Unbreakable Passion (Hollywoo...

Av LoveTheWayYouSmile12

A Hollywood Heights fan fiction that's starts where season 1 left off. Eddie Duran and Loren Tate are closer... Mer

Chapter 1- Our Happy New Beginning
Chapter 2- Preparing for the Concert
Chapter 3- The Red Carpet
Chapter 4- Backstage Trouble
Chapter 5- She's back! >:S
Chapter 6- Interrupted Surprise
Chapter 7- Planning
Chapter 8- Alone at Last!
Chapter 9- Big Apple, Big Date
Chapter 10- Eddie's Surprise (dirty)
Chapter 11- Discussing the First Time
Chapter 12- The Start of a Lazy Day
Chapter 13- Statue of Liberty
Chapter 14- 354 Stairs
Chapter 15- A Lazy, Sexy Night
Chapter 16- Goodbye New York!
Chapter 17- Back to LA
Chapter 18- Loren?!!!!
Chapter 19- Loren Wakes Up
Chapter 20- Forever & Always
Chapter 21- Telling Melissa
Chapter 22- Pampered by a Sexy Rockstar (dirty)
Chapter 23- Back to the Beach Bungalow
Chapter 24- Crime
Chapter 25- Figuring Things Out
Short cliff hanger
Chapter 26- Eddie...Don't Leave Me...
Chapter 27- Where Are You?!!!!
Chapter 28- Please Be Okay...
Chapter 29- I'll Love You No Mater What
Chapter 31- WHAT?!
Chapter 32- Forgive Me?
Chapter 33- Kiss Me Slowly
Chapter 34- Going Home
Chapter 35- A Good Morning
Chapter 36- A Day Out
Chapter 37- Falling Into You
Chapter 38- Tell Me
Chapter 39- Exciting News
Chapter 40- Forgot to Mention...
Chapter 41- It's Never Goodbye
Chapter 42- Happy Birthday Loren!
Chapter 43- Paris
Chapter 44- Secret Closet
Chapter 45- Night in Paris
Chapter 46- (Time Jump) Weddings
Chapter 47- Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 48- Unbreakable Passion
SUGGESTION

Chapter 30- Stitches

2.2K 27 3
Av LoveTheWayYouSmile12

Loren and Eddie eventually fall asleep. Loren in Eddie's arms. In the morning, Loren opens her eyes barely enough to see the sun light peeking through the shades on the one window in the room. She looks to the other side of the room to see a doctor and nurse talking quietly. They turn around when Loren sits up and makes the bed creek slightly.

Doctor: Are you Ms. Tate?

Loren: Yes. I'm sorry I ran away from my room. *she says whispering trying not to wake Eddie*

Doctor: You know you could've bled to death right in that hallway. *he says sternly*

Loren: I know, it's just that no one would tell me where Eddie was and how he was doing so I had to find him. Plus, I didn't want to spend the night in a boring hospital roomall by myself. *she says still whispersing*

Nurse: I think I need to take you back to your room now. I'll get you a wheel chair.

Doctor: Don't desturb Mr. Duran. He needs his rest in his condition.

Loren: I'll go if you tell me one thing.

Doctor: And what is that?

Loren: Will Eddie be okay? And when can he leave?

Doctor: He can leave next week and you can leave once we sew you back up again because it seems to me your stitches have opened up. They have to heal and be taken out. Which will probably be until Tuesday. (and they are in Friday)

Loren: Will Eddie be okay?!

Doctor: I will tell you in the hallway so we don't wake up Mr. Duran.

Loren agrees and slides into the wheelchair seat, the nurse has pushed into the room for her. The nurse pushes her out of the room and through the hallways until they reach her room. The doctor opens the door for the nurse to roll Loren in. The doctor shuts the door behind Loren and the nurse.

Loren: Now tell me, will Eddie be okay?

Doctor: Well here's the thing, Eddie remembers everything, but when the doctors and I tried to test out everything he remembers about his life, he never told us that he was famous. We brought it to his attention that he was famous and he was a singer but he has totally forgot everything about that topic and refuses to admit he was famous. When he tried to sing, he says he forgot how. I'm so sorry.

Loren: What?! NO! That can't happen! He has so many fans he'll disappoint if this happens. Eddie's a superstar. He's so talented! He has to remember!

Doctor: I'm sorry. Now, is there anything I can do for you before we leave?

Loren: Can I have a visitor yet?

Doctor: Yes, they're actually on their way up the elevator to your room right now. *he says with a smile*

Loren: They?

