My Omega {Mpreg}

Door jaegerackereri

When an Alpha and Omega come of age, they will go to a mate ritual. This is an event where Alphas and Omegas... Meer

The Morning Before
Levi
Lessons and Meeting
First night
Cave Hunting
Surprise Encounter
Exams and preperation
Feeding
Mating
La familia
Three weeks?
Bonding
10 weeks (2 months)
Kenny & Eren
Ackerman announcement
Den & Old friends?
Settling in
Surprise family visits
Levi's attitude
5½ Months
Where's Eren...
Now? Not Now?
Bear's are a nuisance
Definately now
Another family visit
Misunderstandings
Family meal

Another meeting and new pals?

20.5K 716 169
Door jaegerackereri

{I couldn't believe I found this photo of everyone in this chapter except Marco! I think it's by SubaruSumeragi on zerochan.net.}

Eren's POV:

Levi was acting stranger as the weeks went on, he'd be easily angered at times then begging for attention the next minute.

I didn't mention it anymore as last time I did he bit my ear.

That shits sensitive!

He still wants to have fun but Mating after this point in the pregnancy is dangerous. I told him this and he ignored me for a whole two weeks!

He wasn't pleased at all...

"Eren, I'm hungry!"

"Yeah, and..." He turned his head and gave a crooked fake smile.

"Eren..."

"Alright, alright! I'll go."

I hunted and brought home what he wanted.

He took it straight from my mouth and started eating, I tried to push to get some too but he growled at me every time I put my nose near them.

I whined but turned my back to him laying down, making sure he got the message I was annoyed at him.

After a while I stopped hearing the crunching noises.

A quiet thud behind me awoke me from my thoughts and I turned around.

I saw a piece of meat on the floor, watching it.

Did Levi put that there? He never shares his food!

"Not hungry anymore." I heard him mumble from the opposite side of the nest, he was sitting down in the corner.

"Sorry I'm being selfish..." I sighed and shuffled toward him.

I nuzzled his nape and licked his ears.

"I don't mind that your eating a lot, you're holding my pup and I have to do what I can to help you..."

He turned to look into my eyes.

"Thank you baby." He licked my cheek. "Thank you for the support and I'm sorry if you're angry with me." I smiled at him happily, at least he was understanding my point of view.

"I just feel on edge. Ever since kenny came back, I don't want him to catch me being so vulnerable again..."

"I will always protect you, no matter who I have to fight, I will always protect you and our pup."

"I think I love you." He snuggled into my side.

I blushed and couldn't help but agree. "Well then, I think I love you too Levi." I nuzzled his stomach with my head.

"2 and a half months left..."

I walked back over to the meat he had offered, I knew he was lying about not being hungry earlier so I placed it down by his paws.

He stared at it thoughtfully and then looked at me.

"I said I wasn't h-"

"You're a bad liar." I smiled and stared at him until he started eating again.

"I'll go out for more." I declared.

He followed me to the door and watched me step out.

"If you're ever in danger, just scream and make noise just so I can hear you and come to you." He nodded quickly.

He looked up the pathway and saw Petra and oluo walking towards our den.

"Oh no." He sighed.

"You want me to stay?" I watched him nod his head again.

He heard Petra gasp and shout his name, he ignored her.

"Levi! Can we visit?" She pouted.

"I guess..." He looked at me for my help.

"Don't touch him." She laughed at my threat. I growled at her but oluo made me stop by barking in my ear.

"So your bitch can jump on and lick my Omega but I can't give her a warning?!"

Oluo backed up at my shouting.

I'd began to realise oluo isn't as nasty as I thought he was, he just wanted to impress his mate.
I still didn't trust Petra though.

"Tell her not to touch him then." He smirked but went toward Petra talking quietly to her.

"We just wanted to tell you the news!" She ran towards Levi excitedly.

Levi backed up beginning to think she'd pounce on him.
She reached us but went in closer to whisper.

"I'm pregnant!" She jumped in the air wildly.

Levi looked, taking in the new information but silently smiled at her excitement.

"Why wasn't I as excited?" Levi joked, making me growl.

"Our pups can play together! Maybe even mat-"

"-only play together." Levi closed the sentence as Petra pouted.

"Are you gonna go to the meeting?" I looked to Levi, puzzled.

He seemed to catch my thoughts and answered.

"Omegas get checked up on to see how many pups their having or what dynamic. They get checked around the 5th month."

"So you're going?" He nodded.

"On your own?!"

"Well, yeah?"

"No way!"

"Alphas aren't suppose to be there, they could make a scene." I huffed as did oluo.

"How about you two go together?" Stupid oluo suggested, I growled at his comment, having Levi go alone and pregnant with Her...

"No thank you." He shook his head, I grinned at him.

"But we'll see each other there anyway. Why not come with me?" Petra fought back.

