My Possessive Seme

De MercedesLashanti

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... Mais

Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Round 2
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Finished Debate
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
What Did He Say?
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Mood Swings
Sexual Frustration
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Surprise
Space
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Reality or a Dream?
Thank You

Broken Promise

5.4K 104 189
De MercedesLashanti

The story does have smut/yaoi/erotic scenes and also contains very strong language! If you're cool with that: Enjoy!

I quietly struggled to get away from Sasuke but he only tightened his vice-like grip. This is so fucking annoying...  Well not really but it still kinda is. Of course I knew boyfriends could be clingy but he takes it to a whole new level of struggle cuddles. 

I attempted again to move only to have him squeeze my waist tighter. It's nice to live together so we can sleep together but something needs to be done about these sleeping arrangements if he won't bother to actually get up on time. Disturbing my train of thought, I felt him nuzzle my neck, causing me to suck in a soft intake of air from a small tingly feeling.

"Trying to leave me...?" His morning voice was so deep it sent shivers through my spine. Laced with simply huskiness and drowsiness yet so arousing.

"Uh... Maybe? But for a good cause." I replied in the nicest way possible, trying not to provoke him to do anything unreasonable so early in the morning.

He murmured, "That's not very nice Naruto..." The quick change in the depth of his tone already gave away that we weren't gonna make it to school on time if something wasn't done right now.

He then climbed on top of me and gave a long, punishing kiss. He was so rough at times that I loved it or in other situations like this one, I was stuck between disliking or hating it. As much as I'd let him have his way with me to avoid his attitude later on, we had to get ready for school as much as I didn't like it all that much. I couldn't help but moan quietly against his soft, tasty lips; however I pushed against his shoulders until he finally let go, allowing me to revive my lungs while he simply stared at me panting with a hungry look in his eyes that was apparently up to no good. 

"Okay... Sasuke, I know you're obviously horny as always but we have to get ready for school. I don't wanna be late and since I have tests today, now isn't the time to be acting like you've taken a Viagra." I said in a stern yet soft tone, trying to convince him to wait until a better time. Hopefully after school.

He looked as though he's actually considering it, debating whether to let me go or not but I still urged for good measure. "Plus if we're late that'll most likely be an after school detention and that's like three times longer it takes for us to finish one round so... It's smarter to leave now then we can do whatever we want when we come back home if we get ready. Like right now." I reasoned, already knowing I'm digging my own grave. At least I'm trying to do better in school... I at least get an A in effort.

He finally sighed, showing that he  reluctantly gave up, then climbed off the bed to go to the closet while muttering under his breath maybe a full dictionary of profanities. He's so bratty sometimes... I can't lie and say it's not cute though.

I sat up quietly and quickly tip toed past Sasuke to dart into the bathroom before he could change his mind. I actually don't know if I just saved myself or set myself up but I'm banking on the latter.  

The rest of the morning rode on smoothly... Somewhat. We got dressed and grabbed some fruit to snack on then we headed to school. Not before a long argument over who got to drive though.

Unfortunately for me, I lost from a warning glare that basically read, "I will fuck you senseless over the glove compartment if you keep arguing with me." So in the passenger seat I sat.

(Time Skip)

As we approached the campus from the parking lot, I noticed our friends in our usual morning "hang out" place which was in the center of a group of trees in front of the school. After about a month or so since school started this year, there were some garbage cans placed nearby. Sai said it's to help us recognize that we're trash. 

Wasn't morally right but he wasn't wrong either.

Eventually we approached the group and Gaara was the first to notice our arrival."Hey babe, did you miss me?" Gaara asked with a cheeky smile as he got up to come hug me. The boy's been sick for nearly a week and to top it off with his sleeping problems, he looked a little less shitty than he did before. 

However, this was the least of my concerns. 

My horny teenager of a boyfriend beside me was more than likely to get beyond triggered with what Gaara just did. We were comfortable with calling each other babe for fun just to joke around but Neji and Sasuke aren't very welcoming to the joke, say it at the wrong time and you could become handicapped for a week. 

