On His Radar

Door Bunny_Cloyd

She didn't belong in my world. I wished I could tell her I was the good guy. That I was her knight in shining... Meer

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Characters
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

6

2.6K 145 29
Door Bunny_Cloyd

Reko*

I led Ebony from the basement.

"I'm not dropping out of college!" She said the moment we made it out of earshot of the men.

"I would never ask you to do so. I just would very politely ask you to consider the college that we have here."

"Will do. What about work?"

"You can work here. You could become-"

"Its no way I'm gonna be one of the call girls!"

"Again, here me out, I would never ask you to. I was gonna suggest you becoming a maid."

Ebony looked at me in surprise and interest. I had to lay it on thick before I lost the chance. I backed her into the wall in the hall way and I kissed her. No tongue, just a quick soft peck. She followed my lips when I pulled away and I kissed her again, slow and deep, showing her I could be gentle.

I wanted Ebony in my bed.

"You can work your way up the ranks like everyone else but unlike them, you'll have two jobs."

She opened her mouth with that look so I put a finger to her mouth and continued.

"No I didn't mean you would have to sleep with me or cater to me. I won't bother you. I was gonna say that you can be one of the waitresses serving in the bar too. I need you to be seen as much as possible, try to look sad."

"You need people to believe I'm being held against my will?"

"Yes. That would diminish the interest people have suddenly developed in you."

"Hmm. You're right." I hated to end our conversation but I had to play my cards right. I backed her into the wall behind her, kissing her softly only when she tilted her head offering me her lips. I only meant it to be a quick peck but when I pulled away she followed me and I kissed her again deepening the kiss and sucking on her tongue. She cupped me through my pants and I pulled away breaking our kiss. She was bold, I fucking loved it. I had to get away from her. 4 weeks I chanted to myself. F*ck I don't know if I could keep my hands to myself. I would have to leave.

"I'll have a maid come show you the ropes tomorrow but right now we should head on down to dinner and introduce you."

I escorted her down to the kitchen first. The maids Who worked the kitchen were setting the table and I rang the bell to call them all to me. They lined up quickly.

"This is Ebony. She is the new maid starting tomorrow. She will work the kitchen and work the bar." I saw Gia look Ebony up and down in dislain. "We don't need a new maid." She said.

I see sleeping with my men had made her dumb enough to speak to me as if she had a say in anything I did. She would be dealth with accordingly. But not by me.

"Actually we do. But you'll find out why soon enough." To the head of the staff, Martha, my second mom, I said, "Teach her everything she needs to know." I knew she caught the unspoken order. And don't tell her anything more. She nodded quickly and I smiled, she would tell the other girls to keep their mouths shut or else. "Make sure she eats as well."

I gave Ebony a quick nod and I left.

Ebony*

I was disappointed to see him go. But I smiled and waved at everyone.

"Hello dear, I'm Martha, head of kitchen. This is Emilee, my daughter & Gia she's been here a year." There was no warmth in her voice as she gestured to Gia. I could tell she didn't like her.

Emilee gave me a friendly smile and Gia just looked at me as if she wasn't impressed. That was fine I didn't come here expecting to make friends right off the bat.

"I'm not going to work you today but I'm going to tell you the rules of the kitchen. First, if you work here you aren't allowed to have any personal relationships with any of the men who patrol the outside. Second we only cook and take the men in here their food, nothing else. Unless you have Reko's permission. You could always change what you want to do but my rules are in place to protect the women who don't want to become call girls or anything. Reko has a rule that the kitchen staff are off limits and I do what I can to make sure there are no slip ups." As she said this she looked at Gia who turned red. Then Antonio and another man appeared.

"Actually today you will see the consequences of what happens when you break the rules. Gia here has been shacking it up with the outside men and telling things they shouldn't know. The penalty is that she will become one of the whores at the brothel." Gia gasped and tried to run past the men. Antonio pulled out a gun the moment she took 3 steps. The other man grabbed her roughly by her hair and dragged her kicking and screaming from the kitchen. I followed the sight with pity in my eyes.

"She had been given her 3rd warning, she has proven herself to be untrustworthy and Reko does not tolerate disloyalty. None of us do. She deserves nothing, not even pity. All of us are living comfortably here, getting paid good money and being treated fairly in exchange we just have to keep our mouths shut around certain people. She couldn't do that. Good fucking riddance."

I nodded, hardening my heart. She was right. Gia didn't deserve my pity.

"Now that we got that out the way..." Her face softened and she made me a plate and I ate while they served the rest of the food to the men in the dining room. I ate my food thinking, what a fucking day.

I walked slowly up to my room kinda lingering around because I wanted to see Reko again. I didn't and I was dead tired. Somewhere on this floor I heard shouting and yelling.

"He's in here somewhere! Find him.!" Man fuck, I would probably never have a normal day here, I just wanted my bed. An annoying alarm was going off. I was tempted to help them look for the guy but I saw Reko walking my way with one of his men. "Ebony this is Dante and he's gonna be watching over you until we catch this traitor."

"Hello Dante. I really appreciate you not participating in this manhunt to watch over me." I held my hand out to his surprise. He shook my hand and the glower usually on each of the men faces was gone and he was smiling. Reko even look surprised before he left. When I was really sleepy I got really polite.

I was out of it so I just got in the bed and I was out.

When I woke my room was empty so I made my way to bathroom/walk-in closet. I paused as I saw that the closet was now fully stocked with clothes. When I grabbed a silk bra and matching silk undies I saw that it was in my size. I picked out a dark blue dress next then showered. Reko was earning browie points with me.

When I came out the room there was a breakfast tray on my bed and Dante was turned away from me on the couch.

"I brought you something to eat. Please tell me you have on clothes."

"I do." I chuckled.

He turned and gave me a small smile. I sat on the bed and dug in.

"Did they catch the man?"

"Yes."

"What happened to him?"

"He was dealth with."

I should've just accepted that answer but I asked, "How was he dealth with?"

"He watched his family get carved up in pieces then was shot point blank."

My appetite suddenly gone, all I could say was. "Ohhh."

I had learned that Reko was ruthless and didn't spare anyone that came after him or those under his protection. He didn't have any mercy for his enemies and he didn't pity them. But he also could be sweet, at least with me... I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to get involved with Reko.

"Um where is Reko by the way?"

"Erm. Italy."

"Italy?! What the hell? Why?!"

"Um Can't say until-"

"I'm under Omerta?" I sighed.

"Yes. I'm your body guard until he returns."

"I don't need a bodyguard."

"Oh we know but its still a show we have to put on. Would you like to explore the circuit today?"

I jumped up and fist pumped the air "Hell yeah!" Dante laughed and we left.

The next 4 weeks passed with no word from Reko. He sent me a number of flowers every week that counted down the days until he was coming home. He sent Italian chocolate & pretty cards that were pictures of Italy that had words on them that made Dante blush and refuse to translate for me. I had successful settled into my role as kitchen help and a bartender in the evenings. Emilee and I had become good friends and because Dante was always with me now eventually I caught them in the pantry getting wild. My poor eyes.

Today Reko had sent me a single white rose, a dress and heels, and the card said be ready at 7pm. I couldn't wait!

(Edited)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

101 3 7
""what you don't now won't kill ya right???""He says with a face thatk suggests to mind my business.~~ " I didn't ask to be here I was brought here t...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
4.4K 92 25
On his death bed my father had one wish, or two in my perspective. First that i try to live a peaceful life, one he couldn't ever dream of. Second t...
55K 1.4K 32
It was simple. She was beautiful. And I almost killed her. ---------- cover by AvaBrielle being edited