I CAN SEE YOU || SEHUN FANFIC...

By defsoulite

Do you believe in...ghost?! My name is Oh Sehun and I'm 22 years old. I have a very special ability. I'm not... More

Different Side
Death Calling
Kindness
Meeting
Someone
Kim's Siblings
Confession?!
Golden Memories
Awaken
Kidnapped
Save her
A Goodbye
Epilogue : Next Life
bonus - the letter -
49 days with Jonghyun
READ THE OTHERS

Betrayal

195 10 20
By defsoulite

(Someone)

She need to die now.. If only that stupid guy wasn't there!! I must do something before that kid awake. She's gonna ruin everything that I've planned..

I have to kill her Tonight!!

___________

"Sonhyo.." a voice slowly approach her from her dream. She turned to her right and it was Sehun with his sweet smile to her. She smiled as return.

"I heard that your father will visit you today. You must be missing him so much." Sehun said while caressing Sonhyo's hand. She just nodded then someone entered the room.

Both of them turn to the person and it was Yugyeom and Jongdae entering with some food on their hand.

Yugyeom smile to Sehun as he pass him the paper bag that he's holding.

"Here is your breakfast hyung.. You must be tired,just have some rest, Let me and Jongdae hyung take care of Sonhyo today." Yugyeom said, walking towards Sonhyo's bed then kiss her forehead.

I look at three of them.

You all gonna miss Sonhyo so much. Aren't you?

"You cannot leave yet. They still needed you here.."

"KIM JONGDAE!!" the silent break when a loud yelled suddenly come from the person who enter the ward. We sighed.

Yeah.. It's Hyuna again.

Jongdae look at her shocked, wanted to pull her out but she refused to move.

"What are you doing here?!!! You're supposed to follow me pick up our father at airport!! You make me wait almost 3 hours alone and you're here, relaxing and visiting this troublesome!!!" Her voice getting louder.

"NOONA!!!!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH ALREADY!!" Yugyeom yelled with his fist, holding back his anger.

Hyuna smirked.

She push Jongdae aside then walk to Yugyeom. Both of them look at each others in eyes. Jongdae and Sehun doesn't want to interrupt and just watching the scene.

"Hey Kid! How dare you yelled at me?!! WHERE IS YOUR RESPECT?!!!" Hyuna's voice getting louder. She keep pushing Yugyeom but Yugyeom didn't do anything and just let her be because he doesn't want to fight at the hospital, especially with Sonhyo's condition now.

"WHEN I ASK, YOU ANSWER ME!!" Hyuna yelled again and push Yugyeom till his back hit the wall hard.

"Are you become rude to me because of this stupid ?" Hyuna said with smirk while pointing at Sonhyo who's lying on the bed unconscious.

Yugyeom let out a heavy sigh.

"Noona for last time I beg you, please watch your mouth and lowered your voice, we are at the hospital." Yugyeom beg with his sad eyes looking at Hyuna right in her eyes.

"This girl should just die and stop troubling people!" Hyuna get mad then walk to Sonhyo's bed, roughly she pull away the respirator from Sonhyo.

Everyone who's watching the scene was surprised.

"NOONA ARE YOU CRAZY?! GET YOU DIRTY HAND AWAY FROM MY LITTLE SISTER!!" Yugyeom pull Hyuna's hand harsh and push her away. He immediately put the respirator back to it place before anything happen to Sonhyo again.

Somehow, Hyuna just realized what she have done. She gasp in shock.

"Yu-Yugyeom.. I-i didn't m-mean it.." she said in stuttered. Her hand was shaking trying to reach Yugyeom, but before her hand touch his shoulder. Yugyeom glare at her with a death glare. With his deep and serious voice,

" Get out you,Witch! " he chase her out.

Hyuna was surprised by Yugyeom words. He don't even look at her. Hyuna run away from the room.

Sehun saw the tears that fall from her eyes rolling down to her cheek before she leave the room.

Sehun wanted to walk out and talk to her but Jongdae stop him.

"Let me talk to her.." by that Jongdae run out from the room and look after Hyuna.

Sehun turned to Yugyeom that breathe heavily beside Sonhyo's bed while his head still looking down.

Sehun notice that Sonhyo is actually still in the room and saw everything that happen in front of her.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked as Sonhyo nodded. Yugyeom didn't hear him cause he's still busy thinking what just happened..

