People Meet Rilaya

Autorstwa Bacon113

The same concept as "Mortals Meet Percabeth" books. Each chapter is a oneshot of someone meeting Rilaya for t... Więcej

Jack Montresor
Julie Peterson
Noah Knight
Camila Cabello
Louis Tomlinson

Chloe Jackson

1.7K 68 44
Autorstwa Bacon113

I have way too many book ideas. But I think this is a cool book concept. Anyways, Chloe is played by Olivia Holt.

Was I surprised to be at another new school? No, not at all. Moving is quite common in my family. In fact, this is the third time I've moved in a year.

It's always the same old thing. I make some new friends at my new school, we have some fun, share some good memories, then out of nowhere-surprise! I have to move again. But little did I know, this school was going to be different.

"Alright sweetie, make sure to have some fun." My dad stops the car, pulling over to let me out.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, stepping out.

"Hey, I promise we'll be staying here in New York for at least a year." My dad says softly.

"Sure we are. Isn't that what you said last time back in Portland?" I say.

"I know it's hard for you, always moving and having to leave your new friends behind. But at least give this school a chance." My dad says, glancing at the main entrance. "Abigail Adams High. Sounds like a new opportunity for you."

"Stop getting all professor on me and go to your job." I say.

"Hey, being a professor is my job!" My dad grins. "I'll see you in eight hours."

And with that, he drives away, leaving me behind in the crazy, apocalyptic world that is high school.

Immediately after I enter the school, I knew I was in trouble. It was like a labyrinth of hallways and I got lost after just a minute of walking. Knowing that I needed to ask for some help, I spot a girl alone by her locker. I tap her shoulder and she turns around, sporting a large smile.

It takes me aback at first but slowly I find myself smiling back. "Um, hi. I'm new and is there any chance you can show me where the Main Office is?"

"Hi!" The girl chirps back. "Sure thing! My class is near the office, just follow me."

She grabs a couple of textbooks out and closes her locker, gesturing for me to follow her.

"By the way, my name is Riley." The girl says, leading me down the hall.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Chloe." I say.

"That's a pretty name." Riley says.

"Oh, thank you." I flush. I always get awkward around compliments.

Riley flashes me an award winning smile. "So, where did you move from?"

"Portland." I answer. "And before that, Houston. And then Chicago. And then Miami."

"Wow, you move a lot." Riley comments.

"No kidding." I snort.

"I can't imagine what would happen if I moved." Riley says. "I've lived my whole life in New York. It's where my home is, where my friends are. If you would like, I can introduce you to my friends."

"Oh, that would be great. It's always hard making friends on the first day." I say gratefully.

"Well, you've got a friend in me." Riley smiles. "Anyways, here we are, the Main Office. I'll see you later, Chloe."

"Bye Riley." I wave to her as she makes her exit.

I get my schedule and head to my first class of the day: History with Mr. Matthews. I shake all of my first day jitters out and walk in the door. The first thing I see is Riley, which makes me feel much better.

"Chloe!" Riley exclaims.

"You know her?" A blonde girl next to her says.

"Yeah, we just met a couple minutes ago. Hooray, you have a class with me!" Riley cheers, throwing her arms in the air. Unfortunately for the guy behind her, Riley somehow manages to hit him in the head with her arms.

"Ow!" The guy shouts, rubbing his forehead. "Riley!"

"Sorry Farkle!" Riley apologizes.

Wait, hold up. What the heck is a Farkle?

"That's my name." The same guy says.

Whoops. I must've said that out loud. "Oh." I say, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh Honey, what are we going to do with you?" The blonde girl shakes her head, smiling softly at Riley.

Uh, are the two of them dating or something?

"Chloe, I presume." A man says.

"Yeah, that's me." I say.

"I'm Mr. Matthews. Welcome to my class. Sit in any empty seat." He says.

I nod, sitting in a seat closest to me.

History class was...interesting to say the least.

Linebreak

"Chloe, over here!" Riley waves me over to her table, where a bunch of people from my history class were already sitting, presumably her friends.

"Hi." I greet everyone, sitting down at the table.

"So, you're Chloe?" Farkle asks.

"Yeah. And you're...Farkle?" I say, the name sounding odd on my lips.

"That's me." Farkle grins. "I know it may be a weird name, but I like it. It suits me."

"Guys, introduce yourself to Chloe!" Riley exclaims.

"You already know mine. Farkle."

"Zay."

"Lucas."

"Maya."

The six of us begin making some small talk. I notice Maya's particularly fond look at Riley. I look around, seeing if anyone else saw. Farkle's eyes shift back and forth between Riley and Maya as well.

"So you've guys have been through thick and thin?" I say after Zay finishes a story about the five of them, the 'High Five'.

"Oh yeah. Including a really intense triangle between Lucas, Riley, and Maya." Zay says.

"Oh. So now Riley and Maya are together?" I ask.

Zay chokes on his apple, Lucas's mouth drops open, Riley and Maya both blush furiously, and Farkle pulls his chair back, standing up in triumph.

"SEE!? I'M NOT CRAZY! SOMEONE ELSE SEES IT TOO!" He shouts.

"Not this again." Lucas groans. "Farkle, sit down!"