"I don't want you taking me off somewhere..." He said half jokingly.

"Why do you have to go?" I asked, still curious about who was going and why.

"They are counting how many pups will be born in this Pack." I looked at Petra and she nodded her head as if to agree.

"But aren't you recently pregnant?" Levi had said they get checked at 5 months, she wasn't that late on yet...

"I'm only listening to the speech." She clarified.

"I want an alpha..." Levi announced suddenly.

"You do?!" Levi nodded.

"We aren't very good at being taught things. We're hot headed, easily able to pick a fight. I don't want too much stress on you as they grow up..." He smiled under his breath.

"I'll head off on my own..."

I wouldn't allow that to happen!

"At least let me walk you there and wait for you until it's finished!"

"Ugh, Fine." He finally gave in!

We began walking toward the place Petra told us it would be held, just left of the stream.

"I'll stop here, I can already smell them close by. You should be fine from here on. I'll be here when you get back."

He nodded and started heading in the direction the omegas were suppose to meet.

Levi's POV:

I sniffed around not noticing anyone I knew, apart from Petra but I'll try to stay away from her as best I can...

I headed to a quiet corner and sat down lazily.

Everyone else was either sitting down or laying down, most had big tummies like my own.

A brown and white wolf came up to me, I noticed he was a male Omega too!

He smiled at me and sat by my side.

His stomach was much bigger than mine. He noticed my staring.

"I'm having a whole litter." That would make sense since his stomach is so huge! "That shits gonna hurt."

Nice one Levi...

He laughed. "Yeah it's gonna be a bitch to birth but happy at the end of it, right? Did your alpha walk you here too."

"Yeah, he was too worried about me."

"Same. I'm Marco by the way." He smiled down at me.

Damn I'm small...

"Levi." I replied.

The program started and everyone's eyes were on the Omegan speaker.

They were talking about pregnancy and birth and how hard parenting was.

They also explained how less sex you had after the pups were born.

Wait...Was that...Armin?

"Please line up and wait patiently for everyone to get thoroughly checked."

It was Armin!

"How many are you having?" I turned to Marco in question, as I was curious.

"Only 3..." only?!

I'm glad I'm only having one, at least I think I am...

My petite body wouldn't be able to handle the strain of birthing 3 pups!

"Well, I guess I'm bigger so it shouldn't be that hard on me." I hummed in agreement and started to walk with Marco to a random line.

We met lots of other omegas.
Sasha, Christa, berthholt and Annie. They were all very nice. I learnt that Annie and berthholt shared the same alpha, there could be a pair of three being mated, the omegas would have to mate as well as the one alpha and before they knew it he'd knocked them both up!

Christa was with a fiery female alpha who she'd known since they were pups and Sasha was bitching about being hungry all the time.
She was also pregnant.

Armin recognised me in line and asked if me and my new acquaintances wanted to get seen quicker.

He explained he was taught how to do this job as well and he'd offer to check us.

"How come you're here?"

"I was offered to give a speech to the pregnant Omegas in the northern pack, so Here I am." He smiled.

Everyone's pups were alive and safe and making good progress luckily.

"Levi, you'll be having a male alpha."

"Marco with a male Omega a female Omega and a female alpha."

"Christa with two female alphas."

"Sasha a male alpha."

"Berthholt and Annie, a male alpha and female alpha. Well done all of you and I hope everyone has a successful birth."

I looked at Marco. "I hope Jean is going to like the news..." He whispered.

"Eren's certainly going to like the news." He smiled and followed me back to where Eren was waiting.

"Hey baby, how was it?" Eren jogged up to me and nuzzled my head.

"It went really well, I saw Armin and even made new friends." He smiled at me and them looked at Marco.

"I met up with some old dickhead friend, just now."

"Shut up jaeger!" I looked over eren's shoulder and growled.

The alpha sweetly smiled at Marco by my side.

"Jean..." Marco sighed.
"It was his fault!" He tossed his head towards Eren.

"You want me to beat you again buttercup..." They growled toward each other.

"We're having a male alpha." Eren's attention was back on me and he beamed happily.

"Really! He'll take after me then."

"No chance, he'll be like me!" Eren growled at Jean as we passed the two.

"See you Levi! I hope the rest of the pregnancy is ok." I bowed my head toward Marco.

"You too, come see us when the pups are born." I offered, Marco agreed happily.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

273 35 27
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...
4.5K 165 18
Part 1 A modern omega in a modern world, Amanda practically ran the advertising agency she worked for. Happy in her life of one night stands , no com...
51.1K 1K 11
**This story is just a sample. Only the first 10 chapters will be available here to see if you enjoy it. It is available on Amazon and KU** Being an...
36.3K 2.6K 26
Gulf said he wanted a baby...and what Gulf wants, Gulf gets! The alpha and omega return, three and a half years into their relationship. Their love h...