scars - Taia . Dawson

By sprinkleofkittens

the girl with scars. that's all I am at my school. but sorry let me introduce myself. I am Alexis young, 19 y... More

😘.chapter 1.😘
AUTHORS NOTE PLZ READ.

read.epilogue.read

20 3 3
By sprinkleofkittens

the girl with scars. that's all I am at my school. but sorry let me introduce myself. I am Alexis young, 19 years old and I live in England. I have silky black hair, stunning blue eyes, so blue you could sail away on them like summer water. I have always been skinny but curvy. I have a small nose, plump pink lips and dimples when I smile which is rare. I'm not tall but I'm not short either. I was always scared to stand up to the people who bullied me. that is until the out break happened.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 35.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
822K 25.4K 66
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...