My New Life On Pandora

Bởi TaylorGelsleichter

This is a Tsu'tey x Reader story. You are an ex Marine going to Pandora to be an Avatar driver and start a ne... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note

Chapter 5

23.4K 617 208
Bởi TaylorGelsleichter

"(Y/n) wake up."

I heard the sound of Tsu'teys voice.

"Come on get up."

"No. I want to sleep."

"Its time for first meal now let's go."

I groggily got up and walked down to first meal. Tsu'tey and I sat together eating in silence.

"Tsu'tey."

"Hmm?"

"Maru told me about a test called Iknimaya. Can you tell me more about it?"

"It's like a right of passage. At the end of your training if you are ready we have to climb up to a nest of unbonded Ikran. You will have to try to tame one. If you do a ceremony will be held to welcome you as part of the clan. Then you will be seen as an adult and can make your bow from the wood of Hometree and choose a mate."

"How will I know when I'm ready?"

"I will tell you."

I went silent having no more questions till I realized I still don't know what an Ikran is.

"Hey Tsu'tey."

"Yea?"

"What's an Ikran."

"Here I'll show you."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the top of Hometree. He made an animal like sound and a big creature that looks like a dinosaur crashed through the branches and landed next to Tsu'tey.

"This is an Ikran. This is what you will have to tame. Each Ikran can only bond with one Na'vi it's whole life."

"How will I know which one is mine?"

"It will try to kill you."

"Oh that's nice."

He laughed and motioned for me to come over. I took slow steps towards him.

"Don't look him in the eye."

I kept my head down and reached him. Hesitantly I reached my hand up and placed it on his head.

"You want to go for a ride?"

I nodded and smiled at him. He connected his queue and climbed on it's back. He held out his hand. I grabbed it and he lifted me up sitting me behind him.

"Hold on."

I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

He took off and dove all the way down till I could almost touch the tops of the trees before flying up again. We leveled out and he turned his head toward me and smirked. I was trying to steady my breathing but was interrupted when we suddenly started spinning. I was holding on to Tsu'tey so tight I was sure I was suffocating him but instead I heard him laughing.

"It's not funny."

"Yes it is."

I wanted to smack him but was too afraid to let go.

"OK fine I won't do it again."

I rested my head on his back and closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of being this close to him. The warmth he gave off was so comforting. I wish I could be this close to him forever. Suddenly I realized something, I'm completely and utterly in love with him. I wiped the thought from my mind as quickly as possible. We can never be together. Besides the fact he's gonna be mated with Neytiri, he would never be with a human. It was lunch time when we got back. We met up with Jake and Neytiri and sat with with Peyral, Ninat, Maru, Atan, and Katuk. Peyral looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"So I noticed you two were gone a long time today and I know your training doesn't start till tomorrow so where were you?"

Every one stared at Tsu'tey and me making me shift under their gaze.

"Tsu'tey took me for a ride on his Ikran."

All except Jake looked shocked.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. It's just that Tsu'tey has never let anyone ride his Ikran except Sylwanin."

"Who's Sylwanin?"

This time Neytiri answered half sad half angry.

"My sister."

"I didn't know you had a sister. Where is she?"

Instead of answering she got up and stormed off, Jake following quickly behind. I looked at Tsu'tey and he looked angry as well. I could see tears welling up in his eyes. I went to ask what was wrong but before I could he got up and took off without saying a word. I looked at Peyral and she had a sad expression.

"What's wrong with them?"

"It's not our place to tell. I shouldn't have said anything. Sylwanin is a hard subject for them both. Just give them time. They'll calm dowm."

I nodded and finished my meal then walked around Hometree. I was looking for Tsu'tey so I could ask him what I did wrong. Ask him why he was mad at me but I couldn't find him. I asked everyone Tsu'tey knew if they'd seen him but no one did so I decided to find Atan.

"Hey Atan. Have you seen Tsu'tey? I can't find him."

"No. I haven't seen him since earlier."

"Do you know where he goes when he's upset?"

"No. No one does. He just disappears for hours."

"OK thanks anyway."

I gave up looking for him instead finding Mo'at to check my wound for the last time before I start my training tomorrow.

"Your wound is all healed. You are good to start your training tomorrow. Little scaring too. You're lucky."

"Thank you Mo'at."

"You're welcome child."

"By any chance do you know where Tsu'tey goes when he doesn't want to be bothered?"

"No."

"It's just that he seems mad at me and I don't know what I did."

"Don't worry child. He'll be back soon."

I said goodbye then went to find something to do while he's gone. I walked past a group of children playing. They saw me and pulled me over to play with them. We spent hours playing till it was time for last meal. I walked them to their parents and found Jake and Netriri sitting by themselves.

