Love in LA • a Ross Lynch Fan...

Av Crazy_Girl_SA

Tori and Ross have been through a lot together. A psychopathic stalker, suicide, rape, court trials, deaths... Mer

Love In LA
Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
New Book!
18
Imagines!
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT!!
24
25
26
27
Tagged
28
29
30
31 (preview)
31
32
33
NEW SONGS
34
Butterflies Against Cyberbullying
35
Exams
36
New Story
37
38/The Wedding!
39 (part 1)
Very Important
40
41
House
42
43
44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
Sequel
Third book

8

869 28 2
Av Crazy_Girl_SA

*Wednesday 14th of December 2016*
Victoria's POV

I looked around me room, my eyes still drooping because of my exhausted state and I noticed that I was alone in the room causing me to frown. I looked at the clock on my wall, but I couldn't see because I took of my contact lenses just before I fell asleep. I sighed before I stood up and rubbed my eyes before walking into the bathroom and I put in my contact lenses.

I did my business before walking out of the bathroom and downstairs and towards the living room where voices were coming from. "Hello sleeping beauty!" Rocky yelled loudly and I looked at him irritated. I hate it when I just woke up and people yell at me. "Good morning," I said and sat down next to Ross. "Morning, love," he said and I placed my head on his left shoulder, still exhausted. He wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Well don't you look fresh and fully rested!" Rocky yelled again and the rest giggled.

"She would've gotten more rest if she went to sleep and didn't go shopping," Mark said teasingly and I giggled softly. "I saved us a lot of time and effort. Besides I actually ran into a friend," I shrugged. "You look so beautiful when you're half dead!" Rocky yelled again because he knew it irritated me. I placed my hand on his face and looked for a snooze button as the rest giggled. "I don't have an off button," Rocky spoke up before taking my pinky into his mouth and I cringed as he got his spit on my pinky and I quickly pulled away. "Your poor parents," I mumbled and he looked at me shocked as the other laughed. "You're so mean when you're sleepy. I feel sorry for Ross," Rocky said and I smirked at him. "Me too," I said and he shook his head with a small amused smile. "Love why is your knee blue?" Ross asked suspiciously and everyone looked down at my knee. My right knee, the one that was sore earlier, was now starting to get a blue colour.

Rocky started giggling and everyone looked at him suspiciously. "What did you do?" Ross asked and Rocky looked at him offended. "It's not his fault. It's Ryland and Rydel's fault," I said and they looked at me confused. "Why?" Rydel asked confused and Rocky chuckled. "When I walked into Rocky and Ryland's room to switch on the air conditioner, my foot caught on the blanket that Ryland threw of the bed and I fell down like an old dead fruit tree," I said and everyone laughed at my explanation. "Why a fruit tree?" Sav asked giggling and I shrugged. "And when I walked into Rydel's room my foot caught on the blanket, again, and this time Rydel threw it off. I fell down on my knee I guess," I shrugged and everyone giggled. "But you know what was funny when she fell in our room? When she touched the floor she stood up almost immediately and then she laughed at herself," Rocky said and the other chuckled.

My eyes caught Riker's from across the room and he was looking at me worried. I gave him a small reassuring smile and he tried to give one back, but he was still worried causing guilt to set in. It's my fault he's this worried, but he doesn't need to be. I sighed softly before I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Stormie. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm going to make something to eat. You guys haven't really eaten," I said and she gave me a smile. "I'll do it," she said and I shook my head with a smile. "Don't worry about it. I'll make something for everyone. You guys are the guests. What's the time?" I asked and I saw something flash across her face causing my eyebrows to furrow. "It's about two pm," she said and I nodded as I carefully looked at her. "What about some sandwiches?" I suggested and she nodded. "Everyone should make their own sandwiches. Let them put on what they want," she said trying to act natural, but I saw that something was wrong. "Stormie is something wrong?" I asked and she looked at me, almost in an irritated gaze. "Why would there be something wrong?" she snapped and I felt my stomach drop to my knees. She sighed before walking out of the room and I followed her with my eyes, confused. Stormie has never snapped at me like that. She's never snapped at anyone like that!

I decided to just ignore it before walking to the fridge. Maybe she's just a little jet lagged. I opened the fridge before taking a lot of things out. Sliced ham, cheese, butter, tomato, onions, mayonnaise and stuff like that. I put everything on the counter before walking into the living room and telling everyone to go make their sandwiches. Everyone started walking out of the room and as I was about to follow someone grabbed my arm and I flinched away before quickly turning around. "Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you," Riker said and my heart calmed down. I may not be jumpy around Ross or when he touches me, but that's because I trust him with my life. I'm still a little jumpy when someone else touches me suddenly. "It's fine," I said quickly and his eyes filled with worry again.

"Have you spoken to Ross yet?" he asked and I sighed. "I've been around you guys the whole time. I'll tell him don't worry," I said and he nodded. "I hope you don't mind, but I told them about Louis's mom. Everyone send him messages to say good luck," he said and I nodded. "He'll appreciate it. C'mon let's go," I said and we walked into the kitchen. I watches everyone making their sandwiches and laughing as a small smile spread across my face. "Can we sit in the living room?" Rocky asked and I nodded. "Yeah of course," I said and he walked out with his two sandwiches. Everyone finished their sandwiches one by one and walked into the living room. As Ross was about to walk away, I grabbed his arm and looked down at me with a small smile. "I need to talk to you," I said softly before grabbing his plate and setting it down on the counter. I grabbed his hand and led him into the relaxing room or whatever you want to call it.

The wall that led outside to the swimming pool was made entirely out of glass and had glass sliding doors. The rest of the three walls were painted white and there were light gray lazy boy couches spread across the room. The right wall had a big TV hanging on the wall in the middle. There was a black baby grand piano close to the right side of the sliding door and there was a black glass coffee table in the middle of the room and a Wii and Xbox by the TV. "Is everything alright?" Ross asked as we walked inside and I closed the white door behind us. As I looked into his eyes I saw love, care and curiosity shining in his eyes and I felt myself falling for those hazel eyes all over again. I gently placed my hand on his left cheek and caressed it. "What are you up to Victoria?" Ross asked looking at me amused, but I couldn't get anything out. I just stared at him for a couple of second, getting butterflies in my stomach as his eyes searched mine for an answer. I let out a breath before standing on my tippy toes and placing my left hand on his neck and placing my lips on his and closing my eyes. I moved my lips against his and felt his right arm snake around my waist and placing his left hand on the back of my head. Our lips moved passionately against each other's and I put everything I had into this kiss. Fireworks went off and my head went fuzzy just like in every kiss we have. My knees went weak as he pulled me even closer and my skin heated up under his touch as he removed his hand from my cheek and trailed his fingers over my collarbone. A shiver ran through me at his light touch and I felt him smile against my lips. Unfortunately he pulled away causing me to pout slightly. "You said you wanted to talk," he said as he looked at me with a smile.

"Let's sit down," I said and led him towards the couches. We sat down on the couch and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong?" Ross asked and I gulped. "Yeah uhm-" I cut myself off with a sigh and he rose an eyebrow. "I had a panic attack," I blurted out and his eyes widened. I know it may not have been the best way to tell him, but I don't know how to soft soap that. "You had- you had a what?" he asked loudly. "I had a panic attack," I said and he opened his mouth to say something, but he got tongue tied. "When?" was all that came out of his shocked mouth. "About an hour ago," I said and he just stared at me. "Wait what?" he asked and I sighed. "It was after I heard the news about Louis's mom and I went into my Mom's room and I don't know what happened. I don't know what triggered it," I shrugged. "Why didn't you come and get me, Tori?" he asked softly as he let go of my hands and I felt my stomach drop. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't want to worry you and Riker helped me. You were sleeping and I didn't want you to worry. It was a mild panic attack," I quickly explained and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait a minute. You called Riker, but not me? Your fiancé," he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? No Ross I didn't call him. He walked out of his room while I was having the attack and I didn't want to worry you. It was nothing, okay? I promise. I'm used to these things," I said and he looked at me hurt. "Why didn't you tell me, Tori?" he asked softly and I felt guilt settle in as I looked at his hurt face. "I didn't think it was relevant. The last time I had an attack I was seventeen years old. I didn't think I'd have them again. I haven't had one in four years," I said and he stood up. "Where are you going?" I panicked as he walked to the door. "No, Ross. You're not leaving until we sort this out," I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the couches. "Tori," he sighed as he tried standing up and I quickly pushed his shoulders back before straddling him, stopping him from standing up. "You can't be mad, Ross. We were sure that I wasn't going to have another panic attack, but I did. I don't know why it happened again and I don't know what triggered it, but it's not my fault. You don't plan for these things to happen, alright? I'm sorry I didn't tell you or come to get you, but I didn't want to worry you. I've had them many times before and I know when they're just mild and when they're serious. If it was serious I would've called you, okay? I hate worrying you. You worry about me enough every single day and I feel bad about that. I hate it when people worry about me. I hate worrying you over stupid things. You're under enough pressure with the new album and the wedding and everything else," I said and he sighed before wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm always going to worry about you. You're the love of my life and I'll never stop worrying about you. But you really need to know these things okay? You need to tell me immediately- no you need to call me immediately if something like this happens," he corrected himself and I nodded. "I know and I'm sorry," I said and he gave me a small smile. "It's okay," he said before I leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss.

"C'mon let's go before someone walks in here," I said and stood up. We walked back into the kitchen and I started making myself a sandwich. After I was done I packed away all the stuff and noticed Ross waiting for me. I grabbed my plate and he intertwined our hands before we walked into the living room. "Where were you guys?" Ryland asked with a mouth full of sandwich and Stormie scowled at him. "Just talking," Ross shrugged before we started eating our sandwiches. After it was done Rocky sighed loudly. "You guys it's really warm," he said and everyone nodded in agreement. Even with the air-conditioning on it was still warm. "We could go swimming," I suggested and everyone looked at me. "Could we go?" Riker asked and I nodded. "Yeah. We just have to get into our bathing suites obviously," I said. "Well then let's go swimming," Ross said as he grabbed both our plates and took it into the kitchen. The other plates were already in the kitchen. All of us walked up the stairs and I followed Ross into my old room. "What are you gonna wear?" I asked and he giggled playfully. "Swimming shorts," he said as he took out a pair of shorts from his bag and I rolled my eyes as I opened my suitcase and searched for a bikini. I decided to wear my blue bikini with the ruffles at the top and started removing my clothes. Ross was also changing into his shorts since we've already seen each other's bodies. I slipped on my bikini bottoms and my bikini top and heard a soft whistle. "Sexy," Ross purred teasingly and I giggled as he looked at my body.

"I could say the same," I said as I looked at him and he smirked before I picked my clothes up and put them on the bed. Ross followed my lead before I opened my old closet. "Is that your old clothes?" Ross asked and I hummed searching my closet. I grabbed a new pair of white short shorts and slipped it on. "They still fit," I said happily and heard Ross hum as he looked at me. "You should wear shorts like those more often," he said referring to the shorts I used to wear all the time as a teenager and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a towel that was above in my closet and handed it to Ross. "Thank you," he said as I took out towels for all of us. I'm not sure if the rest brought towels. "Should I take out my belly ring?" I asked Ross and he shook his head. "No keep it in. You look hot," he teased me and I rolled my eyes before grabbing my phone. I took out the sun tan lotion I brought and our sunscreen and Ross grabbed the towels from me. After he also grabbed his phone we walked downstairs. Rocky, Ryland and Riker were talking in the living room, but Rocky didn't notice us. I silently creeped up behind him and motioned for the boys to keep quiet before I stared at the back of Rocky's head, not saying a word. "Where's the rest of the people?" Rocky asked before turning around and as soon as he turned around he looked at me straight face, right in front of him. "God Tori!" Rocky yelled in a very deep voice and jumped as soon as he saw my face and I immediately started laughing. I heard the other boys also join in as Rocky glared at me and I placed my hand in front of my mouth to stop my loud laughs. "You're not funny! I almost peed myself!" Rocky shrieked out and I laughed harder. "You should be in a horror movie. That was good," Riker said and I then noticed him taping from the right side and I jokingly bowed. Riker stopped recording and I continued laughing at Rocky as he scowled at me.

The rest of the group walked in and Riker showed them the video as I continued laughing. "What's so funny?" Rocky asked me as I continued giggling. "Your face was priceless," I said before laughing again and he looked at me with a scowl on his face. After my laughing fit, I led them to the room that led you directly outside to the pool. The room Ross and I were in earlier. I opened the sliding doors and everyone pilled outside. "This is nice," Ross said as he looked at the big pool and the tons of pool chairs we had.

