The wings attached. (Book one)

ElinaMalina

Angela Bales is finally moving on with her life. She is finally over her ex-boyfriend, and she's even started... Еще

Prologue
I need to peel my skin off my body.
Chop it off and be done with it.
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut.
An accident is a joke of fate in disguise.
Never thought this day would come.
How to look at the box standing inside the box.
Sail away sweet sister.
Some luck? Yes, please!
Maybe, maybe...?
Touch and run.
Et tu, Brute?
A friend in need is a friend indeed...
Right...
Achtung! Pull the trigger...Fire!
Good ol' BS
Opportunity knocks.
Memories live forever, unless you have amnesia.
Hoity-toity!
Now we are getting somewhere, however, in completely different department.
0:1
You hit me once. I hit you back.
He loves me he loves me...not.
Easy life: advantages aka disadvantages.
Frozen Margaritas.
I told you so moment.
Not an Angel kind of thing.
Some shit has tendency of stalking me. Rules don't apply.
You would cry, too. If that happened to you.
Needles to say that the sky is blue.
Epilogue.
Note

The wings attached.

1.4K 16 4
ElinaMalina

Angela Bales is finally moving on with her life. She is finally over her ex-boyfriend, and she's even started making the right decisions, and even her future seems somehow bright. But her journey from the dark place is far from over. Angela simply doesn't know that it is only the beginning and maybe the path would lead her even deeper into the darkness, but not that kind of darkness she thought of.

By trying to put her life in order, she only messes up things more. Weird coincidences bring her from one point to another. She started having strange dreams. Some people on the street look at her a funny way. And to add to those problems, she doesn't know where she belongs and with whom. Her head tells her one thing, but her heart tells her otherwise. Her life is simply a mess.

Her dreams keep getting weirder and weirder that she started question her own sanity and speculate if any of her dreams are really dreams. Besides, after all strange occurences and déjà vu moments life around her goes on as if nothing ever happened. How is it even possible? Unless, of course she is connected to the other world in a very direct way. But how exactly she is connected when something dark started awaking inside of her and she knows for sure that her heart is pure and kind.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Love Metamorphosis K.T. Munson

Любовные романы

106K 7.6K 40
Life can change so unexpectedly. One moment it was going to be the happiest day of Jemma Turner's life. Then the next moment she is standing in her...
Catching Feelings oliviamolella

Подростковая литература

2.2K 212 44
Seventeen year old Skylar Midnight always thought she'd been an ordinary girl; she knows exactly what to expect when it comes to a person with causal...
All Your Fates (Currently editing/updating) The Karada

Научная фантастика

1.2M 12.2K 77
They say in life there are no second chances. But what if you had blown it with the girl of your dreams? What would you do knowing that she was out t...
135 1 16
I never realised that everything i was feeling would somehow come to life. This is a story based on real life events and some fiction. Its up to you...