"Sehun.. please talk to him. He must feel so bad now." Sonhyo says while pointing at Yugyeom. Sehun just nodded.

"Heyy.. are you okay?" Sehun asked again while patting his shoulder. Yugyeom look up and shook his head.

Sehun was quite surprised with his action.

"I just didn't understand it. Why she hate Sonhyo that much.. After want Sonhyo did to her,yet she still hate her?!" Yugyeom said while looking at Sonhyo and caressing Sonhyo's hand.

Sehun look at Sonhyo clueless.

As what he remember, Sonhyo never tell him the reason Hyuna treat her that bad. Sonhyo just shook her head.

"Hyung you're curious,aren't you? Of course you need to know about this, you're Sonhyo's boyfriend after all." Yugyeom said again. Before he continue, he let out a heavy sigh..

"Hyuna noona used to date someone before. I thought he was a nice guy and Hyuna noona already bought him to see our family. He really look like a nice and polite guy. But Sonhyo doesn't feel that way since the first day she meet him. But still, She treat that guy nicely because he's Hyuna noona boyfriend." .

"One day when me and Sonhyo was shopping my outfit for my show, she saw that Hyuna noona boyfriend was sitting with a unknown girl at the cafe. I didn't realize it and just ask her to wait for me at the cafe while I go to the restroom. She sit just right behind him and heard that he talk bad things about Hyuna noona and even cheat her." . "She try to tell Hyuna noona the truth about her boyfriend but Hyuna noona believe on him so much until she even believe the bad things that he talk about Sonhyo. One day, she saw he was kissing with other girl and he dump Hyuna noona just like that.. but Hyuna noona didn't blame that guy. She blame Sonhyo.. She believe that Sonhyo is the reason why he cheated on her and dumped her."

"I just want the best for Hyuna unnie.. He's not a good guy..." Sonhyo whisper slowly.

Sehun sighed.

"That is the reason why she mistreated Sonhyo?" Sehun ask then Yugyeom just nodded.

"I don't know when will Hyuna noona open her eyes and realize her mistake. Sonhyo didn't do anything bad towards her but she just hate her for no reason.." Yugyeom say as he keep staring at Sonhyo with his sad look.

Sehun stroke Yugyeom hair.

"Don't worry.. Everything gonna be okay.." he said comforting him. Yugyeom look at Sehun then smile.

___

Someone pov:

"I thought you can take care of this.. What have you done my daughter?" My dad said calmly. But I know he was so mad inside.

"I-i don't this know gonna happened. I'm sorry.." I said in stutter. This man is the person I'm scared the most.

"My daughter.. Do you know why I chose your sister instead of you?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Yes she's young.. Too young for this business. But i could see her potential and she know what she's doing. I'm really sure that she can handle this." He smiled. He's smiling while I'm holding myself from anger.

"Yes dad.." I calm myself down.

"I want you to keep your eyes on my heirs.." He said before leaving the room. The vase was the closest to me.. I grabbed it and throw it to the corner of the room. The vase broke into a million pieces.. Just like my heart.

A single tears fall from my eyes.

I don't know until when I will be patient. If I'm not patient enough, I would kill that old man!!!

I'm not a slave.. I'm his daughter.. yet he treat me like I'm nothing!!!

This is all that Little Girl fault!!!

I'm gonna kill you Kim Sonhyo!!

««●●»»

Heyyy yooo!!!!

I'm sorry for this late as hell update but yeahhh~~~

*I'm sorry,I'm sorry my sister*

Hahaha no.. I'm just kidding..

Btw use you brain and think who's that person. Well obviously, that person are one of Sonhyo's siblings,, ㅜㅜ that things are the things that Sonhyo didn't want to be...

Poor her..

Vote and comment to encourage to update more~~~ and i update this without double checking so There's must be a mistake with the spelling so I'm sorry my dearest reader~~

Love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 881 22
Do you believe in monsters? Are you one of those people who believed that ghost and immortal creatures are real? If yes, have you ever seen one befor...
7.4K 345 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
825 91 18
After losing my family, It was never my intention to move into seoul and let alone meeting the most feared mafia leader, whom perfectly doing his bus...
546 91 17
COMPLETED "Annyong Sehun-ah" WHAT! DID I JUST SAID THAT??!! "Annyonghaseyo" AND HE REPLIED ME??!! WITH A SMILE!! I am going to black out... Shit! My...