New Purpose (a percy jackson...

Por Devious_Plotter

Mais

New Purpose (a percy jackson x avenger fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Inquire 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 (part that was deleted)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Uh oh
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Inquire

4.1K 64 14
Por Devious_Plotter

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and Good Night. Depending on when you read this message.

I would like to know from you the reader, which would you rather happen of the four choices at the bottom.

1.) Run into the Avengers (short chapters)

2.) Encounter with the Fates (short chapters)

3.) Run into the Avengers then get summoned by the Fates teleportation style (long chapter)

4.) Encounter Fates then stumble into the Avengers by accident (long chapter)

I've been stuck trying to decide between these scenarios. Will check back on it in Monday and Thursday of this coming week.

Thanks for reading- Devious_Plotter.

And don't forget to comment on which route you'd prefer.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
259K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
457K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.