Daughters of Mikealson's

Da aly13dunse

Thirrin may not be his biological daughter but she is his..... Altro

Really!?
Dark objects in use
Ring.
Octavia?
Dinner
Fighting?
Magic?
Party time
Party part 2
Witches in training...
Moved
First Day at new school
Titles and Klaus returns
Holiday time
Wattpad glitch????
Q/A replies
More trouble and a secret.
Finals, mall, and soccer
Panic attack.
Idea
Truth?.. a tidbit
Shopping and holding.
Grimoire
Reverse
Finales and rebel
Mother!
Father after mother
End
New Book
Octavia Mikealson
??

Back!

58.5K 387 619
Da aly13dunse

As Thirrin walked through the door.
She was halfway to the kitchen when someone grabbed her shoulders

" I thought you had school why are you here" she cringed at the voice until she recognized it

" ELIJAH" she screamed as she spun around and hugged him. " Iv missed you so much"

He chuckled and pulled her away from him after a minute " I missed you too and you didn't answer my question why are you not at school"

" oh uh I have open campus for lunch so I was going to go out and eat but I have open campus 4th hour so I decided to come home for lunch" she lied smoothly she felt a little bad and she didn't lie to Elijah often but he was back and she didn't want him mad at her.

" I know for a fact that you don't have 4th hour open campus because your a sophomore and iv been called for the last week that you've been skipping, is this what you've been doing and your a sophomore you cant have open campus lunch." Marcel said entering the room

She immediately scowled " well I changed my classes and talked to the principal so that I could leave during lunch"

" can you explain why I have been getting calls saying that you have been skipping"

" well my schedule is isn't changed yet and my teacher is new and probably calling the office telling the that I'm not there" she knew that she was failing at lying but still if Elijah knew how badly she was doing in school and how she was lacking in effort not to mention that she was skipping. He would punish her and she did not want that.

This time Elijah turned her around and grabbed her chin so she couldn't look away.

" then lets go talk to the school I am sure they can sort this and if you are lying I can deal with you once we return home now go and head to the car"

She followed Elijah out to the car she stopped half way and Said

" I lied"

Elijah stopped walking in shock the only reason he was doing this was to settle Marcel nerves. Thirrin hadn't lied to him Since 1898 sure she had disobeyed him several times but he was only strict on four rules disrespect, Lying, school, and safety also he hadn't seen her in 6 years and but she always made sure not to lie to him.

" what"

" Elijah you have super hearing I know you heard me I'm not going to repeat myself" Thirrin whined

He turned and walked to her
" Thirrin we have not been together for quite a bit of time but you will be respectful now come" when he finished he started to walk back to the car

" were still going to school but Elijah I haven't eaten yet and by the time we get there lunch will be over and I'll have class why can't I be a little late it will be fine if I'm late"

Elijah stopped walking
" we will get something on the way and my guess is that you have skipped this class plenty of times and I will not let you skip it again"

" Eli-"

" Thirrin stop stalling I am not happy and I would not recommend you push me any further"

She sighed and walked to the car as soon as they got on the road he spoke again.
" is there anything else that you want to tell me"

" I uh im failing two of my classes, English and Early 20th" Thirrin knew he wouldn't be happy that she was failing any of her classes especially her history class she did live throughout the history that she was learning.

" why"

" um the poems and presentations for English and in for early 20th it's not the stuff we're learning it's the format of the tests and the essays we have for the tests"

Elijah nodded

They pulled up to a Culver's.

" what do you want"

" uh just a burger and fries"

He ordered and and handed her the bag and she mumbled a thank you as they pulled out of the parking lot. Just as she finished her food they pulled up to the school. They entered the school together when they walked into the office the principal spoke

" aah miss Mikaelson nice to see you here during this class I just got a call from you teacher that you were missing from her class for the tenth time in a row is this you father"

" no mr Kempton this is Elijah he's on my profile he is my uncle um he left a family friend, Marcel to call while he was on a trip for the last 6 years with my father and aunt " while Klaus wasn't her actual father he was the closest thing she had but unlike Marcel she did use a title for him.

