Alpha Alcander

Autorstwa friesbeforeguys101

[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed... Więcej

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX

THIRTEEN

471K 13.3K 3K
Autorstwa friesbeforeguys101

~Jenna~

Her eyes lit up and her smile grew ten times bigger. She was about to talk and jump up and down but I held up my hand to stop her.

She understood and she nodded her head violently. I couldn't help but smile at her energy. We walked around the pack house, showing me everyone. Starting to lowest ranks to the highest.

The omegas were shy and some would not look or bother to walk towards us. We walked out and met other pack members.

They would hug me and rub their sent over me. They were warm and welcoming me as their new Luna. They would even bow their head in respect and I would blush because I was never got this respect in my pack. So getting all this attention was so new to me.

Being the thirds in command daughter, doesn't really put you up their like a Beta or an Alpha. But now as they are calling me their Luna and all, I feel like going to a corner and hiding from all their stares.

They would look long at my neck but would shake it off and try to make a conversation with me but Janet would answer for me.

Some would look at me weird when I didn't answer so I would look down. I felt like I was disrespecting them but they didn't question it.

We continue talking to the wolves and walked around the whole territory. We walked along the border and Janet would talk about how her brother and her would always put one foot out of the border and bring it back in and see if the warriors would think if they were roguers.

She said once they got caught and they had to be punished in front of the pack.

I turned to her and see her tears but she covered it up with a sad laugh.

I pulled her arm and made her stop walking. She looked at the ground and wiped her tears.

I lifted her head up with two finger and made her look at me. A tear fell down and I gave her a confused face. She smiled but it wasn't the one I saw before. It was more like 'let me act like I'm okay but I'm actually not' smile.

I crossed my arms and made her sit on the ground. I sat down right after her and crossed my legs. I motioned her to go on with my hand, and she took in a shaky breath.

"We got caught by one of the warriors seeing us stick out our foot and our arms out, he mind linked the Alpha, Alpha Alcanders dad and told him what we were doing.

We got sent in the middle of the pack field and they made us stand on a podium. He was yelling at us. Talking about if we really wanted to be a rogues then be his guest. He talked, well yelled in front of everyone. Showing other pups and his wolves what would happen if we break one of these rules.

The rule is, we can't cross endless we are getting territory or we are starting war. So if we cross we would get punished. So he made an example of chaining me with silver and whipping my brothers with silver."

She pulled up her pants and around her ankle was a scar wrapped around her ankle. I glared at it because now I know who he got it from.

She quickly rolled her pants down and continued the story.

"My parents watched and I watched up close. My two brothers now have deep scars in their back." Tears roll her cheek and my heart ache.

I was about to touch her hand to tell her it's okay but that's when her eyes grew wide and she tried so hard to wipe her eyes.

I tilt my head in confusion but she stood up and dusted her pants and she wiped eyes again and placed a fake smile on.

Zilex ran in the opening and had a confused face on. I got up as he walks towards us.

"What wrong? I felt your wolf calling for me." He grabbed her and nuzzled his head in her neck.

She look at me and she brought her hands up to her lips telling me to don't say it. I gave her a worried face and she looked at me pleading.

I sighed and nodded my head. She pushed at his chest and coughed.

"Nothing just me and Jenna laughing. She was telling a funny joke."

I gave her wide eyes and he turned to me. He looked at my neck then back at my eyes. Janet remember and her eyes grew wide.

"You can talk?"

I smiled and held up my hand.

"Ugh-no she wrote it on the dirt. See." She pointed to my foot and I gave her a dumb look.

"Oh- she erased it, sorry love."

He looked at me weird and then back at Janet. He smiled and kissed her. She smiled in the kiss and I looked away.

I started to walk out of the woods when things got intense.

I walked towards the pack house and walked towards Alcanders. I walked in and walked up stairs.

He wasn't here and I was glad. I walked in the room and laid down.

Audrey?

Y-yes?

What's wrong. Talk to me.

Nothing is wrong.

Why are you taking a long time to heal us.?

She hesitated at first then got up on her paws.
I'm afraid if I heal us fast he would hurt us again.

That pulled at my heart and I closed my eyes.

He won't. We are going to reject him once we are better.

But-

No buts. I'm for real.

Okay.

Okay thank you.

She didn't answer only stayed in the back in my mind.

I got up and walked in the bathroom. I took off the bandage and stared at the wound. Puss was seeking out and I almost gagged at the sight. Blood oozed out and I ran the water and gently dab it. It stung but I kept going.

"I'm sorry."

I jumped and spun towards the door frame and saw him looking at the mirror.

I glared at him and walked towards him. He slowly looked at me and watched me. I glared at him and flipped him off and shut the door in face.

***

Well...
And sorry if it's short.

Now, you kinda know why he uses silver...

Ugh anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
445K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
361K 10.7K 33
As Jennifer became of age, she was to inherit the Alpha position from her father when he retired, but her father being the giant turd he is, wrongful...
1.6M 36.6K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...