Chapter 10

"Seriously Harry? That was so cliché!" The blonde snickered as he lay his head down on Harry's shoulder, heart beating fast.

"Did you just call me Harry?"

"Yes...why?"

"You've never done that before..."

"Oh. Do you mind? It's just I kinda guessed we weren't mortal enemies any more..."

Harry let out a short laugh. "No, I don't mind." He paused for a moment. "You can call me daddy if you want?"

Draco punched him playfully. "No!" he said as Harry laughed. Draco blushed again.

Sighing, Harry stood up. "I guess I have to go back to Potions now."

"Yeah...can we meet again today?"

"Um..sure? Where and when?"

"The astronomy tower? Midnight?"

Harry nodded. As Draco stood up, he leaned towards him and planted a kiss on his forehead. "See you later then."

"Bye"

Leaving Draco alone in the Room of Requirement, Harry just walked.

Down almost every corridor, up every tower and a lap around the lake. The only place he didn't go was the dungeons.

He couldn't face the questions and there were sure to be plenty of them. First Draco leaves the room, a look of pure horror on his face and then Harry disappears for half an hour in his wake. All the Gryffindors and Slytherins would know something was up.

And what would he do when the questions did start? Would he answer them? He needed to talk to Draco about it, but he wouldn't see him until tonight. He couldn't avoid everyone until then, could he? It's not like he can turn invisible at will...oh wait.

His pounding feet created a steady rhythm as he bolted to the Gryffindors common room and ran up the stairs to the boys dormitory. He snatched his trunk from under his bed and unfastened the latches with haste.

Pulling his invisibility cloak out from under a pile of unused parchment, he slid it on and made his way back down the stairs.

The library was a short walk away and the afternoon was spent lazily flipping through books on Quidditch. With the correct technique for a wronski feint in his head, he walked past the Hufflepuff common room to the kitchens.

Ooh, long(ish) chapter! I'm working on another 2 updates, the first is not massively important in terms of the plot but you should read it anyways. The second will hopefully be really good but it a) may take a while and b) will either be very fluffy or very angsty and if any of you people who've read this so far have a preference between the 2, let me know in the comments or send me a pm.
Au revoir for now!