Dorm room 215

Door Batty88

Rylie is your normal straight A's, teachers pet type of girl. She goes to school, gets good grades, and stays... Meer

Saying goodbyes
Meeting Mr. Jackass
Getting to know MORE!
A BIG surprise
Spin the bottle part one
Spin the bottle part two
Yelling and forgiving
The "date"
The Date part 2
James House
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

The guest

6.8K 184 30
Door Batty88

I got changed I put on my white crop top and slid on and my jean shorts, sense I run super cold I put on my Nike jacket.
(Pic of her outfit)

After I was all dressed I started to put my makeup on. I don't wear a lot of makeup only concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. I brushed my long blonde hair out and put it into a messy bun. I unlock the bathroom door and saw that Jackson wasn't on my bed any more.
"Were the hell is he now"
I walked towards the small kitchen and found Jackson sitting at the table on his phone.
"Hey I said
Jackson looked up "hey"
" so do you want to do anything tonight Jackson asked me
"Ummmm sure but I don't really want to go out.
"Well we can stay here and watch a movie or something"
"Sure but can I invite my friend Sky"
"Yeah I was going to invite my friend Aaron anyways"
I started texting sky if she wanted to come over.
"She can come.
"K cool said Jackson"
" just because we're going to hang out tonight I am still not forgiving you"
"Awwww but why not Jackson said ins a baby voice.
" because you stole my fucking clothes and you got a boner and didn't tell me"
" you said a bad word he continued to talk in his baby voice
" your so childish it's kind of cu..."
just the a knock came at my door that was probably sky I ran to the door and swung it open. I wasn't paying attention because I was so excited that I ran up to "sky" and hugged her.
"Ummmm what are you doing" I look up to see a tall cute boy with short brown hair and all that could come out of my mouth was "oh my god"

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter don't forget to follow me, add this story to your list, VOTE and tell your friends about his story. Please comment which one you like more
Ryln or jaylie

Love ya ❤️ Batty

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
505K 54.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
180K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...