HELPLESS - hamliza ♡

andpeggles

COMPLETED. "i believe i don't know you." "hamilton, alexander." "formal. im eliza." - a love story between el... Еще

un
deux
trois
quatre
my super awesome tag made mainly out of rainbow sprinkles and unicorns
cinq
six
100 rEads whOOP!
i finally am back.
sept
huit
neuf
onze
douze
treize
another tag rose tagged me in.
quatorze
a/n
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
épilogue

dix

1.5K 51 106
andpeggles

eliza and alex hadn't talked to each other in a week, whenever they saw each other it was awkward, tense, and all around weird. the gang stayed out of their way, and no one spoke to alexander no matter how hard he tried to explain.

maria and eliza kept in touch though, and maria explained it all, and eliza being the trusting person she is, forgave her. but not alexander.

eliza's phone
3:23
from: unknown (contact name: unknown)

unknown: hey, is this eliza?

you: yah who are u

unknown: maria reynolds

you: oh...

unknown: i have an explanation

you: id like to hear.

unknown: okay so, someone called me and told me he wanted me to kiss alexander to sabotage your relationship, i obviously said no until he threatened me and persuaded me with my past memories and i wanted to do it, because i felt like crap, and i didn't want to do it, but i knew he would force me. i was going to pull away then he started kissing back, i didn't know what to do....

you: all i have to say is im probably going to stab alexander the next time i see him... which might be never. also, thank you so much for telling me this, i could tell he was kissing back that's why i left...

unknown: can we meet up?

you: sure :)

eliza had been meeting with maria and peggy regularly complaining about how stupid and dumb alexander is, and they couldn't agree more.

eliza felt safe with her sisters and maria, knowing they wouldn't do anything to hurt her, except when maria kissed alex but she had an explanation.

"so tomorrow is me and john's three year." peggy sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"oooo! yay! what are you getting him?" eliza giggled and clapped.

"this." peggy took out a box and opened it.

"woahhh peggles!" maria laughed and admired what was infront of her.

infront of them laid a 24k golden watch. they stared at it for about five minutes before peggy snapped them out of it.

"guys!" she yelled, they snapped out of their gaze and returned to peggy's focus.

"he better get you something worth while." eliza giggled, she totally forgot about the proposal.

eliza didn't show it and kept giggling.

"im scared that he wont, and he'll feel bad." peggy sighed.

"trust me, peg. he did." eliza grinned and rubbed her sister's thigh.

"okay, babe, i love you, but have you talked to alexander AT ALL?" maria raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

eliza blushed furiously, "no. obviously i didn't. i don't want to see him ever again. even the gang is staying away from him, john is staying away from him." eliza said and sighed, brushing her hair out of her face.

"same excuse johnny has. like, john is a wimp you really shouldn't try and stay on his level. i know him better, so girl, pull your act together and talk to him!" peggy laughed and said sternly.

"whatever, i- what would i say, 'hey alex i know you cheating on me just wanted to remind you?'" eliza rolled her eyes and maria bit her lip.

"don't feel guilty, mar. it isn't your fault. okay?" eliza reassured and wiped her tear, smiling wide.

"okay." she nodded and mumbled, wiping a tear.

"you need to talk to him, love." peggy said and maria nodded.

"what do i say to him?" eliza whined.

"oh come on, betsey. tell him how you feel, when you see him. tell him you miss him." peggy looked at her with sympathy and eliza bit her lip.

she did miss him, she wouldn't deny it. she couldn't stop thinking about him, about his touch, about his.... everything.

she wanted to tell him how she felt, how she loved him, but didn't know how she could take him back after what she did to her.

"eliza?" maria said which snapped eliza out.

"y-yeah...?" eliza choked.

"you don't have to talk to him if you don't want..." peggy nodded.

"i-i want too. but he probably doesn't want to talk to me..." eliza sobbed.

