Teamed Up With Rebels

Newt4Life

Book 5 of the Age of Jedi Series! Go Read the first 4 books if you haven't! Description: Put into hiding, Jad... Еще

Sage
Training
Jyn Erso
K-2SO
Jedha City
Cargo Pilot
Sage and Bodhi
Rebellion
The Force
Clone Wars
Scarif
The Plans
Jedipilot
Loss
Droids
K-2 and Cassian
Age of Rebellion
Sequel Series

Eadu

569 19 1
Newt4Life

0 ABY~

They had finally gotten into Eadu's orbit the ride got much bumpier. They were flying through a rocky canyon in the middle of a rainstorm. Chirrut was in the back whispering, "I am one with the Force, the Force is with me."

Baze was holding onto the handles on the ceiling for dear life, Jade was in the back meditating and Sage was there getting her blaster ready. Bodhi was up front sitting in between the pilot and co-pilot's seats, directing K-2SO and Cassian on where to go.

Jyn had been sitting in the same spot she always was, watching Chirrut curiously.

"Ten degrees up," K-2SO demanded.

"No! No, no. Stay low," Bodhi then demanded, causing them to almost hit a rock.

"Are you sure this is the way?" K-2SO asked.

"Yes, yes, but they've got patrol squadrons, raders, you've got to keep it low!" Bodhi said over the noise of the wind and rain.

"Punch it right!" Cassian said causing K-2SO to steer right.

Sage decided to start meditating as well, calming herself. Jade was never stressed out because she meditated in her free time. Sage was the opposite, she was always stressed out.

The ship barely dodged a rock causing K-2SO to speak, "There's a twenty-six percent chance of failure."

"How much farther?" Cassian turned back towards Bodhi.

"I- I- I'm not sure, I've never come this way! We're close, I know that," Bodhi said.

"Well, now there's a thirty-five percent chance of failure," K-2SO pointed out.

Cassian was quick to respond, "I don't wanna know, thank you."

K-2SO nodded, "I understand."

"Everyone should really get buckled in," Sage said causing Jade to instantly get in a seat with seatbelts and buckle in. Chirrut and Baze did the same.

"You have to land now!" Bodhi yelled to K-2SO.

"The wind!" K-2SO pointed out, it was too windy to land.

"If you keep going you'll be right over the shuttle depot!" Bodhi yelled back. 

The ship all of the sudden hit a large rock causing Bodhi to fall straight back and the ship to start going down. "Everybody hold on!" Cassian commanded.

"Dammit," Sage muttered as Bodhi started to get up rather slowly. She stuck out her hands and began to drag Bodhi to the nearest seat. Jade helped her out causing Bodhi to be harshly plopped down into his seat.

Sage and Jade held him there as they crash landed straight into the ground. They had successfully kept Bodhi in his seat as they all sat there for a moment regaining their ready minds.

"Is everybody okay?" Jade asked, coughing coming from Jyn and Cassian both.

Jade looked around to make sure everybody was alright as everyone quickly undid their seatbelts. Cassian was the first to go outside in the dark rain with a flashlight to examine the damage done to the ship. 

Sage had quickly run over to Bodhi as Bodhi felt his head, being quite dizzy from the impact. "You all right?"

Bodhi only nodded, soon becoming paralyzed at how close his and Sage's faces were. Sage didn't seemed bothered by it, in fact, she didn't seem like it mattered much to her at all. It was normal for her.

After about five minutes, Bodhi and K-2 were examining the damage done to the ship from the inside. Bodhi was in the pilot's seat trying to figure out which parts of the ship were down whilst K-2SO was trying to get communications with the Alliance back up.

Cassian stormed back into the ship, taking off his soaking wet coat. "Bodhi, where's the lab?"

"The research facility?" Bodhi asked, turning around in the pilot's seat.

"Yeah," Cassian said, hanging up his coat in a hurry, "where is it?"

Bodhi used his thumb to point behind him, "It's just over that ridge."

"That's a shuttle depot straight ahead of us," Cassian started to put on a dry cloak, "you are sure of that?"

"Ye- Yes!" Bodhi said, stuttering and causing Sage to smile slightly.

"We have to hope there's still a ship left for us to steal," Cassian said, putting on his gloves, "here's what we are doing.." Sage and Jade looked at each other when the sudden air around Cassian felt murderous, like someone who was about to do a lot of harm. Jade knew what it was and continued to look deeper into the feeling. Was he going to go through with it? Was he having any regret before it happened? She closed her eyes, letting the Force feel through her. 

