One Last Dance (marcel/harry...

fxvesaucelxrry tarafından

Daha Fazla

One Last Dance (Marcel Styles/ Harry Styles one shot)
First Part
Part 2
Part 3 :)
Part 4 :)
Part 5!
PART 6 :)
PART 7 :))

PART 8 :)

410 20 9
fxvesaucelxrry tarafından

So guys this is the last part :"> I'm so happy that I actually finish writing this but at the same time I'm also sad because I know I'll miss updating this story... 

so here it is :)

Part 8 of One Last Dance

hope you like it.

~~~

~ Alison’s P.O.V.~

The necklace is his last remembrance to me. I can still remember everything that he say even if it’s three years ago.

I think he already forget about me. But I’ll never forget about him. And still I am waiting for him to come back.

It’s because he and his bandmates won as a 3rd placer but yet they become the biggest boyband of the twenty first century. And now, he’s not known as Marcel. He’s worldwide known as Harry Styles, he use his first name when he auditioned.  I stay updated to his celebrity life with the help of twitter.  I followed him in twitter but he doesn’t know. Every time there’s a rumor, I cried myself at night and since Megan is living with me and we are attending the same university, she’s always there to comfort me. I don’t actually know if he’s still holding on the promise we made, but I know I’ll be holding on mine till death.

So I thought that, why would he hold on his promise if there are prettier girls around him throwing their selves in his feet. Right he can get every girl that he wants, why would he keep a promise to a girl not that pretty enough, especially now, he’s famous and everything. I cant compete with all of those girls.

So I am getting ready for uni, since today is our last day and tomorrow is winter break. Megan is talking with someone last in her phone I don’t know who is it but, when I walk in she wink at me and said it was nothing. So I let it slide.

I put a little amount of make up since my skin is a bit pale this morning. I am wearing a shirt and a jacket as a cover up. I don’t want to freeze to death you know. I wear some jeans, and some boots. And the necklace Marcel gave me. I always wear it though.

Megan said that she’ll go earlier than me so I will walk and she’s going to use the car, a very good way of transportation in a very cold weather. Take the sarcasm.   As I look at myself in the mirror, I look okay, I think. I saw a poster fell off the wall so I got a tape to put it back, It’s Marcel’s poster or should I say Harry, ‘cuz he doesn’t use Marcel now.

So I got a granola bar and eat it.

As I open the door of my flat, I saw a small neon note at the doorstep.

And it says: ‘Be careful, the floor is a bit slippery :) – M/H’

Maybe it’s from Megan?

So as the note said, I walk carefully because I might trip or slip. Not a very good thing for a morning.

The uni is only twelve blocks away so it’s okay.

When I arrive at the first block, I saw a pink note and it says: ‘Don’t step at the flower! By the way it’s for you :) You look cute in those jacket ;) –M/H’

I look down and I saw a bouquet of red roses. Well, now I know it’s not Megan, she has allergies in flowers, especially roses. So if I’m in some prank game, I don’t know what to do.

So I just pick up the note and the bouquet and bring it with me.

When I got to the second block where the Starbucks is located, I go inside and order the usual, chocolate frappe with extra syrup and coffee jelly. When I got my order I saw a yellow note with the coffee. And it said that: ’This can help you warm up in a cold weather. Enjoy! – M/H’

Wow, does this person follow me or read my mind or know where will I go

I just get the note and my order. Now I have 3 notes, 1 bouquet of roses, and a coffee. Wow.

So when I got to the third block, I saw a light post with a green note. And it says that:

 ‘You might think now that I’m a stalker or a psycho. But no! haha, anyways, I know you can’t reach the top of the light post so I put a small rope that can connect to the light to pull out something. So pull it :) and wear it. – M/H’

So I look up and I saw a small piece of rope and pull it, the light of the light post lit up, and a small bow pull out and fall so I catch it. I throw the cup of coffee in the garbage can and open the box. There’s a bracelet inside, emerald stones are in it. And it reminds me of Mar-Harry’s eyes.  Really should get use using the name ‘Harry’ for him. So I put the bracelet in my wrist.

This is odd, when I walk going to school there’s a lot of people walking, but now every side walk is empty even the road…

So I let it slip off my mind. I need to go to uni.

I saw rose petal path way and its way is going to the forth block.

I follow it and I saw an orange note and it said that:

‘Take a look in the wall, me and one of my mates made that for you :) – M/H’

So I look at the wall in the side and I saw a wall full of doodles. All the doodles are really creative and unique from each other. I pick everything and put it all in my bag together with all the notes that I got. And I’m still holding the bouquet of flowers.

I go to the 5th to 11th block. As usual I saw different notes and got some things, like a teddy bear, a bow tie, a thick frame glasses, a box of chocolate, a book, an album of Ed Sheeran, and lastly an audition number that Harry use in the X-Factor. Everything that this person gives me together with the notes, reminds me of him.