"Hey guys."

Jake smiled at me but Neytiri didn't say anything.

"Hey (Y/n)."

I sat next to Neytiri and waited for her to say something but she never did continuing to eat in silence.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to make anyone upset."

She finally looked at me.

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't be mad at you. It's just a hard subject for me. Even after all this time."

"I understand. What happened?"

"Sylwanin was my older sister. Back then Sylwanin, Tsu'tey and I were inseparable so when Grace opened a school to teach us about the sky people and English we went together.
One day Sylwanin led a war party against your kind. Sky people followed them back to Graces school. Sylwanin and the others thought Grace could protect them. The sky people came and started shooting. Sylwanin died along with multiple other Omaticaya. Tsu'tey and I took it very hard. He was never the same after her death."

"I'm so sorry Neytiri. I didn't know."

"It's OK. Wasn't your fault."

I finished my meal then went up to my hammock hoping Tsu'tey would be in his but he wasn't. I laid awake awhile waiting for him to come back.

Tsu'tey Point Of View
I was connected to the tendrils of a tree listening to Sylwanin. To her memories.

"Sylwanin I don't know what's happening to me. I can't get these feelings to go away. My head tells me this can't happen but my heart tells me it can. I love her, I love (Y/n). I can't believe I would love somebody like her but everything about her just draws me to her and when she was wrapped around me on my Ikran today I just wanted more. I never wanted her touch to end and it actually pained me when it was over. I can't do this anymore I have to tell her I love her. I'm sorry Sylwanin but I have to let you go."

"It's OK Tsu'tey. I'm gone and with Eywa now and you deserve to be happy. Just never forget I love you and I'm here for you whenever you need me."

"Thank you Sylwanin."

"Now go get her."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

End Of Tsu'tey Pov

About an hour later I heard footsteps and pretended to be asleep. I heard him lay in his hammock then sigh. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me.

"Sorry. Thought you were asleep."

"It's fine. I'm sorry."

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I thought you were mad at me. You walked off without saying anything and have been gone for hours."

"I wasn't mad at you. I was just mad in general. Sylwanin and I were very close and every time I hear her name it brings back all the things I felt when she died. That's why no one talks about her."

"Neytiri told me about her. You must of been great friends."

"We were more than friends. Sylwanin was promised to me before she died then Neytiri to replace her but that's not the reason I loved her. I loved her because she was strong, brave, and kind hearted. She took great pride in her clan and was feirce in protecting it. She was fearless. She was not afraid of the sky people. That's why she led a war party against them. I crumbled inside when she died although I never showed it. It took me a long time to get past what happened but I still can't talk about her often. It hurts too much. Since then I never let myself love anyone like the way I loved Sylwanin. Until I met you."

I didn't know what to say. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I never thought Tsu'tey would love me. Of course he liked me as a friend but I never thought anything more. I've only been here for a month and yet I have fallen completely in love with Tsu'tey but that's an idea I thought I could never entertain since he's going to be with Neytiri.

"Tsu'tey you're promised to Neytiri."

"I know but I just can't keep it in anymore. I never thought I would love someone like you but I do. I love you (Y/n)."

"What about Sylwanin? You're still in love with her."

"I let her go. I had to. She's gone and it's been so long. She's with Eywa and would want me to be happy."

"I love you too Tsu'tey. I have for awhile but I just thought it could never happen with me being a sky person and not being part of the clan and you being promised to Neyturi."

"Once you pass your Iknimaya you will be part of the clan and free to choose a mate and I'll deal with the Neytiri thing when we get to it. For now just be with me. I want you forever."

"I want you too Tsu'tey."

He got out of his hammock and laid next to me in mine. He was staring in my eyes then pressed his lips against mine. I felt sparks and a warmth spread throughout my whole body. It felt like every event in my life led me to this moment. Like this is where I'm meant to be. We finally pulled apart breathless and smiling like idiots.

"I want to do that everyday for the rest of my life. I love you Tsu'tey."

"I love you too (Y/n). Now get some rest. We have a long day tomorrow."

I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9K 136 20
"My soul and heart lay with the Na'vi, lay with you." Rune Chapman is a spirited woman in her late 20's, capable of many things. She's co-ordinated...
4.7K 167 15
Mairi Allen. Avatar driver. Jake Sully. Former Marine turned avatar driver. What could ever go wrong?
38K 1K 12
#1 jakesullyxreader - tue jan 3 2023 ➜ ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭❞ ➜ 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢...
190K 5.3K 20
You are Y/N Eastwood. You are invited into the avatar program as an illustrator and writer. You befriend Norm and Jake. For a while, all is well. But...