Cassian continued on with the plan, "hopefully the storm keeps up and keeps us hidden down here," Cassian handed a pair of gloves to Bodhi, "Bodhi, you are coming with me, we will go up the ridge and check it out."

"What?" Sage asked, standing up furiously.

Nobody paid attention to her except for Bodhi. Jyn started to grab her cloak, "I'm coming with you."

Cassian grabbed his blaster off the wall, "No. Your father's message, we can't risk it. You're the messenger."

Sage clenched her teeth, knowing he was lying. When she looked to her mother, Jade only shook her head, telling her it's better to leave it be.

Jyn spoke what Sage was thinking anyways, "that's ridiculous, we all got the message, everyone here knows it."

Cassian connected a longer front piece onto his blaster, Sage knew that it was the sniper configuration for his blaster. 

"One blast to the reactor module and the whole system goes down, that's how you said it," K-2SO said, "the whole system goes down."

Cassian stood up quickly, anger filling him as he raised his voice slightly, "Get to work fixing our coms!" He said to K-2SO who only nodded, turning back to the communication system and playing with the wires.

"All I want to do right now is get a handle on what we're up against," Cassian said sternly, "so we're gonna go, very small and very careful up the ridge to see what's up."

Bodhi was all ready for the rain now as Cassian brushed passed him out the door, "Let's get out of here."

Bodhi gave Sage a look of reluctancy as they left, Jyn watched out the window as Baze went and sat next to Chirrut. "Does he look like a killer?" Chirrut asked Baze.

Sage's attention turned towards them, she knew why he was asking that. Baze answered almost sadly, "No, he had the face of a friend."

Jyn turned towards them, "What are you talking about?"

Chirrus answered reluctantly, not wanting to start any drama, "Captain Andor," he answered.

Jyn leaned in close to Chirrut, "Why would you ask that? Wh- what do you mean he looks like a killer?"

"The Force moved around him like he was a creature about to kill," Chirrut said as almost as if it was hard to speak.

"His weapon was in its sniper configuration," K-2SO said, Jyn whipped her head towards him.

Jyn then looked over to Sage and Jade who were both staring at her with sad eyes. Jade closed her eyes and began thinking, everything was unfolding. Something big was coming towards them, and the amount of emotion Jyn had right now would be catostrophic to any normal person's health. "Did you know?" Jyn asked Jade as she began getting on her coat.

Jade only nodded as Jyn left the ship, closing the door behind her. K-2SO looked surprised as the door thudded shut. Soon after, Chirrut opened the door and began walking. Baze sat on the ship's floor, his feet hanging off in the rain. "Where are you going?!" he yelled to Chirrut.

"I am going to follow Jyn! Her path is clear," he yelled back through the rain.

"Alone? Good luck!" Baze yelled back to him.

"I don't need luck! I have you!" Chirrut yelled back causing Baze to roll his eyes and groan. He reluctantly follow Chirrut out into the Rain.

Jade then stood up and made her way to the door, "where are you going?" Sage asked her as she stepped onto the wet ground.

Jade didn't answer since it was a stupid question, Sage knew where she was going. Sage had decided to stay, knowing that going out there would only cause more trouble in case anything happened. K-2SO had noticed that everyone had taken off, he turned towards Sage, "Where are they going?"

Sage shrugged at K-2SO went on, "If Cassian comes back we're leaving without them."

Sage laughed, "You never cease to put a smile on my face, K-2."

K-2SO nodded slightly, "I'm a droid, I aim to please."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1K 45 17
Anakin Skywalker knows that Obi-Wan Kenobi did not choose him as an apprentice. Instead, it was the dying wish of Obi-Wan's own Master, Qui-Gon Jinn...
2.7K 207 17
Jaden has spent his entire life in Coruscants underworld, he has lived on level 1313 for as long as he can remember and has tried getting out for jus...
2.6K 90 22
Book 1 in Satara's Journey. 15-year-old Satara is a youngling at the Jedi Temple when she piques a certain Jedi Knight's interest leading her on a wi...
12.7K 364 36
Lexicla Verace is many things. An abandoned Padawan, a skilled Jedi Knight, a War General, missing in action, a war hero, a survivor of Order 66, a...