Equestria Girls: Shimmer To T...

SandyDandygUrl tarafından

Since, Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn and has come across to the magical mirror, becoming a teenage girl in the... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: The Opening
Chapter 2: Cloudy Chance
Chapter 3: Last Day Of Magic Kindergarten
Chapter 4: A Word With You
Chapter 5: My Ticket To Succeed
Chapter 6: 9th Grade... (Freshman)
Chapter 7: To Know This World
Chapter 8: Fall Formal (#1)
Chapter 10: Fall Formal (#2)
Chapter 11: 11th Grade... (Junior)
Chapter 12: Fall Formal (#3)
Chapter 13: 12th Grade... (Senior)
Chapter 14: Fall Formal (#4)
Chapter 15: You Can Trust Me
Chapter 16: There's More Than Magic
Chapter 17: Sunny Day
Equestria Girls: Nightmare Frightens (Book 5)

Chapter 9: 10th Grade... (Sophomore)

324 7 3
SandyDandygUrl tarafından

Sunset Shimmer had changed her horrible attitude more, as her reputation at school, was being the mean girl that the students avoided. She couldn't help but smirk as she walked in the halls. She went to class.

★★★★★

The mathematics teacher asked the class what the answer to the math problem was. A girl raised her hand, wanting to say the answer. As soon, as Sunset glared at her, which made the girl put her hand down, when the teacher wasn't looking. Sunset raised her hand up, instead. "I know the answer."

"Good, then please, step up and show us on the board, Sunset Shimmer." the teacher put her hand out to the green board.

"Sure. I would be happy, to show it." Sunset agreed, getting up from her seat, and doing the problem in white chalk, as she explained each step.

"Very good." the lady complimented her. "I can see that you will do, very well, on our math quiz, that's next week."

"Thanks."

★★★★★

Sunset had a plan to divide a certain group of friends but she didn't know how to do it. All of a sudden, her question was answered. She created a anonymous MyStable account on the internet and on it, she posted some horrible posts about those students at CHS. Exposing them, most of them were big lies. Then, she made some other fake accounts, pretending to be some students, and tagging them into ugly insults that weren't even true.

Pinkie Pie: Fluttershy is a meanie and doesn't have any real friends!

Rainbow Dash: Applejack isn't honest as everyone thinks, she just lies to people and pretends to be your friend.

Fluttershy: Rarity is selfish and only cares about herself! She even talks behind peoples' backs, if you tell her a secret.

Applejack: Rainbow Dash is nothing but a show-boat! She's a fake friend and is never there for you, when you need her the most. Instead, she bails out on you.

Rarity: Pinkie Pie acts all happy to be your friend but in reality, she doesn't like being your friend.

Sunset smirked, typing all of the worst things that she could think of, onto her laptop. When she was done, she closed it. "Now, I just have to wait, tomorrow, at school. And.. see what happens, this time." she made an evil face.

★★★★★

It was lunch time in the cafeteria and Sunset sat down at a table and ate her lunch in a hidden corner, where no one would spot her. She saw Fluttershy and the others getting their lunch and they all sat down together, at the center. Sunset bit her apple. Now, all I have to do, is wait...
she looked at the group of girls.

It was really silent as The Main Five ate their food and drank their beverages. None of them had said a single word, none of them even bothered to look at each other.

Suddenly, Applejack looked at her friends and cleared her throat at them. "Does anybody else, have anythang to say? Perhaps.." she glared at Rainbow Dash. "You, Rainbow."

Rainbow scoffed. "I have nothing to say!"

"Yes, you do! And, you know it, yerself!"

"What are you, talking, about? You have something to say, to me!"

"No, I don't! You owe me.. a apology! For saying, that I'm a liar and that I pretend to be peoples' friends, when I'm honest."

"NO! You have to apologize, to me! For calling me, a show-boat and a FAKE FRIEND!" Rainbow argued back.

Fluttershy looked at the pink-haired girl. "You, Pinkie! You called me, a meanie and you said.. that I didn't have any... real friends!"

"WHAT!?" Pinkie Pie's eyes widened. "I NEVER SAID THAT!"

"Yes, you did!"