Imagine more chairs all around.

"Thank you," I smiled at him before Ross gave everyone their towels, but I grabbed my fluffy purple one before he could give it away. "I really need to tan," Sav said and I nodded. "Yeah I do too, but you need to put on sunscreen, okay? The sun is really harsh especially during the summer," I warned them and everyone nodded. Ross handed me our spray on sunscreen and I sprayed my arms, legs, face before I turned to Ross. "Spray some on my back, please?" I requested and he took the bottle from me before spraying it on my back and gently rubbing it in. "Thank you," I said as he placed a kiss on my shoulder. "Pleasure," he said softly. "Put on enough sunscreen, okay?" I asked and he nodded before spraying on him. I sprayed some on his back and he thanked me. Suddenly he got pulled away from me and Riker and Ryland threw him into the pool causing me to giggle. I sat down on the pool chair between Rydel and Sav as I laid back down. "So Tori. How's the wedding planning going?" Sav asked as I looked at her. She was laying on my left side and Delly on my left. We were laying near the edge of the pool, but not too close to get splashed. "It's going good. But we still need an exact date," I said and she nodded. I stood up and went into the house, running up to my room and getting my Ray Bans before going down again. As I got back to my chair, I looked around to make sure no one was looking before removing my white shorts. Delly and Sav were just in their bikinis. Besides I can't tan with shorts on. I quickly sat down again and put on my Ray Bans before I felt eyes on me. I looked up, expecting it to be Ross, but I saw Stormie looking at me before stopping on my belly button ring. Her eyes got kind of... judgemental? She caught my gaze before looking away and talking to Mark. They were sitting on the blue couch near the sliding doors. I layed back down and I felt tears well up in my eyes as I thought about her eyes. She's been weird the whole day, actually she's been weird since we started packing and I don't know why. Did I do something wrong?

Maybe I'm just over thinking this whole thing. I'm always emotional after I had panic attacks. Maybe it's just my imagination or I'm being paranoid. I took deep breaths as I felt my heart rate speed up and I tightly held onto the arm of the chair. I tried calming myself down as my heart rate continued speeding up and my throat tightened a little and I tried to stop myself from panicking. I slowly sat up and looked around, my vision was still clear so that's a good sign. Just calm down Tori. Just calm down.

My breathing started to get kinda wheezy and I slowly stood up, nobody noticing my strange behavior. My eyes caught Ross's and he looked at me curiously, obviously noticing my behavior as Ryland pushed him. I nodded my head towards the house before he quickly climbed out of the pool as I started walking towards the house. I quickly walked into the kitchen and heard footsteps following me, probably Ross. I turned around and Ross walked into the kitchen. "Baby what's happening? Are you okay?" Ross asked frantically and I nodded. "Just come here," I said as pulled him closer to me. "Just breath," I said as I placed my forehead in his neck and placed my hands on his chest. "Tori-" he started, but I shushed him and tried following his breaths. I forced my lungs to breath in deeply, even though it was painful, and felt Ross gently rubbing my back, helping me calm down. "That's it, baby. You're doing so good," he cooed gently in my ear and I felt my heart calm down as my throat opened completely again.

"I'm sorry," I cried into his neck as tears started leaking out of my eyes and he pulled me closer. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Absolutely nothing," he said softly as he kissed my head.

Hi!
I originally wrote chapters 8 and 9 as one chapter, but it turned out being more than 9 000 words so I split it. CHAPTER 9 WILL BE UPDATED IN A FEW MINUTES SO MAKE SURE TO READ BOTH!!! Hope you enjoy and tell me what you think.
V
O
T
E

S
H
A
R
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Love you😘😘

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

49.2K 771 30
Ross and Laura had been bestfriends ever since they were little. Until Ross introduced her to his family. Riker started developing feelings for her. ...
30.6K 828 30
Riker and Ross Lynch both begin developing feelings for each other and fall in love, the only problem is they are brothers. Rocky Lynch and Ellington...
33.7K 921 17
Unknown: Ross, I swear to God. I will kill you. Where in the hell is my guitar!? You had it last! Mackenzie🦄:Um. . . this isn't Ross. ----- A simpl...
15.2K 375 18
Ellington has a sister ? yep . Alyssa Ratliff moves to California with her brother for the first time in forever . when she meets the lynches her lif...