"I WILL NOT SIT DOWN! I KNOW I'M RIGHT ABOUT THIS, I'M THE BOY GENIUS HERE! I-" Before he could continue screaming, Lucas puts a hand over the boy's mouth.

"Sorry about him." Lucas apologizes. "He just has this crazy idea that Riley and Maya are meant to be together."

"Yeah. Riley and Lucas are together, not Riley and Maya." Zay says.

I blink in surprise. Seriously? I was not expecting that.

"Farkle just has this crazy idea that the girls have feelings for each other." Lucas explains. "Wait. Riley, do you have feelings for Maya?"

Riley tenses up as everyone looks at her expectantly, especially Maya, who's eyes were full of hope.

"N-No."

The answer seemed to satisfy Lucas and Zay, who went back to eating. But only I noticed the stutter in Riley's voice. Only I noticed how guilty she looked after saying no. Only I noticed the utterly crushed and heartbroken look on Maya's face.

And you know what? I was going to do something about this. It's obvious they loved each other and I was going to give their relationship the push it needs. But I was going to need some help. Help from someone who knew these two way better than I did.

"Farkle." I say.

The boy looks up from his food at the mention of his name. "Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" I say.

"Sure thing." Farkle stands up, leading me into a secluded corner of the cafeteria. "What's up?"

"You're right." I say.

"What exactly am I right about? I'm right about a lot of things." He says.

"About Riley and Maya. They love each other." I say.

"Finally! Someone else sees it too. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I know those two better than anyone else. They're all a fool for not seeing it." Farkle says.

"Yeah. I want to get them together." I state.

"I've tried doing that many, many times already." Farkle sighs. "But it never works."

"Have you tried getting one of them jealous?" I ask.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure Maya already is jealous of Lucas." Farkle says, glancing back at the blonde who was dejectedly staring at her feet, occasionally looking up at Riley and Lucas.

"What about Riley? Has she ever been jealous?" I ask.

"She doesn't need to be, Maya doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend." Farkle says.

Slowly, an idea began to form in my head. "Well what if she did?"

Farkle stares at me. "Keep talking."

Linebreak

"Wait, wait. Let me get this straight." Charlie says. "You want me to ask out Maya in front of the whole student body to get Riley jealous?"

Farkle and I look at each other, then nod.

"And why should I do this?" Charlie asks.

"To help us get the two of them together." I say.

Charlie ponders this for a moment. "What's in it for me?"

"The satisfaction of getting Rilaya together." Farkle says.

Charlie raises an eyebrow.

"And I'll throw in ten bucks." I say, grabbing my wallet and pulling out a ten.

"Deal." Charlie says, snatching the money. "Okay, just give me ten minutes. Make sure everyone is in the main hallway once lunch is over."

"Got it." Farkle says.

And sure enough, ten minutes later, everyone is in the main hallway. Disco music starts blaring and this little kid (According to Farkle, his name is Yogi) comes skating in.

"Is Charlie Gardner seriously trying to ask you out again?" Lucas huffs.

"I'll just let him down easy again." Riley says.

The surprise on everyone's face is quite comical when Charlie heads over to Maya instead, handing her a rose.

"Hey Maya. Now that the triangle is over, I was wondering. Would you go like to go on a date with me?" Charlie asks, fully aware of the glare on Riley's face that was directed towards him.

"What in the world is happening!?" Zay exclaims.

Before Maya could even answer, Riley pulls her away, rounding the corner.

Farkle and I sneak behind the wall to hear their conversation.

"Riles, what was that all about?" Maya asks.

"N-nothing." Riley says unconvincingly.

"Riley, seriously. What's wrong?" Maya asks.

"It's nothing!" Riley shouts. "I...I just don't think he's good enough for you."

"Then who is?"

Then there's silence. I cautiously peak my head out, a dazzling smile making its way on my face when I see the two of them lip locked. Maya yanks Riley down to her height, pulling her closer, their lips moving perfectly in sync.

"Yes!" Farkle and I cheer, high-fiving each other.

"What the heck!?" I hear Zay exclaims.

Turning around, I see Zay and Lucas, staring at the two girls in shock.

"I guess it's finally time for me to do this." Farkle says. "I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO!" He gets all up in the two boys' faces, dancing in circles around them. "LOOK WHO WAS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN!? THIS GUY! FARKLE'S ALWAYS RIGHT!"

I smile at Farkle's antics, then turn back to the girls. They pull away from the kiss and look at each other softly, each with love in their eyes as they cling onto the other tightly.

Lucas never stood a chance.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55.8K 1.3K 28
COMPLETED Girl meets world ship one-shots; Short stories about; Rucas Lucaya Rilaya Rarkle And more :)
33.7K 856 11
A short series of short chapters revolving around Riley and Farkle, and their feelings for each other
18.8K 370 21
Maya and I are very close. We're besties, sisters in fact. And then there was this fight and.. *car screeches* "I couldn't feel Rileytown anymore." {...
473K 17.2K 36
update: I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS ABOUT 11-12 YEARS OLD SO PLS DONT MAKE FUN OF HOW I WROTE...I WAS A FUCKING KID. a story of four kids getting...