Her Patience,Her Virtue.||Com...

By Asmaaah__

Highest Rank #13 in Spiritual on 10-09-017🔥. His words rang through every corner of her ears, it was so agon... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
CAST LIST.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-two.
This is no update.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One.
Chapter Fourty-Two.
Chapter Fourty-Three.
Chapter Fourty-Four.
Chapter Fourty-Five.
Chapter Fourty-Six.
Chapter Fourty-Seven.
Chapter Fourty-Eight.
Chapter Fourty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty;-Epilogue
L. O. V. E.

Chapter Fourteen

3.2K 442 21
By Asmaaah__

Samee's POV

U n e d i t e d

*
Lunch at the Jabbi's was not bad at all. If anything it was fun. We had so much fun. Ofcourse excluding the part were the moms kept teasing us about marriage. Please isn't it when you're in love that you'll get married?
As for me, that's just a no-go area. I don't even believe in actually falling in love. I'm not saying its bad to fall in love, no. It's not, but if you do that, just make sure you're willing to stay there.

Especially for a person like me who has many insecurities and many what ifs,i don't See Me doing that anytime soon. We all spoke about each others families until Umma asked Asiya if she was an only child.
"No Umma I'm not, I have a brother"

"oh where's he Toh? Won't he even come and say hi to the guests? "

"He...left?" she stated more as if asking a question.

And then the adhan for Asr salah was called so the guys left to go the masjid while Khadee and I went to pray in Asiya's room. After we prayed we decided to play a game called 'Getting To Know Each Other'. Asiya' will ask a question and then we'll both answer the question.

'So what do you like doing most?'

'Uhh.. I like sleeping, eating and maybe reading on wattpad'

'I like sleeping too, going out and meeting new people'

Khadee are you sure that's all?   She likes being on the phone too. She likes it very much. She's capable of spending an hour on phone just blushing'

And then she smiled.

Okay she is one weird person.

So Asiya it's your turn. Now that was Khadee.

'Uh.. Tell us about your brother. '

And her face turned pale.

'well according to what I was told,  he was maltreated by our former step mom, so he ran away from the house'

'Huh? ' I and Khadee both blurted out.

She giggled and then sat down Chinese style.

'so this is what happened'.

Just as she finished telling us what happened, mama called us telling us we were about to leave. On our way out we bumped into someone who was introduced to us as her Cousin brother, Adnan. We greeted him before we left.

*
The drive home was normal but it was noisy. Zahra and Amina were doing what they know how to do best, surfing instagram and criticizing things while Ya Faysal, Muhammad and Khalifa were lip syncing to the music that was playing in the car, closer by the Chainsmokers.

"I mean Ya Samee how can't you like this song?

"I mean Khalifa how can you like this song? "

"But seriously Sameerah the song is nice fah, just listen to it repeatedly with headphones on and you'll fall in love with it I'm telling you, trust me"

"Ya Faysal Bazaka gane bane. This kinda song will just make you think too much"

"Samee you're weird fah."

"yeah I'm weird but you still love me like that"

"yeah. I still love you like that"

And our eyes locked through the mirror.

***

We're home! Finally.
As usual we're making dinner, we just decided to make biski and Miyan kuka because seriously who would even still be hungry after all the stuffs we had at the Jabbi's. Wait who I'm I kidding? I've forgotten we have food mongers In the house. But this time we called in Aminah and Zahra even if it's just to pass things to us.

We finished and immediately ran upstairs to the room,locked the door and plopped down on the bed.

"Its official. I'm so tired!."

"Wallahi Khadee ba Ke kadai bace, Im also very worn out. But Khadee I've been thinking about what Asiya told us fah. I mean. And the name especially. Could it just be a coincidence? "

"well Sam I really don't know fah.  I don't even want to talk about it, but Gaskiya I don't see his fault tho"

"Ikr? Men are just very.. Irrational sometimes"

"Yauwa Samee, don't think I didn't notice you and Ya Faysal's eye lock in the car fah. What's the deal neh? "

"it's Nothing Dan Allah. Kawai by mistake neh"

By now I'm so sure I was turning crimson red. But why tho?
"but Miyene ma Khadee. I mean this crush thing, I thought crushes just come and go? I'm not understanding this one fah"

"mhmm.. "

"Seriously 'mhmm'? Khadeejah Musa I'm talking to you.!"

And with that I snatched her phone from her and saw that she was talking with Haneef.

Just as I was about to run away with her phone, mine beeped signalling a new message. I had no option but to give her phone back to her. I checked the message and saw that it was Alex.  Ya Allah I forgot totally I was supposed to or rather he was going to tell me something important.

Alex:Sameerah Mahmood

Me:Alexander Mac

Alex: the last time I checked that wasn't my surname Sameerah 😑

Me:but it's too long and to tell you the truth I'm so tired, idek how I'm replying you right now. You're very lucky

Alex: oh I see,but I need to talk to you. Can I call you?

Me: Alex dont call. I'm not answering.

And my phone started ringing. I picked the call

"Alex I can't talk now I'm too tired"
And I ended it.

It's not my fault he didn't even wait to see the message and I'm very sure he saw me typing.. What's so urgent tho?

👑

I had a warm bath,prayed isha, changed into my pjay  and was about to get into bed when my phone started ringing.
'Guy dinnan Maye neh Wallahi'
I muttered to myself. I let it turn to a missed call hoping he would give up but he still called. I let it become a missed call again. I logged into whatsapp to check if he was online so we could just chat but he wasn't. I  mean. I'm so sleepy even if I picked up his call I won't understand what he's saying.
He called again and I picked up the call.

"Alex what part of I'm tired don't you--WHAT??! "

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Ghen ghen!!
Here's an update. I'm up this late when I'm supposed to be sleeping cause I'm going to the hospital. I just couldnt resist updating.
And this is the second time I'm writing this chapter fah, I wanted to cry it was so annoying,I just entered instagram to check Sth and when I came back everything I typed was gone. Like gone! Everything! I intended on updating twice today but unfortunately, Qadr happened Soo..
Please don't forget to
Read ❤
Comment ❤
Share❤
And even
DM❤
Asmaa 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...
123K 11.4K 40
Destined for each other yet unsure of each other's motives, Sultana is arranged to get married to save her father's business and reputation. They wer...
133K 26.3K 92
*BOOK ONE IN THE ALL THAT GLITTERS TRILOGY Walking out of an abusive marriage 'unscathed', Khadijah thought that was her salvation, the end of her su...
232K 24.1K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...