My Love For a DrugLord: Love...

Willnide0357 tarafından

Dealing with her father being a school bus driver and her mother's drug addiction. Nina Jewel Harris is havin... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Nina
Chapter 2: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 3: Kent
Chapter 4: Lee
Chapter 5: Nina
Chapter 6: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 7: Kent
Chapter 8: Lee
Chapter 9: Nina
Chapter 10: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 11: Kent
Chapter 12: Lee
Chapter 13: Nina
Chapter 14: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 15: Kent
Chapter 16: Lee
Chapter 17: Nina
Chapter 18: Ke'Jerome
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Kent
Chapter 21: Lee
Chapter 22: Nina
Chapter 23: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 24: Kent
Chapter 25: A Royal Celebration Never Be Forgotten
Questions/Your Thoughts
Part 2
Chapter 1: Nina
Chapter 2: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 3: Kent
Chapter 4: Avya
Chapter 5: Chauncey
Chapter 6: Nina
Chapter 7: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 8: Avya
Chapter 9: Chauncey
Chapter 10: Nina
Chapter 11: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 12: Avya
Chapter 13: Chauncey
Chapter 14: Nina
Chapter 15: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 17: Nina
Chapter 18: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 19: Avya
Chapter 20: Chauncey
Chapter 21: Nina
A Royal Nigeria Vacation 1
A Royal Nigeria Vacation 2
A Royal Nigeria Vacation 3
Author's Note/Part 3/ Cast Pictures
Part 3

Chapter 16: King & Queen

488 27 15
Willnide0357 tarafından

Ke'Jerome started his engine and drove away. Nina went over and kissed him on the lips, "You better drive faster," she demanded him.

"Don't worry baby girl, we're almost home now. Let me touch my princess of mine," he told her. She laid back, unzipped her dark blue romper, took off her pantie and showed her already wet princess, "Shit, she's a beauty," he said.

"Mmm, touch it please," she whined. Ke'Jerome didn't hesitate, he reached a red light and he looked both sides. Nina grabbed his hand, kissed it and led him to the princess. When Ke'Jerome finally realized that he was already rubbing around her, he looked a little and saw Nina was moaning for him.

"Damn," he mumbled.

"Ah... Shit, right there... Uh," she gasped for air and rubbed with him.

"Fuck, Nina!" he yelled as he made a left and finally arrived back at his mansion. He stopped his car, took off his seat belt, leaned forward and immediately devoured his mouth on her princess.

"Ahh! Ke'Jerome, fuck right there. Shit," she used her hand on his dreads, she closed her eyes and bit her lip. Ke'Jerome grabbed Nina's thighs and pushed it closer to his mouth. He lapped his tongue over her lips and tasted all the juices that were entering his mouth. He gave one of the best heads to Nina before and he's going to continue his amazing skills on her. He heard her yelling and screaming louder than before, he stuck his tongue deep inside her hole. He knew she was super tight and couldn't wait to tear it up with his King. He licked her clit a couple times, he felt Nina's legs shook more and he finally stopped. He looked at her, they were both breathing heavily and they smiled.

"I ain't done with you," he told her.

"The fuck, me either. Shit, I've been waiting for this moment. Is Megan here?" Nina asked.

"Nah, she went to visit her family in Japan."

"Oh, so we have the mansion all to ourselves?"

"Yup, now let's not waste time," Ke'Jerome got out the truck and so did she. He picked her up, they went back kissing each other; eating each other's mouths actually. He unlocked the door with his keys, turned on the lights, and closed the door. Nina started taking off his clothes, he ripped off her romper leaving her in bra and he was in his pants. Ke'Jerome walked up to his bedroom stairs, unlocked his room and went inside. He dropped Nina on the bed, she sat up, motioned him to come to her.

"You sure, you are ready to make love?" he asked her big question.

"I love you, Ke'Jerome, and yes, I'm ready," she told him and he nodded his head. Nina better be ready for this crazy love making that Ke'Jerome has prepared her since the beginning he laid eyes on her.

He then took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers, and they kissed one more time. He opened her legs and went back rubbing Nina's princess. "Ahh, went back for more?" she asked him.

"Hell yeah, it's mine isn't it?" he asked her and she moaned, ignoring what he just asked her. He slapped her thigh and bit her bottom lip, Ke'Jerome knew she ignored his question, but he will soon get her to say yes.

He kissed her cheek, lips, jawline and heading to her neck and breasts. He unhooked her bra, letting those beautiful breasts free and wild. "Ke'Jerome... Shit," Ke'Jerome kissed one of her breasts and then started playing with the other. "Yes..." she hissed at him biting her nipple and twisting the other. "Shit," she then started rubbing his dreads and he continued kissing down her stomach. He used both of his hands and played with breasts, Nina laid down and yelled out with pleasure and excitement that he was giving her.

"Fuck, I love you, Nina," Ke'Jerome told her.

"I love you too," she whined out, he then stood on his knees, Nina looked at him; while he started pulling down his boxers, taking them off and threw them on the floor. Nina's eyes stayed glued on that large, fat, thick monster that was standing straight and hard for her.

"I knew it, you weren't ready," he laughed and shook his head. He was right, Nina knew Ke'Jerome was big but not that big; he's going to kill her. "Nina!" he called her name.

"I'm sorry, oh my, are you sure you ain't a killer they're looking for?" she joked and laughed a little.

"After I stick this in for sure they're coming after me," he joked and she gave him a look.

"Let's see if I can make it through," she then crawled, heading to Ke'Jerome's King, she took him right in her mouth. Ke'Jerome then instantly groaned when he felt her wet, warm, moist mouth on his King. The feeling he needed for damn so long has finally happened to him. Nina swirled and twirled her tongue in circles on King's head. Kent has called Nina a pro at sucking his dick, let's see if Ke'Jerome would call her that too. Well, the techniques and skills she's doing on him are showing that she was good.

"Fuuckk... Shit Nina," he closed his eyes, he runs through his dreads, he used his other hand and led Nina on and on.

"Mmm, tasty King," she moaned, she slurped and licked Ke'Jerome cleaned. She smirked as she saw him groaning and enjoying this pleasure she was giving him. That's exactly what she wanted him to feel.

"Damn, damn. Right there baby girl. Fuck, I'm about to burst yo," he told her and she continued by deep throating him. "Jesus! Fuckkk!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, he could already tell that Nina is about to take his soul by just sucking him off.

"Cum for me, Ke'Jerome, I'm right here for you," she stroked him up and down, touched his balls, and played with it; waiting for that special creamy to land in her face and mouth.

"I fucking love youuu!" Ke'Jerome yelled out and spread his semen all over Nina's face and mouth. She laughed and took all his children in her mouth. "Shit baby girl, you're a freak," he cupped her face, she kneed on the bed and went back kissing him.

"Yes, I told you. I am ready for the King, now give it to me," she told him again.

"As you wish my Queen," Ke'Jerome pushed her on the bed and she jumped. He went to her, they kissed one more time, he then rubbed the tip against Nina's slit and she groaned. "Damn, it already feels good by touching it there."

"It's better inside," she tried to put inside but he pushed her hand away.

"I'mma go slow because this is too big and you're too tight," he told her and she groaned.

"Hurry, it's all wet inside," she pointed to her pussy and they both laughed.

"I just want you to feel it right and perfect," he kissed her lips again, she kissed him back, and that's when slowly but quickly. Ke'Jerome went inside her, and then quickly pulled it out.

"Ke'Jeromeeee," she groaned.

"Damn, Nina, that's fucking too tight baby girl. I think we should stop," he told her.

"Babyyy! Stop, I don't careee."

He laughed, kissed her again, then went inside slowly hoping princess would stretch and letting him enter deeper.

"Ugh, so big."

"I told your ass, fuck man," Ke'Jerome continued going in and out, giving Nina slow and fast strokes. A few minutes, he went faster and her walls were stretching allowing him to go deeper than he thought.

"Man, the princess is finally a Queen," he complimented, looked at Nina holding onto his arms with her eyes closed and giving him back the same rhythm as he was going.

"Yes, fuck. My spot, Ke'Jerome... Ay, shit..." Nina's legs shook, but Ke'Jerome kept hitting the exact spot in the same pace.

"Tighten them walls Nina, do it for the King," he demanded her. Nina moved her hips, tightened her walls just like he instructed, "Mm, yes like that. Fuck, I'm about to cum."

"I'm going to squirt, fuck," he then put her leg up and quicken up the speed.

"Oh my God," she then squirted all over, he saw Nina's and his semen coming out her Queen. He smiled, he put down Nina's leg and wiped his forehead from the sweat.

He laid down next to her, they both breathed heavily and looked up at the ceiling. "Princess is now called Queen," he joked as she stayed quiet and thought about what just happened.

"We're not done Ke'Jerome, Queen wanna ride on King," she got up, Ke'Jerome smacked her ass.

"Good ahead, baby girl, I'm not tired of your ass."

"Never?"

"Nah, never," Nina got on him, grabbed his dick, and slowly entering him inside her.

"Shit, this is hard," she groaned.

He smacked her ass, "Nah, it's perfect. Let me help you out, and then you handle the rest," Ke'Jerome sat up, he held Nina's waist and helped her ride him on his big King.

"It's so big, I could feel around here," she whined.

"Good, baby, I wanted to feel there. Now, ride," he whispered, Nina kissed him on the lips and started moving up and down on King. "Yeah, yeah. Keep going, I know your ass is a freak, do it right ma," he grabbed her ass tightly. Nina closed her eyes and ride Ke'Jerome like he was a hard bull. She bounced her ass on him hard, moved her hips, and continued making a beat and making her ass clapped hard. "Fuck this dick, Nina!"

"Ah... Ah! Shit, Ke'Jerome, I'm going to cum!" she told him.

"Don't tell me baby girl, just fucking do it."

"My goshhh... This dick," she felled down on Ke'Jerome's chest, he rubbed her back, she looked at him and they both giggled.

"What about this dick? You're still not used to it yet?" he asked her.

"I think, Queen needs more time of King," she suggested and he laughed.

"You're still not done? Then, let's go take a shower," he got up, she groaned a little, she was kind of tired of making love but Ke'Jerome didn't care. He picked up her up, she giggled and they went to one of his big bathrooms. He opened the door, turned on the shower, felt the temperature and went inside. "Hold onto the shower bar," he told her.

Nina then held onto the bar, Ke'Jerome then went down and sucked her Queen again, "Ohh, I'm so in love with this tongue, Ke'Jerome."

"Really?" he licked her up and down in circles on her clit.

"Yess, continue... Stop talking," Nina told him.

Ke'Jerome continued the same pace and skills on her. He then stood up, held onto Nina's legs, stroked his King and then entered Queen. "Mmm feels so good in water," he told her.

"Yes," Ke'Jerome continued holding on Nina giving her fast strokes, Nina put her head back; she loved the feeling of the warm water hitting her face and the friction her Queen was getting from King. "Fuckk... Ke'Jerome, my legs!" she whined out.

"Stay with me," he then got out of Nina, picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his torso. He inserted King inside of her, he went to the shower wall and continued hitting her spot. She scratched him hard leaving marks on his back. She moaned in his ear and kissed his cheek.

"I'm in love with you," she whispered.

Ke'Jerome chuckled, he loved hearing Nina kept on telling him that she loves him and he can't wait to hear it the whole entire night. "I know you are, baby girl. Let's wash up," he told her.

"Kiss me," she replied, she looked at him, he cupped her face and they kissed in unison.

***

After they were done taking a shower, they got out in a towel, they went to the big bed. "Should we clean the covers?" Nina asked Ke'Jerome.

"You want to? I like sleeping in my semen," he looked at the bed and she gave him a disgusted look. He cracked up in laughter as she shook her head, "Alright, go to that dresser and you'll see more sheets," he told her. Nina went to the dresser, she bent down and took out a couple covers. When she looked up, she felt Ke'Jerome's presence behind her ass. "You want another round?" he whispered in his deep tone.

She turned back to him and laughed, "Let's give the King and Queen a rest," she whined to him and he nodded his head.

"Aight, morning then," he responded, kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. "Let's get some rest, tomorrow you're leaving me," he sobbed and she giggled.

"I'll find a way to be back to you," he took the covers off the bed and she started putting the new ones on the bed. Once, they were done, they got on the bed... Butt naked. Ke'Jerome pulled Nina close to him, she grabbed the covers and covered them.

They both sighed, they couldn't believe what just happened this whole entire day. They went out, hung out, talked to her mother, went clubbing and finally made love to each other. They both thought now since they finally done it, they realized, they are way in love than anyone out there.

"Good night," she whispered.

"Night, baby girl," he kissed her on the head, grabbed his remote, pressed the button to turned off the lights and gently went to sleep.
_______________________________________________
FINALLYYYY!!!! WHO ENJOYED KING AND QUEEN?!??!!?

Next updates will be definitely tomorrow! I had a long busy week! My semester ends next week so that means I can definitely update more often!

Comment your reaction!

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

~Willnide0357~

^_^

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8K 127 27
It is popularly known that whatever happens, happens to be good. Whether it's going to happen or even it happened. And it happens like a blessing. Fo...
129K 4.8K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
14K 369 23
24 year old Alexus Carter is a lawyer winning all her cases. All her life she's been living off the streets with her older brother Arnold who recentl...
27.7K 1.5K 24
My whole life I don watched my two sister's and momma let a man take them down through there. And when I say my momma im sho talking about my no good...