Frozen (Loki Fan Fiction)

De artifices101

Aria Wilson has remarkable powers... she just doesn't know it. Aria is a troubled girl with a hard past. She... Mais

Frozen (Loki Fan Fic)
Prologue- The Death
Chapter 1- The Mourned and the Mourning
Chapter 2 The God of Mischeif
Chapter 3- The Golden Dome and the Black Lie
Chapter 4- Cold Lies
Chapter 5- Late Nights and Early Mornings
Chapter 6- The Fire
Chapter 7- Bed Rest
Chapter 8- Feel
Chapter 9- Muspelheim and the Heat
Chapter 10- Your Fault
Chapter 11- Odin the Liar
Chapter 12- Training the Weak
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Lofn's Prophecy
Chapter 15- A Week
Chapter 16- Good Morning
Chapter 18- Cara
Chapter 19- Panic Attacks
Chapter 20- I'm Broken
Chapter 21- The Waterfall
Chapter 22- Nightmares
Chapter 23- Memories
Chapter 24- Scared
Chapter 25- Sleepless Nights
Chapter 26- The Illusions
Chapter 27- The Invasion
Chapter 28- My Child
Chapter 29- Possessed
Chapter 30- Eternity
Chapter 31- Awake
Chapter 32- Safe
A//N
Trailer!!!
Epilogue
Hayseed Shoutout

Chapter 17- Frigg

16.5K 618 254
De artifices101

"Frigg," I said and tried to stand up, but my legs were weak.

"Oh, child please sit down."

I sighed and rolled to back so I was laying, I had a headache from all this action (though I'd never admit it to Loki.)

"So, you two are..."

"Yeah," I blushed and Loki smiled at me, he sat at my beds edge and clasped my hand in his.

"Hmm, for how long?" She asked and closed the door behind her. I expected her to lock in and say 'no one can hear you my child.' Then go all Michael Myers on us.

"A... week," Loki answered and I felt the my cheeks get even hotter.

She pursed her lips, not looking happy at all. Eyeing our interlocked hands she narrowed her eyes. I shrunk further back into the bed and felt as if someone had just ran over my dog.

"And... were you ever planning on telling your mother, Loki. I don't blame you Aria, you darling girl are welcome, but this Son of mine decides to keep his first relationship from his own mother!" Frigg said and I giggled, this was actually quite amusing. 

"Mother I-"

"No, I have been by your side for everything and you don't even tell me when you have a girlfriend?" Frigg asked, heartbroken, and Loki looked down. She sent me a smile to inform me she was not serious.

"I... we were going to tell you. I just, I... I didn't... we..."

"Oh hush! Now go get your girlfriend something to eat while I speak with her." Frigg ordered and I smiled.

Loki pouted, "But, I don't want to."

"Begone you lying snake!" Frigg teased and Loki frowned and trudged out.

"He's such a big baby," Frigg rolled her eyes and I laughed. "But you still love him."

Love, that concept wasn't really brought up.

"Yes, I do." I said hesitantly, did I love him? I felt something for him, this was undeniable. Love, was it love?

"I can see you question yourself." Frigg said and came to sit by my side, she placed her hand softly on my knee, "don't. I want honesty."

"I... don't know if it's love. I haven't thought about it. But I do feel for your son, and I... I think I love him. I... I think I do." I said almost in realization.

"Don't say things you don't mean." Frigg smiled warmly.

"That's the thing," I whispered, "I mean every word."

Loki

I carried the trey of breakfast carefully, ignoring Thor as he playfully made fun of me. Stupid oaf. I pressed my ear against the door and heard laughing. That's a good sign right?

Opening the door slowly I came in. Aria was standing now, my mother cupping her hands around my loves. A green rainstorm hovering over from them. They didn't notice me come in.

"This is so cool," Aria whispered, her eyes wide and cheeks flushed with excitement. She looked happy and healthy, no doubt my mother used a healing stone on her.

"Loki can teach you a few things, he's just as good as me-"

"I think better." I cut in, their heads snapped in my direction/

"I bet you think so." Frigg said and Aria laughed.

"Look! I'm all healthy!" Aria said and spun in a circle.

"I see that, thank you mother." I spoke gratefully and she smiled.

