Peppermint//Drarry

Autorstwa Ash-Griffin

Just a Drarry fanfiction! Completed 30/07/17. TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide, Parental Verbal Abuse. None of these... Więcej

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 1

21.8K 650 187
Autorstwa Ash-Griffin

Steam spiralled through the air, partially masking the scarlet steam engine waiting on the tracks. A smiled curved on his lips as Harry spotted Hermione across the platform and, grabbing Ron's arm the two Gryffindor boys hurried over to her.

"Hey Hermione!" said Ron. Hermione spun round, a grin plastering itself on her face.

"Hi guys! How was your summer Ron?"

"It was really good, we went and saw Charlie in Egypt which was awesome and then we visited Bill in Norway. He's sorting out Norberta's children."

"Oh god, Hagrid will be happy to hear that! How was your summer Harry?"

But Harry wasn't listening. A boy with silvery hair was striding across the platform, robes billowing and Slytherin crest emblazoned across his chest.

Draco Malfoy.

Ever since first year, Harry had been in love with Draco. Unfortunately, a loyalty towards Hermione and The Weasleys had stopped him doing anything about it, as had the fierce rivalry between their two houses.

A snap of Hermione's fingers brought him back to Earth, but only enough to give her a half-hearted recount of the lonely days in Privet Drive.

His mind was still focused on Draco as the guard's whistle blew and he boarded The Hogwarts Express.

Flashes of blonde hair were darting across his mind through the whole journey and as the train pulled into Hogsmeade, Draco was all he could think of.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so this is my first Drarry fic and I really hope I can do them justice.
Sorry in advance if uploading goes a bit off schedule but I'll update at least once a week.
Byeeeeee and remember to vote and comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

189K 5.5K 49
*TRIGGER WARNING* I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! So this is about, of course, you. You are a depressed girl, who feels...
187K 5.2K 22
Harry, due to his foolishness and lack of food and sleep, collapsed. Draco, worried about his "friend", found him. Draco had liked the Raven haired b...
43K 1.2K 41
I want to say this is not an x Reader story. And that I hope you like this story and pls check out my other story, thx. All rights go to the amazing...
110K 2.2K 44
Eltanin Jackson and Draco Malfoy spent a lot of their time together as children until one day, they never saw each other again. Then suddenly they w...