So when I got to the 12th, which is the university, I didn’t see a single note, not even a piece of paper, so I just walk in the hallways, but there are no people in there, not the usual itself, it always have bunch of people buzzing, talking, sharing thoughts every time. So I just walk in, then a student walk in from the side with a rose with him. He gave it to me together with another note. And it says:

 ’Keep walking :) – M/H’

So I just continue walking. And again I receive again another rose and a note with different student, again and again until I reach our building.

I saw Lily approaching me. She’s holding a yellow rose with her, and then she hugs me.  We’re now in good terms, she apologizes with Matt and now we’re friends.

“You’re a very lucky girl Alison.” She whispers to me and wave good bye running.

Then Matt came close to me with a pink rose with him and the same note. He gives me a warm smile and pulls me in a hug, “He’s so lucky to have you.” He release me in our hug and run in the direction were in Lily also go.

I saw Mr. Jonny, the principal of the high school I attended, and he’s with Anne and Gemma. What are they doing here? They are also holding a stem of rose and give it to me with the same note and with the initials ‘M/H’ They hug me and go to the direction Matt and Lily go.

Then I saw 4 figures coming close to me, I saw their face and it’s the 4/5 of One Direction. What the hell is happening? They give me a rose individually with the same note. And pull me in a hug.

“It’s really nice to finally meet you.” Liam tells me. I know their names, cuz I am also a big fan of them. But seriously what the hell is going on?

“He’s not lying when he tell us your beautiful” Niall said as he give me the rose he’s holding.

“He’s very lucky to have you, Alison. Very lucky.” Louis and Zayn give me their rose.

“See you later love! Make the man happy!” they tell me as they go to the direction the others go.

Then I continue walking as I saw two figures coming near me.

It’s Megan and Xander, with wide grin in their face. Xander is holding two stems of rose, because of a reason that Megan is allergic with it. Xander give me the roses and give me a hug, Megan hugs me and whisper something in my ear.

“Never forgets about you.” She gave me a smile.

They run towards the direction the others go. And leave me here very confuse, who are they referring?

Then there’s another figure with a guitar come close to me. I don’t know if this is reality or a dream but it’s Ed Sheeran. He smiles at me. And give me a rose.

“Keep him forever. He waited for three years to do this.” He tell me and start to play the guitar, I recognize the strum and the harmony it’s Give Me Love same as the song he played for our prom three years ago. The day Harry and I confess. The last day he use Marcel as his identity.  The day I tell him I love him.

Unlike the others Ed walks with me going to the class room, we’re actually following rose petals.

He opens the door for me and I enter the room. It’s dark, I tried to look for the switch but I can’t I heard a strum of the guitar I think it’s Ed, and then suddenly the light opens. I saw a familiar figure, but much taller this time. Its Marcel or Harry whatever he is known now but all I know is he’s still the guy that I fall in love with. 

I drop all the things that I’ve been holding, and run towards him and hug him tight. He hugs me back. I cry not because of sorrow but I cry because of joy.

“I miss you.” I manage to him between the sobs.

“I miss you too.”  He releases me from the hug and kisses me at my forehead. 

“I thought you forget about me…” I tell him and again the tears starts to fall down.

He uses his palm to remove the tears in my cheeks.

“Shh… don’t cry, I’m here now, I’ll never leave again. Every second of my life I always think about you… I miss you so much. ” He tells me.

“I miss you more than you thought. I still love you Ma-Harry… I still love you.” I tell him. I’m still confuse on what name should I use.

“You can call me Harry now. I’m used to it. But you can still call me Marcel if you want.”

“I’ll just stick with Harry because it suits you a lot.” After that we stay in silence. A silence when we just look each other eyes, missing the presence that that we miss for three years.

“Harry” “Alison” we said in unison.

“You go first” I tell him. It’s like the day of our prom.

“I-I..” he kneels down. I don’t know what to do actually.

“I’ve waited three years. Just to ask you this and make it official. You, Alison Gail Moore, would you like to be my girlfriend? “he asks.

“Of course!” he stood up and attaches his lips to mine.

It feels like the first time we kiss. The fireworks, sparks everything, it always amaze me that I can feel all this whenever I’m with him.

“I thought you thrown that away.” He tells me pointing out the necklace he gave me in our prom.

“Are you kidding me? This is the last thing that reminds me of you. I never get rid of this.  You gave this to me in our last dance right?”

“Yeah, I never forget all the word you tell me. I’ll never forget every single moment of that time. Especially when I ask you to have one last dance…”

~The End~

~~~~~~~~

That's it. 

SO TELL ME GUYS WHAT YOU THINK OF THE WHOLE STORY AND MAKE SURE TO GIVE ME A VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT.

AND...

IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL I'LL MAKE ONE JUST COMMENT IT BELOW.

AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE WHO'S READING THIS, I SWEAR YOU GUYS ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE WHENEVER I SAW YOU VOTED OR COMMENT NICE THINGS HERE. 

ANYWAYS,

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin