Unforgettable Love [Under Edi...

De Hisui_Naomi

Love like nobody else is what a Russian and a half Japanese girl is all what she wanted.Ayase Eli.We all know... Mai multe

1•♥•Memories and Smiles
2•♥•Worry

PROL×♥×OGUE

209 15 2
De Hisui_Naomi

"T-Tojo-sama!"a guy said."Will you be my girlfriend?"

Silence filled the air.It was quite sudden for a thing like this to happen to Nozomi but somehow it made her smile.

"Of course!"

Nozomi's answer echoed to a mind of a certain blonde who was watching the two.

'So..that's why...I'm glad for you,Nozomi'the blonde thought to herself.

After the confession the guy left Nozomi,letting Nozomi a blush on her face but suddenly she notice the blonde on a corner,hiding.

Eli came out smiling a bit saying "Don't worry I won't tell anyone".Nozomi sighed and gave Eli a smile.Both of them stared for awhile but Eli took away her glance then turn around.

"Class is about to start.Come on,let's go"she said.Nozomi nodded and started to follow Eli.

"I'm sorry,Eli.."Nozomi said.

Eli flinched causing her to smiled a bit once again.

"N-no it's okay...I understand"Eli said.

~•♥•~

You didn't call me by my nickname...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

176K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.5M 281K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...