Young Justice Imagines

Door Mega_Fangirl_24

This just a book of oneshots with different YJ characters. I've made this book 'cause Young Justice is AWESOM... Meer

Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
KidFlash (Wally West), S1
Impluse (Bart Allen)
Nightwing/Robin (Dick Grayson)
Connor Kent (Superboy)
A YJ peom
Update line up
Καλδυρ'αμ/Kaldur'ahm ( Aqualad)
Roy Haper (Speedy)
Tim Drake (Robin)
One last Author note
Date Prefences
Kid Flash (Wally West)
Arsenal
BeastBoy/Garfield Logan
Impluse/Bart Allen
Help me, please
Dating Wally would include
Dating Dick would include
Dating Jaime would include
Dating Kaldur would include
A little Bit About Me
Poems?
Dating Connor would include
Dating Bart would include
Dating Garfield would include
5 Things I Love About You
Dating Damian Wayne Would Include
Wow, I don't even have a title.
Dick Grayson
Wally West
ITS HAPPENING YJ SEASON 3
How many times have i made this post

Jaime Reyes

2K 52 5
Door Mega_Fangirl_24

What is he....
Jaime is the kindness fight to ever be fought sweetly. He is the sudden transformation of a grimace to a broad faced smile in seconds. He is family. He is that mother that scolds you but pulls you into a hug non the less. He is that father that shakes his head in disappointment but knows you tried your best. He is that sibling that you're constantly fighting with, but the minute someone hurts you, they know to run. And they run far because that boy will do anything to make sure his family is okay. Even if he isn't.

What does he feel like...
He is that feeling of coming home and kicking of your shoes after a long day. He that sudden feeling of nostalgia you get when you step in to home and smell fresh cooked food. He feels like the warmth of sweet tea running down your throat and branching out through your veins.

Jaime is the opposite of what the world wants from him. He is not the need for money, but family. He is not the need for endless talk, but for action. He will take a bullet to the head for those who are important to him. Even though he doesn't know you, you are still important to him.

Remember
That Jaime Reyes is a war cry. He is that sound that starts deep in the belly and cuts through the throat, coming out in a piercing sound wave. He is the face of those long silenced by the privileges of others. He is that last fight for everything that is right. Him and his demons are allies. He is at war with them standing by his side, not with them against him. The more they tear him apart the stronger he becomes.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

199K 25.4K 119
𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌 || 𝙴𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊ñ𝚘𝚜𝚘, 𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚣𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚛á 𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜. Teen Wolf...
207K 11.6K 19
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justicia por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suce...
569K 51.7K 42
Mazaki Suki es estudiante de primer año, compañera de los grandes jugadores del equipo de voleibol: Hinata Shoyo y Kageyama Tobio. Ella es amante de...
475K 9.8K 7
𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 || 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 "Ser una Black digna de su apellido" Madelyn siempre tuvo esos pensamientos al saber q...