"I did it for your love here, not you. She didn't betray me, " mother sniffed and my jaw dropped.

"I didn't betray you! Don't be so over dramatic." I grinned and hugged her small frame, I loved my mum.

"Aye, don't speak to your mom like that." Aria scolded and I grinned and stuck my tongue out at her. She stuck it right back, her nose scrunching in such  a cute way.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone now." Frigg said with a sigh, "Aria darling, tomorrow in the town?"

"Yup!" She grinned and Frigg kissed her cheek, then mine.

"Alright, goodbye!"

"What's going on tomorrow?" I asked confused as my mother closed the door. Aria was pulling out a casual dress.

"I'm going into town with Frigg."

"Oh?" I asked and she nodded, "Wear something fancier, I'm taking you out tonight instead of tomorrow, looking at your current health and my impatient state."

Aria blushed and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine," she said and bit her lip staring at her closet. She pulled out a red dress and smiled, I took it from her hands when she offered it. She walked the door, locked it and turned. I gulped, it was obvious what her intentions were.

She slid her sleeves off and the silk nightgown pooled at her feet. Leaving her almost bare, she had on her bra and underwear. She pranced past me and pulled out matching lingerie, biting her lip she slid the clothing off her skin. Now she was completely naked, I drank in her appearance. As she slid on the other clothing she walked towards me, placing a kiss on my lips. I set the dress aside and ran my hands up her waist, cupping her bare thigh and pushing her backwards, she fell upon her bed. Looking up at me with mock innocence. She sighed and pushed me off, she walked to the dress and examined it, looked over her shoulder she bit her lip.

"I thought you didn't want to," she said and I growled. Getting up I walked over to her, planting open mouthed kisses on her neck, my chest pressed against her back. Biting her neck and sucking harshly, she gasped.

"I will have you against that wall, your legs wrapped around my waist. With one of my hands holding you, and the other pinning your wrists above your head, forehead to forehead. I will stare into your eyes as you scream for me again and again and again."

She had her eyes wide and her breathing heavy. Looking at me with wide eyes as she pressed herself to me, her bum rubbing against my excitement.

"Tonight, this I promise you." I said and pulled away. She whimpered and I grinned. 

"Loki," she pleaded and turned around.

"Tonight, my princess."

"You're not the only one in an impatient state." She growled and I smirked.

"It'll be better knowing you waited for it." I said and she pouted, I tapped her bottom lip.

"No moping my sweet," I said and she nipped at my finger, "Naughty girl."

"Help me zip?" She asked after a sigh of defeat, I smiled at her and she stepped into the dress. I pulled it up her soft skin and ran the zipper up her back. She held her hair to the side, letting it go when I was done.

"Thank you." She said and pecked my cheek. I smiled fondly at her and kissed her forehead, she slid on heels that gave her an extra inch. It made her come up to my shoulder, I found it cute that she was such a spit fire.

"Aww you brought me breakfast!" She said and I glanced over at the cold, forgotten food.

"I had, but you might just want to go to breakfast." I said and she picked up a soggy toast that had been soaking in an egg yolk. She unlocked and opened her door, stepping into the hall.

"Yeah, are you joining?" 

"Yes." I said and wrapped my arm firmly around her waist. I leaned down and whispered into her ear. "You look ravishing."

She blushed, "thank you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

HOT CHAPTER COMING UP!!!

"A//N," Loki moaned. trailing kisses over your bare skin, "I will give you your release... if." He npped your skin and ran his hand over your body, "you comment and vote."

Gillian

---> Aria's dress

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

673 47 22
Paige Stark has been raised by her aunt Pepper and Tony Stark since the death of her parents at a young age. She is no stranger to the excitement an...
49.3K 1.6K 32
"A man gone insane, after his wife left him for another man, set fire to his home and hanged himself." He tied my hands behind my back. "Go to hell...
43.8K 1.2K 17
Book 2 of A Strange girl: Loki x reader. 2013. It has been a year since Loki invaded earth and the Avengers were born. New York was almost fully reco...
7.7K 422 29
Luft. Goddess of Air. Thor's friend. And as of recently, Loki's ex-friend. Loki tried to blame her for the battle of New York, and Odin banished her...