Our Next Chapter

Door KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... Meer

Before Reading!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter Three

4.9K 120 2
Door KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn's POV:

I felt small kisses on my back and I smiled, turning to see Harry laying beside me. "Morning." He smiled as I turned to face him. "Morning." I smiled back. He pecked my lips as I heard noise coming from the baby monitor. "The twins are up." I said before sitting up. "I'll get them." Harry said, getting up. I watched him walk out of the room before I grabbed my phone.

I replied to a text Tori sent me as Harry walked back in carrying them. "Hey." I smiled, grabbing Christian from him. Christian smiled as I kissed him all over his face. I sat him on my lap and Harry got into the bed beside me, laying down with Trevor on his chest. "Do you want more kids?" I asked him. "Yeah, I would love to have more kids." He looked up at me. I smiled before looking down at him. "Me too. We make some cute kids." I held Christian close to me. "Let's go to the pier." Harry said to me and I nodded. "Ok."

I looked at myself in the mirror; I was wearing a yellow ruffled tank top and a pair of light wash denim cuffed shorts. I curled my hair and finished my makeup before walking into the living room, watching Harry putting on his shoes. The twins were wearing a neon orange polo shirt and a pair of black and white plaid shorts. Harry put some black canvas shoes on them. "They're so cute." I smiled and picked up Trevor. "Dadada." He said when I put him down. "I know." I smiled as he crawled to his dad, making us laugh.

"It's so pretty out here." I said as we stood at the end of the pier. Harry nodded, watching the boats floating in the water. "Do you see the boats?" I asked the twins. Christian squealed and kicked the back of Trevor's seat. "No." I said and put his legs down. Harry held my hand as we walked down to the water's edge. I picked up a stone and skipped it across the water. "How'd you learn that?" Harry asked me. "My dad." I smiled and handed him a stone. "It's all the wrist." I hooked his arm before he flicked it across the water. "See?" I smiled and he smiled too before picking up another stone and doing it again. I laughed when I saw his smile get really big. "You're cute." I smiled, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

182 18 16
The story about a teenager who looses someone very close to him, struggling with the events that happened that night and things in his past. Struggli...
19.6K 503 23
Life gets a bit interesting when you have a set of teenage twins, a six year old, and a baby on the way. Secrets are told, things are started, probl...
36.4K 770 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...
172K 7.9K 44
Lana and Sutton thought that they were going to take college by storm. Being on their own isn't easy but they have each other and when they have each...