Your Chance

De calliopetorres

Harrison is a former football player who played for the Dallas Cowboys. He retires early to spend time with h... Mai multe

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Valentine's Day
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

THANK YOU

272 5 7
De calliopetorres

I'm honestly surprised, no very surprised that I actually finished this book. I started this in early December of last year. Then it sat around for a while after I got some ideas for a Han/Leia fanfic. But after watching the NFL playoffs, I decided to continue it.

And I would like to thank you all for reading and sticking with me through this entire project, as well as commenting on every chapter. The comments meant so much. And it means a lot to have so many amazing readers.

Special thanks to RaideroftheLostVader justjedithings starwars_1317and Harrisoncarrie. Your comments and support are greatly appreciated!

And as of a prequel or sequel, I've decided to write a prequel on this story and I am now currently a few chapters in. I hope to have that coming soon!

Thanks so much everyone!
~Victoria (hanorgana)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.4K 543 29
NFL superstar Harrison Ford tears his acl early in the season, potentially costing him his shot at MVP. While getting a diagnosis and treatments for...
19.4K 795 25
Adam Greene just wants his car back. He wants to be back on the football team. The only thing holding him back is his grades. Peyton Releigh just wa...
142K 2.2K 68
Lauren Manning is on a search to find a place she can call home. The closest she has come is Green Bay, living with her "uncle" Brett Favre. Now she...
8.1K 261 22
Sequel to "The One." After tearing his ACL, Harrison went on to win a Super Bowl with Carrie at his side. But after a few parties, Carrie and Harriso...