My Heart was in the Music(Unt...

Door Bombardearest

Lexa sees Clarke for the first time at the AMAs, where she is forced to take her ex Costia as her date by her... Meer

Chapter 1
I Don't Mind
Noise Complaint
Family Ties
Condom Lockbox
Baltra Pt.1
Baltra Pt.2
Baltra Pt.3
Baltra: The Final Chapter
The Honeymoon Phase

Chapter 4

2.4K 43 2
Door Bombardearest

Clarke watched as Lexa crawled out of bed and stretched, unintentionally revealing the head of her penis.

“We have to find you some underwear” Clarke told her. Lexa looked down at her crotch and readjusted her sweats. “Why did you tuck it in your waistband?”

“Don’t call her an it, Clarke. It’s either the commander or feminine pronouns. I tuck her in because if I give her room to breathe I wake up with a painful morning wood”

“Why is she called the commander?”

“I think after last night it’s self explanatory” Lexa winked, heading to the bathroom. “It didn’t work though. I’ll be back”

“Stay there. I’m going to see if they have anything you can wear” Clarke rolled out of bed, walking towards the door.

“Clarke, it hurts” Lexa whined. Clarke poked her head out into the living room.

“Anyone of you have a” Clarke trailed off, glancing back at Lexa. “medium size pair of” She looked back at the brunette again.

“Briefs”

“Briefs?”

“I got you, Griff” Raven said, heading to her room. Raven returned with a handful of underwear. “Alright, these were Wicks, so she won’t want those.” She threw aside two pair, tossing an open pack to Clarke. “I had to buy a pack after that after party last June, you know with the hot models, so these are unworn”

“Thank you” She closed the door and turned to face Lexa. “Compliments of Raven. You take care of that and I’m going to put something on other than underwear. I would help you but my mom will be here in like a few seconds and we don’t have time” Clarke kissed Lexa’s cheek before dropping her robe and walking into her closet.

“About time you two crawled out of your sex cave. Miller texted. Your mom wanted to stop by her hotel before coming here and she forgot to mention that she brought Marcus along with her” Octavia announced, reaching into the fridge and pulling out eggs. “We’re making pancakes”

“Need any help?” Lexa offered.

“You cook?” Clarke asked, sitting on the stool at the isle.

“Every now and then, my mom had to work late and I was responsible for dinner, since Luna only ordered pizza. I learned a few things”

“Teach Clarke. She can’t make ice” Octavia suggested.

“How was I supposed to know Raven didn’t wash the soap out?”

“You didn’t see the suds when you poured the water in?”

“I was being rushed” Lexa wrapped her arms around the blonde, kissing the side of her head. Clarke leaned back into Lexa’s embrace, rubbing the tattoos on her forearms.

“Whatever. We’ll make the batter and you two, lovebirds, can cook them. Don’t mess up. We’re hungry”

“I don’t understand why you guys insist on eating my food when your apartments are two floors down”

“Why should we spend our money when we can mooch off of yours?” Clarke heard Lexa chuckle behind her. “It's payback after our college years. You lived off of me and Bell before you started stripping” Lexa brushed her lips against Clarke's ear.

“You were a stripper?”

“I think they prefer the term exotic dancer. And I was a burlesque dancer. I never stripped. I was already half naked” Clarke winked at the brunette before kissing her cheek.

“Christina Aguilera and Cher would be proud” Raven said. “It's how we met”

“Yeah, she waited for my shift to end so she could ask me out”

“You could have at least humored me. I barely got a sentence out before she shot me down” Clarke and Lexa were in their own world. Clarke had turned around in her seat with Lexa in between her legs and her arms around the composer's neck, their tongues battling for control of their kiss. “Or listen to me now instead of sucking face!” Lexa grasped Clarke's knees, pulling her closer to the edge of the stool. The door slammed close, completely ignored by the two. “Hey, mama G” Clarke pushed a slightly dazed Lexa backwards, then spun around in her seat.

“Hi, mom” The elder Griffin slid off her coat, glancing at Lexa. “I would've liked a little bit more warning before you show up”

“I would've preferred a warning before your face is plastered on magazines and articles, calling you a home wrecker. I'm running for mayor, Clarke. All the press you're receiving is a distraction from my campaign. Keep your affairs private or prevent them from occurring”

“It baffles me how you always believe what you read but when I suggest that they could be wrong, I'm brushed off as wrong immediately”

“I'm not here for your excuses, Clarke. Do you have any idea how this affects me? I let you pursue this career, hoping you would realize it was a mistake before this got out of hand. Your father will be disappointed”

“You didn't let me do anything. I chose this for myself. Unlike you, dad has supported me regardless of my decisions. Maybe you should've chosen a career that doesn't depend on my compliance because you'll never get it”

“You're being childish”

“Well, I sincerely apologize  for my career being such a disappointment. I didn’t realize every decision I make should be for the betterment of your career. You know, forget my dreams. It’s all about you. Why should that change? Even though I’m twenty-five and partially successful. Right?” Lexa glanced between the two Griffins, wrapping her arms back around Clarke. Raven caught Lexa’s eye and nodded for her to take Clarke to her room.

