HNIH 2: The Bloody Revenge

Από Namienamix

Book 2 of Her Name Is Hell. Written by Namienamix Book cover © to belle_sky Περισσότερα

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 [New life]
Chapter 2 [Weird]
Chapter 3 [Evil Plan]
Chapter 4 [Lestrange Sisters]
Chapter 5 [Kiss?]
Chapter 6 [Scared]
Chapter 7 [Letting her go]
Chapter 8 [A life without Her]
Chapter 9 [Cousin]
Chapter 10 [ The Desperate Godzilla]
Chapter 11 [Missing]
Chapter 12 [The man's voice]
Chapter 13 [Blood]
Chapter 14 [The Killer's Side Story]
Chapter 15 [Hanshin Nagawa]
Chapter 16 [Remembered]
Chapter 17 [Memories]
Chapter 18 [Promised]
Chapter 19 [Red Stain]
Chapter 20 [Accident? Who?]
Chapter 21 [Birthday Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Birthday part 2]
Chapter 23 [Confrontation]
Chapter 24 [Untittled Part]
Chapter 25 [Escape]
Chapter 26 [Kell]
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 [Another Villains]
Chapter 29 [Her voice]
Chapter 30 [Janahmae Salcedo]
Chapter 31 [New Job]
Chapter 32 [Secretary]
Chapter 33 [Almost]
Chapter 34 [The Parents]
Chapter 35 [Ten minutes]
Chapter 36 [Elevator]
Chapter 38 [Titania Mori]
Chapter 39 [The Start]
Chapter 40 [Caught]
Chapter 41 [The Past]
Chapter 42 [The First Attack]
[No Updates]
Chapter 43 [Spill some beans]
Chapter 44 [I said shut up]
Chapter 45 [Missing you]
Chapter 46 [Again]
Chapter 47 [The True Colors]
Chapter 48 [Shattered]
Chapter 49 [Live or Die]
A SINCERE APOLOGY
The Last Page
END

Chapter 37 [The dinner]

14.1K 477 202
Από Namienamix

A/N

Alam kong ngayon pa lang ay ang saya saya niyo na. Specially those silent readers. Don't thank me. Thank my active commenters. (No need to mention. You know who you are. ). If it wasn't because of them. Surely I will not post this one. Well, not now but since naawa ako sa kanila and thankful at the same time. I love you guys. (Thank you sa walang sawang pagco-comment.) 😘😘😘 I'll mention you guys next time.

CHANDLER's POV†

"Sir! Hintayin mo naman ako! Naman oh!" The girl with no filter in her mouth shouted. Damn! Ngayon ko lang narealize that she's really annoying. She keeps on nagging me about my girlfriend untill I finally get in my car.

May balak sana akong iwan ito dito sa building. I'm not that heartless. I'm just handsome. And besides I can't leave her here. I already gave my word to those lunatics that I will bring this new member of their club.

"Sir? Saan nga po tayo pupunta?" She asked pouting her lips. Damn! Now, I can imagine He'll doing the same thing. And its making me fall for her over again and again.

"Tch. Stop pouting. You look like a dog." Masungit na saway ko rito.

"Eeeeeh! Saan nga tayo pupunta?!" She asked again wearing those annoying look.

"We're going to have a dinner." Maikling sagot ko rito. Tch.

"Ay. Dinner? Tayong dalawa lang? Ay naku Sir! Baka naman masabunutan ako ng girlfriend mo niyan!" She said using her damn irritating voice. Now I know that she's a bipolar. She acts like Hell and a minute later acts like a different person.

"Yeah, And no, don't be so assuming. My friends just wanted to meet my new secretary and lastly is you will not be baled cause my girlfriend don't do cat fights so don't worry. Your hair is fvcking safe. She only punch and kill." I said as I started the engine of my car.

Damn! Why does she has to be this annoying?

"Ay ganon? Gwapo ba ang mga kaibigan mo Sir?" She asked batting her eyelids.

My blood instantly boiled when I heard what did she just asked.

"They're not handsome as me. And don't hope that they will like you. Tch. You're my secretary and you're not allowed to date any of my friends. Get it?" I asked her gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"I said. Did you fvcking get it?!" I asked her again when she didn't even move.

"Oo na." She said reluctantly.

"Good." I said feeling relief.

Mahabang katahimikan ang namayani sa buong sasakyan. Damn! Did she cut her tongue out? Nakakapagtakang ang tahimik nito.

Never fvcking mind. At least ay magkakaroon ako ng tahimik na byahe.

After a couple of minutes we finally arrived in the restaurant.

I parked my car at the parking area of the restaurant.

"We're here." I announced.

Nauna na akong maglakad papasok ng restaurant.

I instantly stopped when I realize that Miss Salcedo isn't following me. Where the heck is she?

When I roamed my eyes to find her. I didn't saw her. I guess she's still inside the car.

Kunot noong bumalik ako ng sasakyan.

Malakas kong kinatok ang bintana ng sasakyan nang hindi man lang ito bumukas. After three times of knocking the fvcking window. She finally opened it.

"Hindi ka ba lalabas ng sasakyan?" I asked her while frowning.