Sadly, this seemed to be the fate for Gaara, judging by the sour look on Neji's face when I tried to return Gaara's hug. Instead of having some of the weirdo's anger directed to me as well, I gently pushed Gaara away and pat his shoulders. "I'll pray for you buddy." His face scrunched adorably in confusion before he followed my gaze to his irritated boyfriend.I felt his shoulders stiffen then heard a very faint whimper. 

Poor little twinkie.

My pity for Gaara was only short lived when I felt Sasuke grab at my hand, "Naruto, we're going home." 

It took more than enough willpower not to roll my eyes as I pulled my hand away. "No we're not Sasuke, I have tests today and I'm not gonna miss them because of your uncontrolled libido." I stated calmly and looked at Sasuke with a somewhat bored look. This happens way much more than it should.

He let out a small snort, "It's not like you can't make them up. Besides, we have plenty of time. What time is it?" How backwards is that? You ask what time it is after you say we have enough time?

"Listen, I'm far back behind as it i-"

Shino's monotone voice cut me off in response to Sasuke's question, "It's 7:49, we have about 15 minutes until the first bell and a little more over half an hour before the last bell rings." That betraying bastard.

"See? Perfect. Now come on and stop nagging or we'll really be late." Sasuke muttered before he bent down and grabbed my legs only to hoist me over his shoulder and walking directly towards the school. I looked at my friends wearily and opened my mouth to complain but quickly chose against it. It's embarrassing enough to be carried around, no need to add on a spanking to my mortification...

I let Sasuke carry me like a sack of potatoes to our favorite "quickie room". It used to be used for a special art class a few years ago but since the last teacher quit, it hasn't been used. When Sasuke discovered this favorite room of his, he's used it to ravish me on nearly the daily basis since then. In the mornings, during lunch, during our free periods, or even after school which was the worst since a janitor almost caught me choking on his sausage once.

After a few minutes of hiding my face from people we passed in the halls with the bottom of Sasuke's shirt and swatting at the roaming hands that rubbed up my thigh, we finally made it to the door of the room. As the all too familiar creak of the door reached my ears, I immediately felt the front of my pants get ridiculously tight. "God damn it..."

I could almost hear the smirk in Sasuke's faint chuckle as he closed the door behind him, leaving us in complete darkness until he flipped on one of the switches that lit up only one light for the entire room. It left the room dim enough to not be seen from outsiders but also left enough light so we could see one another.

Not to mention the change in atmosphere from educational to erotic.

A few steps later and I was being sat on the wooden, dark brown desk in the corner. Sasuke then pushed me back gently and held my arms above my head with one of his. A blush crept up on my cheek as he single-handedly unzipped my pants and tugged them off along with my briefs. My lips parted in a soft pant as he undid his zipper soon after and let himself free. I squirmed about upon the sight of seeing his supernatural cock springing up like a mini sword ready to strike but already felt the lust automatically coming over me.

"Sasuke I really don't think it's a good idea to have sex now, we might end up tardy for cla-," I was cut off by a hard kiss as I felt two wet fingers shove deep inside me. The long, thick fingers elicited a loud moan into his mouth and I whimpered as he increased the speed of them, roughly finger fucking me against the cool surface of the desk. It still hurt a bit despite how much I take his dick up my ass but also felt heavenly. 

God, I'm so gay...

Soon after he thoroughly molested my asshole, he removed his fingers and entered me without hesitance nor warning. His soft lips swallowed my pained yet pleasured cries and he didn't wait another moment to pound his thick shaft into my eager hole hard and fast against the desk. 

Once our kiss was broken, we were both panting but I was having a harder time at controlling my noises so I bit my lip ridiculously hard to prevent any cries or loud moans from escaping. I felt as though I had the sounds under control until Sasuke decided to fuck me at a new angle that he just loved to attack which gave easy access to my sweet spot.

"A-Ahh-," I began to yell but he covered my mouth with his hand quickly, making sure I couldn't let out any screams only so we couldn't get caught. I gripped the top edge of the desk tightly as I felt my release swelling and building up in my stomach. 