"you have to do it at some point though, liza. we aren't forcing you... but you're going to have to." maria stroked her thigh and eliza nodded in response.

alex was a wreck ever since the events from last week. he hasn't slept since then except for a thirty minute nap he had sunday. he was all around miserable.

he had bags under his eyes and his hair was untidy. he spent his days either crying or writing. he wrote everyday like he was running out of time, writing was his only way of escape. he wrote to himself, to angelica, to laurens, to all his friends, he even wrote to eliza, but never actually sent them, he read the ones he sent to himself, and kept the ones to everyone else stored in a drawer.

my dearest eliza,

             i know you hate me. i know, i did you wrong. i know, i know. i hope one day you get this as im still alive, and i hand it to you, and you're happy. and we're happy, wether we are together or not. i know almost everything about you. i love you and i hope you know that. and i miss you, everything about you. i kissed her back, i know i did. i regret it. with all my heart, i regret it. you know, im thinking of moving uptown. it's quiet uptown. and i don't like the noise of the city. look around. i bet we both miss each other, but don't worry. i'm not afraid, i know who i married. well, we aren't married. but i like to think so, i want to marry you. i do. but after what has happened i don't think that's possible.

now i hope you are well,
alexander.

alexander never actually sent her this letter, although he wanted too he knew he couldn't. he knew he screwed up, badly.

alexander rubbed his hands through his hair as he finished the letter. he brushed his teeth and put on a white t-shirt and sweatpants, he wasn't going to try and look fancy, but he did want to stay healthy none the less.

alexander's phone
11:53
from: nathaniel (contact name: nathaniel)

nathaniel: hey i was next to eliza when the whole thing happened, u okay man?

you: no. why?

nathaniel: do you need someone to talk to?

alexander really didn't want to talk to him, but he knew he didn't have a choice, because he wanted to talk to someone but no one wanted to talk to him, and he knew that would happen. he hurt eliza.

you: yeah..

nathaniel: why did you do that to eliza she's a cinnamon roll man.

you: i don't know, i felt like there was nothing i could do about it so i kissed back. i regret it so much i feel dead.

nathaniel: im coming over tomorrow

you: you don't have to.

nathaniel: i insist. does eliza still stay there?

you: hell no.

nathaniel: what i thought...

you: her stuff is still here though it breaks my heart, i need to return something to her, i can show you it, and not because we broke up, i think, but because it's a rlly huge possession of hers.

nathaniel: what is it?

you: the necklace

nathaniel: the one that fell in the pool?

you: yeah right after she screamed.

nathaniel: dude that was the most traumatizing moment of my life.

you: same.

nathaniel: ill be there tomorrow at 6:)

nathaniel's plan was going perfectly. he also, wasn't kidding. it was the most traumatizing moment of his life.

"three years. three whole years that's like a long time!" laurens was pacing his room while hercules and lafayette stared at him and nodded every once in a while.

"your anniversary is today, man. you're going to have to get the courage and just ask her!" hercules laughed.

"i- ugh!" laurens groaned

"mon ami is right, laurens." lafayette laughed.

"i am asking her, but so much has happened how is she going to react? i broke her heart about two weeks ago, she's pregnant for heavens sake!" laurens whined. "i don't even have a job, how are we going to raise a kid and afford that." laurens rubbed his forehead.

"right now, focus on her and your baby, and school. you guys can go to college, get your own apartment near by, raise your baby there, get a nanny, all of that, maybe even bring your baby to some classes." hercules reassured.

"how am i going to afford that?" laurens said.

"get a part time job, peggles can too, you'll work it out, and obviously you'll have help from people at school, since you have a child they are going to literally have to help you." hercules laughed.

"stress- noh? you are smart, mon ami. you'll eh- figure it out." lafayette smiled.

"thanks guys." laurens said and sat down next to them.

"anytime." lafayette said.

"wait, what time is it?" laurens said scared.

"5:25. why?" hercules said dumbly.

"i meet with peggy at 6!" laurens gasped and ran to the bathroom, quickly turning on the shower.

he quickly got out, checking the time once more 5:37. he ran too put on his light blue tux and black shoes, he did his hair and pulled it back in a ponytail. he then took the ring and felt a tight knot in his stomach. he sighed and tucked it in his shirt.

"you ready laurens?" hercules yelled from the other room.

"yeah, one second!" he yelled back, quickly brushing his teeth, grabbing his phone and running out.

john's phone
5:54
to: peggy (contact name: my darling)

you: hello love, im on my way to pick you up, herc is driving me, excited to see you, happy three years <3

my darling: excited to see you too, honey. you mean the world and i just can't wait to finally see you :) 'liza is still a wreck :( she is really considering yale now, school ends in a month, and she's really considering it.

you: don't stress mi amour, we can talk about it later, adieu my sweet angel.

my darling: i love you, see you soon sweetheart.

you: i love you more, see you then.

laurens finally rolled up to her home.

"see you later." they all said goodbye as laurens hopped up their stairs, onto the porch.

he knocked on the door, grinning like a dork.

the door opened and john stood their in complete shock, peggy looked absolutely beautiful. she was wearing a knee length yellow dress, subtle yet stunning make up, and beautiful curled hair. everything in this moment was perfect, except the distant sobs coming from upstairs, laurens looked up the stairs and looked sad, "that poor girl. she must be miserable." laurens frowned.