" right well you are suspended from school for 3 days with a truancy ticket"

" WHAT!? Why would you kick me out of school for leaving school"

" it's in the rules"

" bu-"

" we can have one of your friends give you all of you notes and assignments while your gone"

" no why it-"

" yes we can arrange that. Thirrin go and wait in the car"  Elijah said

" Eli-" thirrin

" now preferably"

She huffed but stood up and left the room.

The principal nodded to the chair
" please take a seat I may as well fill you in on the complaints about Thirrin"

Elijah sat and nodded.

" she has been in several verbal fights and one physical one but the physical one was not her fault nor did she hurt or even hit the other student, we have her grades slowly declining Also some teachers have made comments about her lack of effort in their classes as well as the attitude she has snapped and made snotty comments to her teacher and other students. That's about it"

Elijah spoke after taking all of the information in
" I'm sorry about her behavior and it will be dealt with I also have things I want to speak to you about"

After 15 minutes later and papers had been signed and Elijah walked out of the school and out to the car. When he opened the car door.

" Elijah I'm sorry"

" Thirrin do not speak"

" but Elijah-"

" do not speak"

They were halfway home before something dawned on Thirrin.

" Elijah did you do what you threatened to do in 1957"

" yes I did "

" Elijah no please don't I don't want that I get why your mad but-"

" I am furious with your actions before you had all A's and B's and you would not dare be disrespectful or be a lacking student and in 6 years all of that changed"

" Elijah please reconsider I want to go back to school and and you haven't been my teacher in 200 years please let me go school I have friends and I'm in spring sports" that was a lie she wasn't in sports and she didn't have many friends but she would avoid have Elijah as teacher at all costs.

" my decision is final"

" yeah well your decision is crap"

Almost immediately Elijah stomped on the brakes and the car jerked to a stop in on second his door opened and in the same second Thirrin's opened and she was pulled out of the car.

" you will learn to hold your tongue"

" I'm sorry I didn't mean it" she knew what was coming and she did not want it.

She was turned to the side and was lifted to her tip of her toes.

Elijah's hand came down twice on her backside and brought tears to her eyes.

" you will not argue " again two swat were placed to her backside this time the tears fell

" and you will watch your tone" the final two were the hardest.

" I will I promise I promise I'm sorry" she said

" get back in the car" Elijah said letting go of her arm

Thirrin scrambled towards the car afraid that he would swat her again and she made sure that kept her mouth shut the entire ride home and when they did arrive home Elijah opened her door for her and she walked up to the house she winced a bit when she walked wishing her shorts weren't so tight.

She stood in between the door and staircase not sure where to go and she wasn't going to dare do anything to anger Elijah anymore. She shifted uncomfortably trying to relieve the bit of sting that was left and at the same time she did Klaus entered the room from the kitchen catching her wince.

" what wrong love already been punished we've barley been here three hours" Klaus asked

Before she could try to gain sympathy Elijah answered before she could.

" she was disrespectful and could not seem to hold her tongue"

Klaus's expression turned from curious to anger. He flashed towards her and grabbed her chin so she would look him in the eye.

" So you have been quite a naughty little girl have you. Should we continue this conversation upstairs or did Elijah get through to you"

" Elijah did I promise I won't speak disrespectfully again I promise" Thirrin rushed the words out

while She didn't want to be punished by Elijah she knew that she was better off with Elijah because Klaus wouldn't have stopped at six swats he would have given her a full spanking most likely with a hairbrush when they returned home.

Klaus calmly spoke again " what happened and what did you say"

Thirrin thought she was going to puke she tried to look down but Klaus tighten his grip and asked again only this time with an edge in his voice.

