. I turn to see all 6 of the Sakamaki brother in the room.

"Of all rooms, she had to pick this one..." Reiji says irritably as he pushed his glasses up his nose bridge with two fingers.

I ignore them and hold the picture Yui was holding onto. "Who's in the photo?" Ayato asked in a somewhat non-careing way.

I sigh but answer. "It's our father and Yui. It seems she's found out that we're not his biological children." I stare at the diary laying opened on the ground near Yui.

"Where are you in this?" he continues to question. "Down there, in the crib. See the hand sticking up, holding a toy sword." I point to the crib in the background of the photo, sitting on some steps.

"Don't think... I'll let... you guys... lay a hand... on Yui... without a... fight..." And with that the darkness took over my vision and my body fell numb.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

294K 7.3K 56
Falling for the eldest brother of a family of vampires is complicated, especially if he doesn't like you back.... or does he? When you find out he do...
75.2K 1.9K 60
Yui Komori has been tortured by the sadistic and cruel Sakamaki brothers where she is the sacrificial bride of the six vampiric brothers and they use...
86.6K 2.1K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
85.5K 1.6K 28
"I'm your twin so I'll always protect you" -Yuuki Kormori