"yeah, she is. we try her best to comfort her, nothing works." peggy says sadly.

"on other news, you are the most stunning person ive ever met in my life." john complimented and smiled sheepishly.

"why thank you, mi amour." peggy giggled and kissed him softly, putting a hand on his chest. "where are we going tonight?" peggy laughed.

"first, we are going to a fancy restaurant downtown, then we are going to - well it's a surprise, so i can't tell you. but i will later." he winked.

"ooh, a mystery." peggy joked then smiled.

"should we go check on betsey first?" laurens bit his lip, peggy nodded as they walked upstairs hand in hand.

"eliza?" peggy whispered and knocked on the door.

"come in." she mumbled and sniffled.

peggy and john walked in and sat across from her on the other side of the bed, playing with each other's thumbs.

"are you okay, darling?" peggy asked sadly.

eliza nodded and brushed a piece of hair out of her face, revealing a swollen cut from her beat up that felt like forever ago.

"you're lying." john said softly and she nodded again.

"we really wanted to check on you, liza. feel better soon and text us if you need anything at all." peggy smiled and rubbed her sisters thigh in comfort.

"can maria come over?" eliza asked, sounding like a nine year old.

"ofcourse sweetie, and angelica is here too, with lafayette of course." john laughed as peggy finished her sentence.

"okay we have to go now, betsey." peggy sighed, she nodded and they headed out, hopping into the rented limo and driving off to their first destination.

they finally arrived at the restaurant, and john helped peggy out of the car and peggy smirked in response.

"being a gentleman, are we, now?" peggy teased and laughed.

"oh shut up, you love me." john smiled.

"i do." she said and pecked his cheek.

"reservation for laurens?" john asked as they entered the restaurant to the person at the desk.

"right this way." she says and leads them to their table.

"i can't believe it's our three year." peggy giggled.

"me neither, mi amour." he laughed and smiled.

"john?" she shook.

"yes, love?" he asked scared.

"what will happen if we end up like alex and eliza? what will happen to us, with the baby?" she said, looking down and face full of red.

"well, first of all, that will never happen to us. second of all, i will fight for you for as long as i live, and lastly, our baby will be safe, and happy. no doubt about that, okay my love?" he reassures, and puts his hand on hers.

"thank you." she smiled.

"anytime, my love." he smiled.

they finally finished their dinner and it was finally time for the surprise, laurens led peggy to the limo where they drove to a secret destination.

john blindfolded peggy and took her shoulders, leading her towards where they were going.

"okay, here we are." john whispered in her ear and took off the blindfold. they were where their first date was, by a pond, out in the middle of no where surrounded by grass and a huge meadow of flowers. it was extremely cliche, but john needed this to be special.

"oh, john." peggy smiled, and when she turned around she gasped and covered her mouth.

"peggy schuyler, i love you, i love you more than words can express, more than actions, more than anything-" he hesitated. "-can express. i love you past infinity, i love you over beyond, at the end of the rainbow you know what's there? my love for you because there is no end of the rainbow and you'd have to travel a long way to find it that's why, stupid joke i know." john sped through, and peggy laughed as she choked on her tears, tears of joy. obviously.

"margarita peggy schuyler, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

OH A CLIFFHANGER AND A LONG CHAPTER YES IM ON A ROLL

I was sick again today and I haven't posted in a while I'm sorry babes. aNYWHO I LOVE U GUYS SO SO SOSOSOSSO MUCH AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE I DONT EVEN KNOW I HAVENT STARTED IT YET ANYWAY,

I hope you guys like my representation of maria in this, i love maria so yeah. :)

I LOVE U GUYS

xx, emma

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Dear, Hamilton 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 ⭐️

Исторические романы

217K 7.8K 66
"A pleasure to meet you. I'm-" "Alexander Hamilton," I finish for him. "I know who you are." *** September 25, 2018, started out as an ordinary day...
7.3K 269 26
Alexander Hamilton is a real asshole. Ever since he met John Laurens, Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan, he's become a bad boy. And with Thomas Jeffers...
71K 2.8K 54
FINISHED :) Ever since Alexander was a child, he found comfort in dance. Through all the troubles in his life he knew that if he walked into a studio...
14.7K 415 18
Elizabeth Schuyler is happily married to her husband Alexander. She notices changes in his behavior. So, she and her sister go undercover to discover...