The Senior

由 Yuuichirhoe

-=*=- First part is on @Reshi_ 's profile -=*=- *Please notice Mature is on* You are just entering your Sophm... 更多

Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
:/

Quick A/N

198 5 5
由 Yuuichirhoe

Please understand that I'm actually very uncomfortable with writing 'sexually' things, So chapter 22?23? One of them ended with 'y/n' and Laurance actually getting into that. I ended it like that mainly because of the fact that it makes me, the writer, VERY uncomfortable. That will most likely be the only time the reader and Laurance EVER do 'it' in this book. I'm fine with makeout scenes. Just not sexually interactions. Such as Bjs and fingering will NEVER be a thing in this book. If your into that, I suggest go finding a different writer who is comfortable with writing about such topics.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
309K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
320K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
955K 51.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...