"Fluttershy!" Rarity called out. "I can't believe, you would do this to me!" she took out her phone and showed her the post that she supposedly posted about her.

"What did I do, wrong?" the innocent girl inquired, looking at it.

"You said I was selfish, and that I talked behind peoples' backs, when someone tells me, a secret." the British girl replied, "WHEN YOU KNOW, I WOULDN'T DO THAT!"

Fluttershy gasped. "I never posted that, Rarity. I swear."

"Stop trying to act all, innocent! You know, you did! This is your MyStable account!"

Pinkie butted into their conversation. "WELL, RARITY! YOU MADE A AWFUL POST ABOUT ME, TOO!"

"NO, I DID NOT! You must of, mistaken me, from someone else!" Rarity said, closing her eyes. "Why, I never--" she was cut off as she opened up her eyes to see Pinkie's electronic screen.

Rarity: Pinkie Pie acts all happy to be your friend but in reality, she doesn't like being your friend.

"SEE!? YOU DID!" a now-angry girl said, who use to be full of pink and happiness. "And, you know, I wouldn't do that!"

"I didn't do that, you have to believe me!" said Rarity.

"Oh, sure, trust the girl, that gossips.. and talks behind peoples' backs." Fluttershy said, sarcastically. "And, you!" she pointed to Pinkie. "How, can you call me, mean?" she said, lowly.

"I told you, for the last time, I DID NOT!"

"WHEN YOU KNOW, I'M ACTUALLY NICE!" Fluttershy shouted, loudly, finally, showing her angry side. "Nice Fluttershy, would really like it, if you stopped.. telling that lie! If you don't, then MEAN FLUTTERSHY, is going to start, being mean to you!" seeing this, Pinkie got nervous and backed away (since her and her friends were all standing up).

"And, you know, why.. I'm going to start being mean, to you? It's.. 'cause, as you said, 'Fluttershy is a.. MEANIE!' I'm no longer, your friend, either, Pinkie. 'Cause, I apparently, don't have... ANY REAL FRIENDS!" Fluttershy said, storming off.

Pinkie couldn't take it anymore. So, she got furious. "YOU KNOW, WHAT!? I'M OUTTA HERE!" she took a pause. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF RARITY AND FLUTTERSHY!" she walked away from her friends, leaving.

Rarity started crying, her dark mascara was running. "I can't believe this. I would never do this. Now, my friends think that I'm nothing, but a gossip girl, who talks behind peoples' backs!" she ran away, to the opposite direction, as she sobbed.

Rainbow and Applejack were the only ones that were bickering, not noticing that Sunset Shimmer had walked past them, as she brushed away a piece of her scarlet hair and smirked to herself. Looks like my work, here, is done. she walked out of the cafeteria.

As for the others, Rarity was in the girls' bathroom, she was sitting against the wall, and was crying. "How could this happen to me!?" she had a handkerchief, using it to wipe away her tears.

Fluttershy was outside, sitting against the left side of the school building. She had her backpack next to her, and it was open, showing her pet in it, that was looking at her. "I don't understand." she broke down into tears. "Why would Pinkie, call me mean. When, everyone knows, that I'm nice." more tears came from her eyes.

She then picked up her bunny from her backpack and started petting it. "I don't get it, Angel."

Pinkie was in the gym and was sitting down on the bleachers, by herself. Her hair turned straight, since she was sad. "Why.. do my friends have to act.. like this? I wish it was back to the way, things were."

Rainbow was at the soccer field, playing soccer on her own. "I feel like this shouldn't of happen.. Like, these are my friends, that we're talking about."

Applejack was leaning against a locker in the school hallway. "This feels fishy, considering that my friends and I, usually get along. Hopefully, things can be better tomorrow. We all can probably.. forget the whole thing.

Sunset Shimmer was in a different hall, not too far from Applejack, "Or, things can NOT get better by tomorrow."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.3K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
487 17 9
Sunset and Adagio were girlfriends for a long of time ago, but when they meet again at Canterlot School, they can't imagine that their lives will be...
719K 10.3K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
3K 67 10
**COMPLETED** Galaxy is settling in pretty well at CHS. She wanted to compete in the Friendship Games but she didn't think she was adjusted to do all...