I started to moan louder against his hand and tried to warn him but they all came out as muffled noises. Luckily after countless rounds of sex, he already knew what I was trying to tell him and he released my wrists and pulled out his shaft so he could lean down and swallow down my entire shaft in one gulp. That alone almost made me burst but he added a low groan to the mix and the vibrations sent me tumbling over the edge. My back arched off the desk hard and I let a loud moan come up my throat but it was only muffled by Sasuke's hand. 

My vision was completely blacked out for a few moments as my body shivered and I felt both my dick and my hole still twitching from the semi-intense orgasm. However, not a minute was given to recuperate as I felt Sasuke's shaft press against me then push back in. I can't... I'm going to lose my mind! I gripped the edge of the desk even tighter to at least try to gain some sanity back but it was all a joke as I started to whimper desperately.

My legs automatically wrapped around Sasuke's waist as I felt the impact of his thrusts start to wobble the desk. It just keeps growing! His cock was only reaching deeper and deeper inside of me and I tried to take deep breaths but they came out irregular. I couldn't think of anything but his dick.

I'm so fucking gay...

Sasuke decided to make the situation even more of a struggle by leaning forward and raising  my legs over his shoulders which lifted my hips and made him go deeper. The new angle also allowed him to add more force and make me delirious with pleasure. I want to tell him to stop or at least slow down but fuck does it feel good...

I brought my hands to his chest and dug my nails into his skin, only making him groan and ram even harder, almost as if it was a reward. The thoughts of being rewarded from making my Daddy feel good with a scratch to the chest made me want even a better reward: his semen.

With that goal in mind, I clenched unbelievably hard on his cock, making him immediately slow to a stop. He looked at me, panting and raising his eyebrow in question but I stared up at him lustfully while panting, still working my walls around his shaft while I took deep breaths. Squeeze... Release, squeeze... Release, squeeze...

The pattern continued for a short while and apparently Sasuke loved it from his eyes closing and his cock getting even more active by jumping around and pulsing inside of me. The sensation of only his shaft throbbing and twitching inside of me was making the knot of ecstasy in my stomach build up. Growing and growing, bigger and bigger until a loud groan from Sasuke and the gushing, thick, hot flow of cum pouring inside of me makes me tense and cover my tip to prevent my own cum spurting out all over myself and the desk.

My body felt so weak that I was still trembling. I covered some of my face with one hand and placed the other lazily over my lower stomach, trying to slow my frantic breathing. I then felt Sasuke's body loom over mine and opened my eyes to meet his own onyx colored ones. We remained lost in each other for a few moments, gazing at each other before I remembered our current state of dress.

Or rather undress.

Sasuke must've realized too because he slowly sat up and handed me my briefs along with my pants but his lips were made unto a guilty smile that always made me melt and forgive him for anything immediately. I almost did just that but remembered that he broke an implicit promise to wait until after school. No wonder he's guilty. I scowled at him and sat up, only to wince and whimper softly. I can't even sit up right... Bastard.

With a sudden annoyance, I wobbly stood up and put on my clothes with much difficulty but still managed to right them and make myself still look presentable after a brutal fucking on a desk. Although the sex was great as usual, it was the small things that can still piss a boy like me off which Sasuke clearly still didn't understand since he was looking beyond confused when I stomped out of the room just as the first bell rang. It was humiliating to stomp-limp around the school to get to class but what else could I do when I was upset and not gonna recover soon from the fucking I just got?

I eventually made it past the curious gazes of the other students roaming around the halls and got to the comfort of my 1st period class. This particular classroom was one of my favorites but only because it belonged to Iruka, otherwise, my mornings would suck more ass than they already do.

I proceeded to my seat which was between Gaara and Kiba, making sure they'd know I was very unhappy with the recent events with my gestures of the dramatic stomping, sour expression and rough handling of the chair.

Neither of them said a word as they watched my mini-tantrum but Sai of course had to add the cherry on top to my attitude by disgracing my view with his presence. "What's gotten your panties in a twist now?"

He most likely already knew the reason I was in such a foul mood already just like any other time but probably just wanted to hear me say it. Pervert...