" I- I- Elijah and I got into an argument about my studies because Elijah took me out of school to homeschool me and when I argued Elijah said that his decision was final and I- i uh said that his decision was crap and it was not the first time I was sassy with him today I had also lied to him so he swatted me a couple times.  it won't happen again"

He turned her a swatted her a dozen times. She refrained from hopping around and rubbing knowing she would only get more.

" it had better not because the next time you decide to get mouthy with anyone it won't just be those little swats that you just got you will receive a switch instead understand"

Thirrin gasped " yes Papa I understand" she was and never would be afraid of Klaus just the punishments he handed out he would never go overboard sure he had left welts but never hit her anywhere other than her butt and thighs

The next question he had asked made her gulp

" why had Elijah decided to pull you out of school"

Lucky for her Elijah spoke though while he spoke Klaus eyes never left hers

" she has been skipping and getting in fights although the only physical one she did not start and she contained her temper. she has been lacking effort and is failing some of her classes her principal also mentioned that she has been mouthy towards her teachers and has had quite an attitude. While I wish I could stay I'm going back to get Rebekah" and with that Elijah flashed outside to the car and sped off.

Klaus waited until his brother was down the drive he knew that Elijah wasn't going to listen and besides he was on the phone with Rebekah.

Turning his attention to his wayward daughter who was squirming trying to get out of his embrace but not actually fighting him. She froze when she realized his full attention was on her once again.

" do you have anything you would like to say about your actions before I take the paddle to your backside"

She nodded her head frantically " I only did it because I thought eventually they would call you instead." And he paused she continued to speak even faster than she was before " I was tired of only getting calls on my birthday and Christmas I wanted you to come home" she reached forward and grabbed his arm with both hands. " please...  please papa don't paddle me I'm so so so sorry I promise I will never ever slack in school and and I'll won't be disrespectful please don't paddle me

He stopped at the tiny speech she gave thinking it over. I was a good minute of her trying to figure out what he was going to do by staring into his eyes and moving them to look towards the room where the paddle was.

" have you been completely honest with me"

She nodded " yes sir the only time I was dishonest was with Elijah earlier and with Marcel" he raised an eyebrow at the mention of her lying to Marcel " the skipping school I told him the same thing I told Elijah" he nodded accepting the answer

" the fights?" He asked

" uh a lot of just a little arguing and I would get blamed so I got sent to the office but I feel of them I did start and uh the physical one they hit me first but I didn't hit them back because I knew it would be bad if I did"

" your effort and grades"

" I thought that eventually when they realized nothing changed when they called Marcel they would call you and you would have to come home" she didn't lie that is what she thought they would do but the fact that she hated school made the plan ideal.

He sighed and made a decision " I am going to be very very lenient and let you off without a spanking understand if this ever happens again I will not think twice before I take the paddle to your backside and I will not let you become a bratty disrespectful naughty little girl."

" yes sir I understand thank you papa"

" although for the next two weeks you will not leave your bedroom unless we are eating or you have to go to the bathroom and you can expect to start studies with Elijah tomorrow morning and I also expect you some to read a book from the library and write a essay on it. Everyday Thirrin for the next two weeks"

Thirrin wanted to complain she really did she hated reading with a passion and writing even more and she knew that he would make her rewrite it if she made a mistake but she kept her mouth shut knowing he could change his mind in a second.

She nodded affirmative and began to walk upstairs but stopped and ran toward Klaus and hugged him.

" I really missed you and I am truly sorry"

" I missed you as well"

She walked up to her room thinking about how she was going to dread the next two weeks

But she didn't know how much worse they would get because nobody knew what was brewing in the shadows

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

89.2K 2.1K 20
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ, ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐™๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด›แด‡า“แด€ษด Sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡'s แดษดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด's แด›แดกษชษด sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. Kแด€ส€แด€...
239K 7.1K 52
โ” ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‘. โ› she will never be her's โœ in which melody mills never fell in love with klaus mikaelson and instead moved to new orleans ...
313K 4.7K 22
Sophia, Klaus' full blooded sister, his youngest sister being the most powerful. His secret weapon, his own tribrid.
9.4K 335 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...