Finale - Novelette Collaborat...

By WattIncognito

THE WAR HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END... More

Finale - Novelette Collaboration
Fourth Place
Third Place
Second Place
Incognito Master

GENERAL RULES

100 7 0
By WattIncognito

1. The TOP 4 MUST submit their one shot entries ON TIME. Failure to do so will mean deduction of point/s.

2. Submit your entries using this format:

Subject: Title by Author| Team 

ex. First Strike by WattIncognito | Team Horror

and send to: wattyincogaudition@gmail.com

3. Minimum of 3000 words and maximum of 10000 words. (Title not included - WP Word Count)

4. Minimum of 5 chapters and Maximum of 10 chapters. (Prologue and Epilogue are not included but still counted for Word Count)

5. It can be TAGALOG, ENGLISH, OR FILIPINO-ENGLISH.

6. NO EMOTICONS.

7. Must be freshly-written and unpublished.

8. Anything not mentioned above is allowed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6M 909K 44
(Game Series # 2) Aurora Marie Floresca just wanted to escape their house. Ever since her father re-married, palagi na silang nag-aaway dalawa. She w...
78.5K 1.1K 57
Ayara Terrise Monterio a fresh graduate, trying to find herself in the world of filming. Not knowing that following her dreams will lead her to the p...
7M 141K 51
PUBLISHED UNDER POP FICTION (SUMMIT BOOKS) The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapph...
12.2M 537K 57
(Game Series # 6) Assia dela Serna's dream was to become a lawyer. Ever since she was little, she had dreamt of becoming one... But from a young age...