Doctor: Your mother and friend.

Loren: Oh that's just great! *she says in a saracastic way*

Loren has never explained herself and talked to her mom since Nora figured out Loren was doing it with Eddie. Loren wasn't ready to face that yet. Soon, a nurse pop her head through the door and announces to Loren that she has visitors and before Loren could say or do anything, Nora came rushing through the door giving Loren a hug crying. Melissa walks up slowly feeling guilty for telling Nora where Loren was.

Nora: *hugging Loren, crying* Are you going to be okay?! My baby!

Loren: Mom, I'm fine, I just need my legs restitched and then I can leave the hospital.

Nora: Why? Did they come open?!

Loren: Yeah.

Melissa: How? *she says trying to jump into the converstation*

Loren: The doctors wouldn't tell me where Eddie was or if he was at least going to be okay, so last night I couldn't take it any more, I had to find him. Plus I couldn't stay in hospital room by myself. So I found Eddie and I spent the night with him.

Nora got quiet after Loren said her last sentence and backed up into the corner of the room and sat on the chair.

Loren: I thought he was dead because I was searching for a while. It was horrifying.

Melissa: So is he okay?

Loren: Kinda. He got staples in his head because it was split open a little and...

Melissa: *cut Loren's sentence off* EW! Stop! Stop right there! I just wanted to know if he fogot things.

Loren: Oh, yeah, he remebers everything but one thing... *says quietly trying not to cry*

Melissa: What! WHAT?!!

Loren: He forgot that he was a rockstar. He denied that he even know how to sing. *she says starting to cry.*

Melissa: ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!!!!!!!!!!

Loren:Why would I lie about something that serious, Mel?!

Melissa: I don't know! But are you okay?! Do you think you'll be able to remind him?

Loren: I think so. I don't know.. maybe? *she sniffs*

Nora stands up from the chair in the corner of the room and walks over to Loren and Melissa and crosses her arms.

Nora: Yeah, Loren's great at making Eddie convinced. She can do anything with him now. Anything.

Loren: Mel, can you give me and my mom a minute.

Melissa mouths 'good luck' to Loren as she backs out of the room. When the door shuts, Loren flips out.

Loren: Mom! Why do you have to be like this?! Sure you practically "walked in" on me and Eddie but I mean, come on! You really expect us to never touch eachother?!

Nora: I'm sorry Loren but it was really scary for me. I can't ever think of the thought of my baby girl being touched by another person. And you promissed me that you wouldn't do it!

Loren: I never promissed such a thing! That night I came back from the beach bungalow from him, I just clearified that I didn't do it THAT time. Then you made me promise that I didn't do it. You never said, to promise that I'd NEVER do it with him!

Nora: *says quietly drenched in tears, with her hand over her face* So when?

Loren: When what?

Nora: When did you... first? *still quietly trying to hold back even more tears.*

Loren: The day you guys left in New York.

Nora: I knew it... I'm going to go get you breakfast. I know what you want. *she says running out of the room very upset.*

Loren gets really upset and tries to text Eddie to see if he possibly has his phone on him or near. She texts, 'Hey rockstar... so you really don't remember, do you?'. She waits a while for a response when Melissa walks back in the room with a plate of donuts and powder sugar all over her face. Loren giggles at the sight. Then Loren feels her phone viberate next to her on the bed. Eddie's name glows. Loren unlocks her phone to read the message. 'Remember what? And why r u calling me "rockstar"?' Eddie texted. Loren texts back, 'Apparently not'. A tear falls off her cheek and lands on her phone screen. She wipes it off and turns on her side and screams in pain as she attempted to roll over because of the loose stitches still in her legs being ripped out of her skin a little. (ew!) She rolls back onto her back trying not to make the wounds worse. She sighs and lifts her hand up and looks at the 2 stitches in the palm of her hand. They were heeling quickly but she can't get out of the hospital till the resew her legs so she can walk without pain. A nurse comes in the room and asks Melissa to leave the room so she could talk to Loren.

Loren: Let me guess... more bad news?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6.1K 99 30
This is my teen wolf next generation with my twists. Some people aren't in the show and they are my own creations. This is my first ever story I have...
5.5K 257 8
Finding a new apartment in Japan as a broke foreigner isn't easy. Nonetheless, you've had enough of your stalker, especially after the latest stunt h...
1.7K 264 47
OUT ON AMAZON AND BARNES & NOBLE When the Faerie Queen is out for blood ... danger lurks everywhere. Wren Carezby has always lived with h...
160K 7.7K 51
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...