"Hindi hanggat hindi mo ako pinagbubuksan." She said raising her eyebrows.

"Okay." I said heading back to the restaurant without her.

I will not fvcking open a door just for another girls except my mom. Unless it is Hell.

But before I could open the door of the restaurant someone shouted from behind. 

"Sir naman eh! Joke lang yon! Nang iiwan ka naman eh!" She shouted while catching her own breath. I even saw her sweats in her forehead.

"Hurry up." Utos ko rito at nauna bang pumasok ng restaurant. Shutting the door in her face. Tch! I don't care as long as its not Hell.

Iginala ko ang paningin ko sa kabuoan ng restaurant. There I saw the three idiots. Kulang sila. There's no sign of Jared in the table. Where the fvck is he?

HELL's POV†

Damn it! Damn it! I really wanted to slit his throat right now! Damn you Fraser!

I cursed until I get inside the restaurant. Fvck! How dare him to shut the door exactly at my face! Just Fvck!

He should be thankful that I didn't leave the Philippines.

Its not easy to convinced Okasan just to let me stay here in the Philippines.

Flash back

"Okasan... Can I stay here even just for a while?" I asked her calmly.

"Nani?" She asked looking so shock.

"Hmm..." I don't know what to say.

"Ahm. Tita. Hell wants to help her cousin. You see, Titania is here in the Philippines." Hanshin said. No emotion in his eyes.

"Oh yeah. I heard from Heria that she's having her vacation in the Phil. Well, that's good. You two should go for a bonding." She excitedly suggested.

Tita Heria is Titania's mom. Wife of uncle Heron, Otosan's brother.

Whew. That was close. Thanks to my protector forever. Damn! No one knows how grateful I am to have him.

"Thanks, Okasan." I said widely beaming at her.

"No problem aka chan. Just send my regards to Titania." She said.

End of flash back

That's it. No sweats to me because Hanshin did my part. Thanks to that idiot.

I made my way to Yowai. He's with the Black Skull. Laughing their assess off in their assigned table. They're so damn noisy. And its ruining the peacefully ambiance of the restaurant.

To tell you. The restaurant seems closed. There's no anyone here expect the Black Skull. And as far as I remember, the owner of this restaurant is Matthew. Yeah, Matthew the Chocolate monster. Aside from this restaurant, he owns a sweet shop. Which is located a few blocks away. He is also the CEO of their companies.

All of them are that successful even though its not obvious on how they behave their asses off.

I frowned when I realize that they're only four. Where the heck is that Jared the chix magnet? Or should I say? The playboy of the Black Skull.

And there I saw Sebastian Clayron. So, he's still in the group huh? The half brother of the traitor. I don't really mind cause its not his fvcking fault. Its the bitch who's at fault.

Then I stiffened when their attention diverted to me.  I can sense the four pairs of eyes who's looking at me intently.

I awkwardly walk towards them and flashes an awkward smile.

"Lunatics. Meet my new secretary. Janahmae Salcedo." Yowai said while pointing me.

"Hello." I heard Matthew said.

"Nice to meet you." Lee

"A pleasure to meet you." Sebastian said. Extending his hands for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said with a fake smile while accepting their hands for a handshake.

"Unni Hell is the most prettiest girl in the world. And no one can change the fact." I heard Matthew whispered on the other side.

Unknowingly a wide smile appeared on my face. Who wouldn't smile right?

Tho, its a matter of fact I still  can't help but to smile continuously.

"Oh, Such a cute little boy." I giggled pinching his cheeks.

"I'm already nineteen." He said and frowned.

"Tch. He's an adult." Said by Sebastian in his usual tone. A mix harshness and coldness.

"Please, everyone take a seat." Lee said. Boredom is visible in his face. Maybe he prefer to be in their bar that to be in here. 

"Jared will be late. Tangina! May dala atang chix." Ngisi ngising anunsyo ni Lee. Damn boys.

"Matthew. Enough with those chocolates." Saway ni Sebastian kay Matt. The latter just pout as he hide his chocolate under the table.

"Weirdos." Yowai uttered.

"Just like you." I commented.

"Tch."

We're in that moment when the door of the restaurant opened.

The I saw Jared. Holding someone behind him.

"Tungono! May chix nga." Narinig kong sabi ni Lee.

"Another cave." Matt said rolling his eyes.

"Playboy." Sebastian commented.

"Guys. Sorry we're late." Hinging paumanhin ni Jared.

I instantly frowned when I saw the girl's face.

Fvck! Why the fvck did he know her?!

To be continued...

[UNEDITED]

A/Q

Guess who? 😂😂

Nam

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5M 179K 18
Erityian Tribes Novellas, Book #1 || As the war ended, another problem has arisen.
23.4M 779K 60
Erityian Tribes Series, Book #3 || Cover the world with frost and action.
3.3M 114K 65
Death is my name and Death can be my game. Deathalè at your service.
1.6M 62.9K 37
Lucienne Simons, also known as Lush Fox, is a best-selling mystery writer who is worshipped by millions of her fans. Everyone is eager to find out wh...