Just to entertain him and my friends, I answered in an overly grumpy tone. "He didn't wait as usual and made me handicapped for the rest of the school day." In my peripheral vision, I could see Kiba cover his mouth to hide a grin and Gaara's lips twitch while Sai full-heartedly smiled at my misfortune.

Just as I was about to open my mouth and reprimand them for being terrible friends, Sasuke opened the door to the classroom. Speak of the Devil... He quickly walked over to us but I noticed that his guilty smile wasn't there anymore. He must be ticked that I stormed off on him... Well I'm ticked too so I don't care. "Naruto, a word please?" I stared at him for what I'm guessing was a moment too long because his gaze hardened. 

In reflex, I almost jumped out of my seat and quickly limp-walked to a spot in the room where our conversation couldn't be heard and he was right on my heels. "Naru, you know I don't like it when you catch these attitudes and don't tell me what's wrong. What's your problem?"

"My problem is that you can't control your fucking penis..."

"This wouldn't have happened if you would've let me finish what I started this morning. We still have plenty of time before the final bell rings, you're just fine Naruto. You can take your stupid tests still."

My eyes turned to narrow slits, "It's embarrassing to walk around like I got my ass kicked when in all reality I had my ass fucked too hard."

He still looked confused and I was tempted to smack the look off his face. "So what you're telling me is, I fuck you too hard?"

A hard blush crept up my cheeks as I stared at him, completely unsure as of how to answer the question without expressing just how flustered I was. "Yes... I mean no. I mean... I like it but sometimes you shouldn't..."

A cocky grin was starting to spread across his face but he quickly made it go away, "Okay, so I'll make it up to you with a deal. When you truly don't want sex from me, we'll come up with a safe word."

"A safe word?"

"Yeah, it's basically the sexual magic word for stop because I know you don't mean stop when you say it." 

I turned even redder and tried to hide some of the blush by turning me head. "Alright, fine. Deal. But no more sex today."

"No way." Knew it. It's only the rest of the day, honestly? 

"No more sex today Sasuke," I repeated, sounding more stern. He rolled his eyes and I could see he was trying to think of another way to make me give in but he eventually gave up after hearing the final bell and seeing the determination in my eyes.

He reluctantly sighed and nodded, "Fine Naruto." I smiled widely and hugged him, most likely catching him off guard but he still returned the embrace. "I have a question though, what are we gonna do when school's over then? Since we can't do my hobby, I hope you have something in mind to occupy my time."

I rolled my eyes then shrugged, "I don't know, watch movies maybe or play some video games." He seemed to agree but still looked as if he was still disappointed. 

Don't care. No bunghole for bad boys.

"Alright baby, I gotta go, I'm already gonna be late." He looked at me again with a small smile before kissing my cheek then whispering in my ear, "You're all mine tomorrow though." I shuddered slightly but impossibly turned redder as he winked at me before leaving the room.

When he left, I returned to my seat between Gaara and Kiba, noting that Sai luckily left. I was somewhat relieved that I would be able to relax when I got home and not deal with Sasuke's insane sex drive but also not sure how I'd be able to cope with the shift in our daily routine which consisted of at least 2 rounds of sex. 

"So?" Gaara asked with a cheeky smile, still adorable and oblivious as always. "Everything okay?"

Not for tomorrow...

I smiled at him nervously, "Yeah. The problem is fixed for now... But there might just be another broken promise tonight..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.9K 377 21
This story takes place in the Boruto series, earlier on in it. Starting just before Jigen's arrival. This is where Sasuke and Naruto have come to the...
10.5K 515 22
Naruto finally sucked up to modern day technology and got himself a phone. Weird devise that you can use your fingers to touch a screen-like thing, t...
9.6K 153 11
⚠️Mature content⚠️ ⚠️Involves talk about rape, death, ect.⚠️ ~Disclaimer~ Naruto is very twisted at the beginning, so please don't read if you'll get...
256K 7.8K 37
One night, Naruto is raped, and he's had enough of life in Konoha. Find out what devistating news will follow, and how is the one responsible for pic...