You're My Oppa 2 (Rewritten...

Por salvuserit

Jiae and the 7 boys are back again. Before Infinite goes on their world tour they decide to bring back their... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1: She's Back
Chapter 3:Heated Face
Chapter 4: Thoughts
Chapter 5: Family Bond
Chapter 6: Letters
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 2: Settling In

109 9 0
Por salvuserit

Jiae's P.O.V

We were all supposed to meet at our new houses and get our things settled in. We also had to get our partners to be staying with. I doubt I would be having one though. It was all guys.

My manager had dropped me off in front of the house. I looked at it's massive structure. It looked very nice on the outside. It's had 2 floors. I looked over at the side and saw that the boy's van was already there.

I rang the door bell and heard someone ask "who is it?" "It's Yoo Jiae" I say. The door opened and inside was Sungkyu Oppa. "We're all gathered in the kitchen" he said. I walked win him because I didn't know where the kitchen was.

"Jiae, you're here" Sungjong Oppa said. "We're just looking at the roommate sheet, chore schedule and game nights" he says. "Oh, well who do I get put in with?" I say. "Well that's what we're trying to figure out, Myungsoo wasn't put on the list and the only one without a partner is you" he says.

"Just got off the phone, they said Jiae and Myungsoo are sharing it" Woohyun said. I stood there in shock. I didn't think that this was possible, another 'You're my Oppa' and rooming with Myungsoo Oppa.

I do admit that I had a crush on him earlier but I didn't know how to confess my feelings. We were both quite young in our careers and I feel that we both matured. I don't know if he shares the same feelings back.

"Are you fine with that Jiae?" Howon Oppa asks me. "Um...yeah...it's fine" I say. In my head I was panicking, what happens if something happens between us?

"Myungsoo-Hyung?" Sungyeol asked. "Yeah" he said looking me in the eye. There I felt my world stop. "Aw, Jiae's blushing" they tease. I scream and run upstairs. I look and see name plates. Sunkgyu and Woohyun. Howon and Dongwoo. Sungyeol and Sungjong. Jiae and soon to be Myungsoo.

I walked in and looked at the amazing bedroom in front of me. "This is amazing" I say to myself smiling crazily. I walk and see and bathroom too. I then looked at the bed and then my smile faltered. I then screamed.

All of the boys came bursting in. "Woah, what happened Jiae-shi?" He asked. "It's a single queen bed" I say. The rest of boys burst out laughing and Myungsoo Oppa smirked.

"Seriously, I need to share a bed with Myungsoo Oppa?" I ask. "I'm not trying to offend you, but seriously" I add. "What, is our little Jiae scared? Scared she might end up falling for our L?" Sungyeol said smirking.

"Pshh, of course not" I say.

"Good" Myungsoo Oppa says smirking with a gleam in his eyes
-
Updated: December 7 2016

Next Update: December 7 2016

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

34.4K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
247K 38.1K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
65.2K 139 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
251K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them