“Mama G, not that we don’t love it when you visit but when are you leaving?” Bellamy asked, blocking the two views of each other.

“Bellamy, I talked to your mother before I left and she was upset with you” Abby glanced at Octavia. “Both of you. Neither one of you have called to ask about your stepdad's health”

“Well that could be from one of two reasons. The first being we don’t like him and the second we don’t care”

“My reasoning falls along the lines of both” Octavia commented, stepping beside her brother. Lexa took the opportunity to tug Clarke back into her room. Lexa sat down on the bed, pulling Clarke into her lap. She rubbed circles on Clarke’s back, hoping it was enough to calm her down. Clarke rested her head on Lexa’s shoulder, intertwining their hands.

“This is her on a good day” Clarke whispered, staring at the far wall.” It didn’t used to be this bad but it seems like every time she comes around now she pushes every single button. I moved in with my dad when they got divorced. She took it personal. I don’t what she expected. I only saw for about an half an hour by the time I was a senior. When my dad said he was moving here when I graduated, I jumped at the chance. She thought I would realize my mistake and come back home in a few weeks. Once she saw that I wasn’t going back, every phone call, text, or email became more and more formal. I went from Clarke to Ms. Griffin. She went from mom to Abby Griffin to Abigail Kane. Last week, I got an email inviting me to their wedding only if I bring a respectable date” Clarke scoffed, looking down at the joined hands. “The only reason I’m going is because my dad is. Honestly, it doesn’t feel like it’s worth it”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to cause you that much trouble. I shouldn’t have listened to Titus in the first place, then this could have been avoided”

“It wouldn't have mattered. If it's not one thing, it’s another”

“I don’t know what this is like for you but my sister, Luna” Lexa paused, lying back on the bed.” I love her but it’s hard to be near her. She makes me so angry. I can’t look at her the way I used to but I can’t turn my back on her. She’s my sister but it doesn’t make the hurt got away” Clarke nodded against her chest.

“I get that” Lexa’s stomach growled, earning a chuckle from Clarke.

“Is there a way for us to sneak out to get breakfast?”

“Unfortunately not but I tired of camera flashes. I saw a few from the window in the living room”

“We’re like fourteen stories up”

“I know”

“What if I make you breakfast at my place?”

 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rae

Thanks for ditching us to

have sex. Joke's on you.

Your mom made waffles.

You get nothing.

Clarke locked her phone, laying back down on the couch. Lexa carried a tray into the living room, sitting their food down on the coffee table before taking a seat beside Clarke. The blonde sat up as Lexa pulled her feet in her lap.

“I'll be disappointed if you didn't make waffles”

“I figured you'd want pancakes since we were making pancakes at your place. Sorry to disappoint but I think you'll like these” Clarke cuddled up to her side after taking her plate off the table. She took a bite of the pancakes, moaning at the taste.

“I don't think I'll ever want any other pancakes than these” Lexa chuckled, reaching out for her plate.

“There's a premiere this Friday that I have to go to. I was wondering if you would consider being my date” Clarke tore her eyes away from her food and waited for her to finish.” A lot of people are going to ask questions so if you don’t want to go I understand. I’ll have to do interviews and if you go they’ll ask about us.”

“I feel like you’re leading into something”

“Well, they’re going to ask about our relationship. I really like you, Clarke. And I want to be able to tell them you’re my girlfriend, so can I?”

“Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?”

“Yes”

“We’ve only been on one date”

“Technically, three. The first night we met was one and breakfast yesterday morning then dinner last night” Lexa pointed out, causing Clarke to smile. “Not to mention, what happened afterwards”

“Yes”

“Yes?”

“I’ll be your girlfriend under one condition” Lexa nodded for Clarke to continue.” You have to give me your bacon” Lexa grinned, looking down at her plate then back up at Clarke.

“I don’t know. Sharing food such as sacred as bacon is a serious relationship milestone” She pretended to think before sliding her bacon onto Clarke’s plate, who smiled triumphantly. Lexa leaned over her food to kiss her girlfriend.

“When’s the premiere?”

“Friday. I haven’t even started on any new songs and I have to finish at least one this week so I’ll be working late into the night. I won’t have much time to see you” Lexa pouted at the thought.

“I have one more to finish my album. Raven and I have been racking our brains trying to come up with a single. I’d be open to a feature”

 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With the publicity their relationship earned, Lexa convinced her label to let her write a song for Clarke’s album. Clarke’s label jumped at the opportunity to release a song with the composer. Lexa had set up a meeting with Marcus, waiting until after the premiere before signing any contracts with him. Clarke managed to avoid her mother for the remainder of the week by staying late at the studio. She couldn’t complain though; she got to spend time with Lexa. Raven told stories about Clarke in college. Like how Clarke bet on the championship game and ended up causing both of them to get a nipple piercing when they lost.Clarke returned the favor, telling her girlfriend how Raven dyed the cheerleader’s uniforms black when she found out one of them hit on her boyfriend. Octavia tagged along when Clarke had multiple things to do that day. Monty had selected their outfits for Friday and Bellamy decided he could give up part of his weekend to be their driven, even though Lexa said that Gustus could do it. Currently, they were sitting in the back of  Lexa’s Jaguar XJ, waiting to reach the premiere. Bellamy pulled up next to the carpet, and slid his sunglasses on.

“Got to look the part” Bellamy explained before getting out. Lexa got out behind him and jogged to Clarke’s door. “You know, it’s my job to open her door, right?”

“Just stand there and look pretty”

“Done and done” Lexa opened the door and stretched her hand out for Clarke to take. Clarke intertwined their hands as Lexa led them down the carpet. The flashes got brighter and closer as the couple walked farther down. Lexa lightly squeezed Clarke’s hands when the voices of the media carried to their ears. The pair stopped in front of the cameras. Lexa untangled their hands and wrapped her arm around Clarke’s waist, smiling for the cameras.

“Lexa! Lexa! Give her a kiss!” Lexa turned her head and pressed a feathery kiss to Clarke’s cheek. ”Come on! Give her a real kiss!” Clarke lightly gripped her chin and turned the brunette to face her, pulling her into an amorous kiss. The rate of the flashes increased as Lexa returned the kiss. Clarke pulled back, wiping her lipstick off Lexa's lips with her thumb. Lexa smiled, giving a quick peck on the lips before being called away to an interview.

 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“That movie was terrible by the way” Bellamy said as the pair entered the car.

“No it wasn’t and you could've waited in the car” Clarke replied, snapping her seatbelt on.

“I would've if I'd known you two were going to be swapping spit the entire time. There were children there. You two have robbed them of their innocence”

“There wasn't a single child in that theatre and it was too dark for anyone to see us except you anyway” Lexa corrected, reaching over to grab Clarke's hand.

“Must you be so technical?” He looked at them through the rearview mirror. “Where are we going? Yours or Clarke's place? Remember you have thin walls, princess” Clarke leaned forward and slapped him in the back of the head. “Ow! I'm driving, Clarke! If we crash, it's your fault”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tonight on Entertainment news, we had the opportunity to speak with both Lexa Woods and Clarke Griffin about their relationship. Ever since Lexa and Clarke left the AMAs together last week, we have been curious about what happened between Lexa's relationship with her girlfriend, Costia Greene. Earlier tonight at the premiere of. Rogue One, the new couple strutted down the red carpet in matching outfits. Lexa sported a slim fit Armani navy blue suit in virgin wool, coordinating her tie and handkerchief with her date.  Clarke’s dress was a pale grey, showing off her bare back and part of her sides with a delicate strap detail.  We couldn’t keep our eyes off her!  The couple was all smiles, happily giving away details of their newfound romance. When we asked Lexa about her date she told us “she and her girlfriend decided that they wanted to keep the details of their relationship private but that she was happier than she’s ever been”. We also asked her about any new music she might have coming our way. Clarke told us that Lexa, her, and Raven have something very special coming soon. The pair were forced down the row before we could get anymore out of them. Clarke posted a picture of Lexa sleeping on her chest on Instagram, captioning it @CommanderLexa never finishes a single movie and always finds a way to sleep on my chest. Makes me wonder if she stated awake during the premiere.

“Can you turn that off? Clarke asked, throwing a pillow at Raven.

“You can stare at your girlfriend sleeping and watch. It’s called multitasking. I want to see Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens sing together”

“Watch High School Musical. Or look it up on YouTube. You love reading the comments anyway”

“Very true. But this is the biggest TV and I want to watch it. Take your disgustingly cute couply stuff to your room”

“I don’t want to wake her up”

“Sounds like a personal problem to me”

“Can you turn it down then?”

“Now that I can do” Raven turned down the TV and started singing along with time, occasionally missing a note but carried on anyway. Her pitchy singing stirred Lexa in her sleep. Clarke observed as Lexa flailed her arms about to grab a pillow before chucking it at Raven’s face.

“Shut up” Lexa mumbled with her eyes still closed. Raven glared at her then got up tossing the pillow at the couple.

“You two jerks deserve each other”

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.9K 116 7
This is my opinion on how the end of the 100 should have happened, it includes ships such as Clexa, Memori. It starts off just after S7 EP16, so just...
45.6K 1.3K 73
An alternate #Clexa ending !!! Clarke : Lexa ?!? .... Clarke didn't Wake Up, she didn't want to continue all she wanted is to be with the Love of...
702K 24.7K 65
Clarke can't deal with the guilt she is carrying from the events at Mount Weather. Can Lexa help her through or will this burden stay with her forev...
1M 32.5K 34
Basically what I hope happens after part one of the finale (of the 100). I love the idea of Clarke and Lexa so they're going to be endgame in this. T...